Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen that Fleur is going to Vic's house for her jewellery launch. I wonder if Lidl is going/was invited πŸ€”

EDIT: Oops just seen that someone else said the same thing a few pages back.

Reactions: 12
got to love that she does a carolina herrera perfume advert and then spends her time plugging the aerin lauder perfume.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
'It's great work coat or everyday coat like if you like going for dog walks, a gym coat if you want to look nice going to the gym especially this time of year. We obviously got married in the winter, so that's why I was wearing a very warm coat, I know not everybody gets married in the winter , I still work out, I go for runs most mornings.' What the duck is this sentence πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Did she step in Bolly's poo? Judging from her facial expression it seems likely:

20201008_191550.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
'It's great work coat or everyday coat like if you like going for dog walks, a gym coat if you want to look nice going to the gym especially this time of year. We obviously got married in the winter, so that's why I was wearing a very warm coat, I know not everybody gets married in the winter , I still work out, I go for runs most mornings.' What the duck is this sentence πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that’s me before coffee and meds. I swear this girl is so ADHD, right down to the tippy toe walking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The Tod's coat will be going up on depop in 3, 2, 1............

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi Lydia πŸ‘‹

This is a 3/4 sleeve:
1602177739566.png

This is a short sleeve:
1602178057422.png

It actually says so on the product page as well:
1602178129238.png

Just so you can learn something new since we all know you're here anyway!

• Haha
Sound like Trump became a fashion influencer tbh and has now a twitter rampage about coats.
"They are very fine coats, good coats, coatfeve."

LOL I follow the Karen Millen page on facebook as I used to work there about 10 years ago & this has just came up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ not quite the launch advertisement you would want / expect πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
WTF is this :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
As far as I'm concerned the only good thing included in the vlog was a nonna update.
Otherwise it was lidl being self absorbed, bragging, conceited and selfish.
The cheesey risotto looked like lumi vomit.
She mentioned having her hair done in London. Don't tell me she has changed hairdressers again ?
And she has paid the deposit on the greenhouse. Good luck Alitex, she could very well be your worst ever client.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Could she refrain from itching her scalp like that on video, I instinctively wiped my keyboard afterwards thinking she spilt her flakes on it :sick:

Could she also go to language lessons! I've never heard someone describe their nan breaking their back as luckily it was only a vertebrae πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Who makes fun of their nan in a back brace! How insensitive, I bet your nan wasn't laughing Lydia, she might have been on the outside but I doubt she actually found it amusing.

Ok I really truly despise her now, I didn't before but now I can't help it. Many people have to put their older relatives into homes and it is very sad and unfortunate. It isn't ideal but not everyone has the money for a different option however Lydia has the money to help out with an at home nurse or alternative for her Grandad. I can't believe her Grandad is going into a care home in the middle of a pandemic after everything that has just happened.
I don’t think it’s fair to lay that at Lydias feet. The very difficult and personal decision would have been a family decision, mostly made by her Nonna and their children. Care homes are also very expensive so I would imagine that other factors were higher in the considerations.

Reactions: 10
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that’s me before coffee and meds. I swear this girl is so ADHD, right down to the tippy toe walking.
I wish I would know you in real life. I'm not ADHD but my mind also goes 180km/h and I can jump from topic to topic. It's sometimes fun to talk to people that do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t think it’s fair to lay that at Lydias feet. The very difficult and personal decision would have been a family decision, mostly made by her Nonna and their children. Care homes are also very expensive so I would imagine that other factors were higher in the considerations.
It's my opinion, I respect yours but I can't help but think of everything going on right now and the constant press regarding the dangers and poor preparation in nursing homes surrounding covid. It's been all over the news and is being heavily debated if care homes did enough to protect their patients and residents. My childhood friends Nan, who was like a nan to me passed away in a care home this year because she contracted covid. A lady that was bed bound and not able to move around the home was given the virus from a nurse who didn't practice good hygiene and take the necessary precautions. Therefore ending her life early, without her family by her side. No one had been able to visit or really speak to her for the 2 months prior to her passing because of the lockdown. It is a tough decision and not one to be taken lightly but Lydia can afford options before a care home. Purely my opinion but I am sensitive to the plight of the elderly in care homes at the moment. I just wouldn't willingly put an elderly person or anybody through that knowing what I know.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Could she refrain from itching her scalp like that on video, I instinctively wiped my keyboard afterwards thinking she spilt her flakes on it :sick:
Erm, itchy scarp ---> dandruff = DINNERTIME !!!!!

Did she take another week off or was this vlog pre-filmed a few weeks ago when she said she was not vlogging. Her lies are so confusing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Erm, itchy scarp ---> dandruff = DINNERTIME !!!!!

Did she take another week off or was this vlog pre-filmed a few weeks ago when she said she was not vlogging. Her lies are so confusing.
I think we should expect everything she says is a lie and/or manipulation tactic and try to find the one or two truths per video.
Does anyone think she will have Vlogmas with the MGs this year? She is constantly moaning being so overworked and stressed out but on the other hand x-mas time is YT-$$ time.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Other brands she's compared her Karen Millen eDiT to so far:
  • Louis Vuitton
  • Balmain
  • Acne Studios
  • Tod's
She's single-handedly shortening the lifespans of those KM designers by a good 10 years. I'll personally pay their pensions if working with Lydia hasn't given them hypertension already.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.