Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just started the video and got already a few lol and head shakes out of it.

- she, her, mememe, is the FIRST influencer ever, in the whole world (and Universe) that collabed with KM
- no Cult Beauty box this year, because she couldn't do it perfect... yeah, that was surely the reason
- net-a-porter could beg her to do an edit or collection with them, but she would say NO! I only want mid-to high-tier Highstreet brands to collab with

@Elle Belle, I can't wait for your summary

- cash-ing is the sound you have in your ears, I believe that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Lydia has shown more excitement over the Karen Millen edit than she did at all over her Globy launch. Just shows that she knew Globy was a load of tat!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
How is she allowed to promote fragrances when she doesn't even know how to apply them properly!! For the love of God, STOP RUBBING YOUR WRISTS TOGETHER AFTER APPLYING FRAGRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Vlog 'An Update' - Thursday 8th October (spoiler it's not an update, it's the same tit as last week, and the week before that, and...)

- She's launching the first edit Karen Millen has ever done with an influencer. She gloats it's her. She couldn't deal with the comments. All the excitement. She's going to give us more detail like the price points etc. She doesn't. People like you Lydia are why God has left us to it.
- Her favourite outfit is they 'British racing green' skirt and cream jumper. The cream jumper is from H&M. LOL. Throughout the video you mostly see the H&M jumper. Great advertising Lydia. I don't know what makes you so dumb, but it really works.
- She was worried she didn't do the Cult Beauty box. If it's not well-rounded she won't put it out in the world. If she puts her name to something it has to be exceptional. Dead. So Cult Beauty refused to include Globy really then Lydia?
- She's glad she's moving into the fashion world. She would never do a collab with a luxury brand. She loved though they everyone thought it was with net-a-porter. You look like you wipe back to front Lydia.
- She can finally let us know her collection is online now legit. I mean it's been online for weeks. At a discount.
- She's going into London to get her hair done. Again. What happened to your local hairdresser? Did you get banned again? Just stay home Lydia. Your hair will thank you. So will the general public. You bring the average IQ down everywhere you go.
- Edit time again. Yawn. She's going to show some sneak peaks. We've seen them Lydia. In your last video. Oh and on the website. In the sale section. Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people.
- Lumi now has consistent poo. She's being a lazy noisy moo moo. How easy I will sleep tonight now knowing this vital information.
- Update on her regular acupuncture, massages and reflexology. Again. It's life-changing. It makes life more doable. No Copeable. FFS learn English Lydia. But she's feeling anxious. She texted the acupuncturist this. The acupuncturist has not texted back yet. S/he gives no shits. Didums. Don't you have a terribly empty feeling Lydia- in your skull?
- She asks Lumi if she's come to see mummy's cashmere. She lisps she can't believe she gets to have cashmere in her collection. She'll link it in the description box. Don't bother trying to order fangirls. It's all coming soon. Always late to the partyyyy. The cashmere sets are flawless apparently. Like your marriage then Lydia?
- She won't be wearing the cashmere for fake tanning or cleaning. Who even says this out loud? The camera cuts to Lumi laying on all her clothes in her cupboard. I know you must have a brain Lydia. So you're technically alive. But then so is a potato.
- She's advertising a coat. It has pockets and a hood. She highlights people are not going to be buying clothes right now but this is a practical one. Great advertising again. Brains aren't everything. In your case they're nothing.
- She's not followed any trend with this edit. They're classic like this leather jacket. So classic it'll end up on Depop in 3, 2, 1.
- She screwed up majorly with her Tods coat. Because Karen Millen gave her a similar one for free.
- She's going to wear a dress that she loves. She loves it so much despite it being in her wardrobe for months. It's super stretchy and clings to her. You're literally the equivalent of a stepped on sandcastle.
- She's now talking about her fave autumnal fragrances. She acknowledges she's terrible at describing fragrances. So she tries to read the big words from the website. You're about as much use as a condom machine in the Vatican Lydia.
- Ali is working in the garden on her flower beds. She feels like she's lost her sproots *marbles.
- She lisps she's paid the deposit on her greenhouse. Her sprootling dreams are coming true. She says she needs to deliver this veg trug to her husband from the kitchen to garden so he can build it for her until her real greenhouse arrives.
- She wants to get her bottom in front of the fire. It's cashmere time. Ali is still outside working on the flower beds. Standard for CinderAli. She states it's freezing, but it's not freezing, she says it's just her being extra as she's always extra. Out of 100,000 sperm, you were the fastest? No seriously?
- She's taking 3 steps forward but 2 steps back with the gardening as the beds are wonky. She's done it on the cheap. Should have listened to that advice Lydia. I’d really like to insult you, but no matter what I compare you to, you aren’t the thing being insulted. But you do you hun.
- She's making a very naughty cheesy risotto in the theramix. She can't be bothered to hunch over a pan. No vegetables. Obviously.
- She's getting into bed to watch David Attenborough. She's doesn't like the animals getting killed though. Let's ignore the leather jacket she's just advertised then.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
got to love that she does a carolina herrera perfume advert and then spends her time plugging the aerin lauder perfume.
got to love that she just launched an edit with KM yet she continues to compare the brand to Louis Vuitton and Balmain

