Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lidl being a witch again. 😡
Just looking at all the messages on KM Insta page, this launch has been a total and complete cock up - remind us of another so called launch
Karma is a witch 😂😂 and our Lydia is right in the middle of it once again. Will be interesting to see how the launches involving her so called friends pan out. Excuses are cheap, anybody can buy it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It’s like I knew she would do this 😂😂 not really a sell out when there was only a size 6 and 10 left in stock

Another classic Lydia Elise Millen-Gordon tit show of a launch 😂 😂
I came on to post this photo - I find it strange that shes got 10 items in her bag 😂 Is she adding things to her bag to make it look sold out 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I came on to post this photo - I find it strange that shes got 10 items in her bag 😂 Is she adding things to her bag to make it look sold out 😂
Well spotted 😂 she's probably buying it to pretend she has sold out and is then going to send it back

Just looking at all the messages on KM Insta page, this launch has been a total and complete cock up - remind us of another so called launch
Karma is a witch 😂😂 and our Lydia is right in the middle of it once again. Will be interesting to see how the launches involving her so called friends pan out. Excuses are cheap, anybody can buy it
It's confusing that KM are posting that items haven't been uploaded because they have been delayed. How can they be delayed when they aren't new items and were most likely put into production months ago! It's odd that they are having a second launch with the cashmere items at the end of October when that was the one item Lydia wouldn't stop banging on about.
Lydia even posted herself that the leather trench in her edit is 2 years old.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Screenshot_20201008_162529.jpg
Screenshot_20201008_162519.jpg
Did anyone see in their Alerts about how Sally Hughes dissed another family on their parenting, Sally is no angel.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
duck me, it's another update video! For someone who literally does nothing and is the epitome of lazy she loves to pretend she's got things going on.

How many lies can she tell in one video:
1. I would never want to do an edit with a luxury brand 😂 😂 what bullshit
2. I love that so many of you thought I was doing an edit with net-a-porter - Everyone knew it was Karen Millen Lydia, the clothes have been on sale and discounted for weeks
3. The pieces are made of high quality fabrics and materials - you don't get high quality when you only pay your sweatshop staff £3.50 an hour in a coronavirus positive factory.
4. I'm going to stop rabbiting on as you guys want to see the collection - we've seen it Lydia, we saw it before you put it in your edit! We didn't want to see it then and we want to see it even less on you.
Given up counting her lies as they're endless!

If the collection launched at 12pm today why is she uploading the information video afterwards at 5pm :unsure: surely this should have been mondays video. I don't even know why she needs to tell anyone the price points of the items when they could have just gone on the website🤦‍♀️ Did she would not learn from the Globy launch that you need to do the informative video before the launch and not after it has allegedly sold out!

Her pronunciation of cashmere has finished me, who says cash-a-mere 😂 😂 😂 Mrs Bouquet is that you🤦‍♀️

I swear she is reading a script or some type of prompt as she keeps looking down. Also why is she squinting her eyes so much when talking, it's so odd.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
tit, tit and double tit you tattles were right...again, witch I'm blocked! Never fear it just means I have to start another instagram account. I just need to think of a name.
@Loveit you made some great points 👏👏👏
now down to business, am I able to use any of her names for my instagram account?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Could she refrain from itching her scalp like that on video, I instinctively wiped my keyboard afterwards thinking she spilt her flakes on it :sick:

Could she also go to language lessons! I've never heard someone describe their nan breaking their back as luckily it was only a vertebrae 🤦‍♀️

Who makes fun of their nan in a back brace! How insensitive, I bet your nan wasn't laughing Lydia, she might have been on the outside but I doubt she actually found it amusing.

Ok I really truly despise her now, I didn't before but now I can't help it. Many people have to put their older relatives into homes and it is very sad and unfortunate. It isn't ideal but not everyone has the money for a different option however Lydia has the money to help out with an at home nurse or alternative for her Grandad. I can't believe her Grandad is going into a care home in the middle of a pandemic after everything that has just happened.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
What a smug twit............such a horrible patronising twit. Gloating about her CASHMERE. duck off Lydia.

• Haha
  • Sick
So Fleur has posted that she’s going to In The Frow‘s house for Frow’s jewelry launch?!? Is Lidl going? Weren’t they meant to be besties??

• Wow
  • Haha
She's used the word culpable instead of capable, is that a guilty subconscious you are exhibiting Mrs Millen-Gordon?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What 16 year old wears Karen Millen? Where are you wearing Karen Millen too at 16? I'm almost 30 and quite a few Karen Millen pieces I would still consider too mature for me 😂 what bullshit she speaks! Was Karen Millen also her choice attire when she was homeless? Maybe in her next edit she can create special pieces for the homeless youth that so happen to be able to afford clothes with the average price of £75+o_O
I'm 35, but most Karen Millen clothing, is too grown up even for me 😁 I do like the leather leggings, but the £230 (sale) price tag is shocking!! I have similar looking ones from Zara, which cost a fraction of that and I’ve had for years.

I’d love to know how she could afford such clothes at 16! I was buying mine from New Look and a local shop called ‘Go Boutique’ at that age 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So Fleur has posted that she’s going to In The Frow‘s house for Frow’s jewelry launch?!? Is Lidl going? Weren’t they meant to be besties??
Of course not, she is most likely seething that Frow has dared launch her collection on the biggest day of her career. Whilst frow is having a party thrown in her honour to celebrate her jewellery collaboration, Lydia will be drinking warm gifted wine with her naked PR man, Carrie and her friend, Depop Dee and Ali in the living room, most likely munching on a cheeseboard, hulahoops and sausage rolls. It's a good thing Boris is only allowing meetings of 6 people otherwise Lydia would have to come up with an excuse for not having more guests.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The amount of times she's referred to it as 'her collection' in the first 7 minutes... 🤨 girl, you just picked things out that already existed, that doesn't mean it's your collection you absolute tit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
She has two assistants, so you would think she would check what items are in stock, which are coming soon, blah blah. She lists the textured leather jacket as 'coming soon', but it's on the website, not under her edit though.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lydia doesn't have any other real friends outside Carrie and those other two same names 🤣🤣🤣🤣. She uses other influencers as she needs them but the friendships never last. Ever. To be honest it goes to show she isn't a very nice person. Not many people stay close to her. Due to her toxic personality

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Why is she showing the pieces from her 'edit' that aren't available for purchase until the end of october.

In that grey cashmere set she looks like John Travolta in that scene from Grease When Danny is trying out for the track team

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.