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Fancy referring to your gardeners as musketeers, how insulting!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
LOL I follow the Karen Millen page on facebook as I used to work there about 10 years ago & this has just came up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ not quite the launch advertisement you would want / expect πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The thumbnail of her last video could be easily used as an avatar on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So Fleur has posted that she’s going to In The Frowβ€˜s house for Frow’s jewelry launch?!? Is Lidl going? Weren’t they meant to be besties??
I'm sure she is, on 1 of her IG stories, Lydia wrote something about celebrating later with ITF. I can imagine them whinging about us over a plate of beige food (cos u know I'm vegan / gluten intolerant blah blah blah).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sure she is, on 1 of her IG stories, Lydia wrote something about celebrating later with ITF. I can imagine them whinging about us over a plate of beige food (cos u know I'm vegan / gluten intolerant blah blah blah).
Josie is going too πŸ˜‚ I hope one of them vlogs it. Poor Fleur doesn't know what she is letting herself in for.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here is the coat rant, so you can here it again and again... I liked that she introduced the coat as a no-brainer... Thanks to @K18 for mentioning this.
Link should start at "no-brainer"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here is the coat rant, so you can here it again and again... I liked that she introduced the coat as a no-brainer... Thanks to @K18 for mentioning this.
Link should start at "no-brainer"
That coat is too small on the arms.

Sure the color is 1000% practical!!

So tod’s won’t be gifting her anything else!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Are you saying it is no better than the outrageously expensive Tods coat that is 10 sizes too big for Lydia. :unsure: πŸ˜‚ If the worlds greatest fashion influencer can't dress herself in an appropriate fitting coat, what hope is there for the rest of usπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

So tod’s won’t be gifting her anything else!
All the jackets/coats look rather shortish on her arm (in this video). And she is showing the blazer and motor jacket with the trapeze green skirt and it looks like tit. She couldn't be bothered to put pants on. Also, the panelled dress is the antithesis of a flattering panelling and it looks tit on her.

Whilst I was scrolling through her video I encountered these gems
1602183486281.png
1602183536616.png
1602183811687.png
1602183613495.png

1602184052779.png
I couldn't pinpoint this sadly, there was also another hilarious one I wasn't able to find the right moment

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Where is Lydias comment on Frows launch wishing her love and light blah blah blah and congratulations on her jewellery launch post? Frow commented on Lydia's picture. Do I detect some jealousy from Lydia? Josie is working overtime commenting on everyones posts at the moment!
I'm starting to think Fleur (the only normal one invited) got the invite because she lives not too distant from Frow. Frow, Josie, Lydia and Fleur all live relatively close to each other and I can't help but feel that is what has dictated the guest list.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Are you saying it is no better than the outrageously expensive Tods coat that is 10 sizes too big for Lydia. :unsure: πŸ˜‚ If the worlds greatest fashion influencer can't dress herself in an appropriate fitting coat, what hope is there for the rest of usπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Much more, because I believe that our brain cells are all still alive and considering we are paying full price we choose with care🧐.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.