Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry Lydia. Maybe include within your community guidelines that no one else is allowed to share or celebrate their happy news. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Well you know when you finally write them. Or are you waiting for your new chest first.
Well, blow me down, now that I've posted once I can't help but put my 5 cents worth in again!! I think that a HUGE part of Lydia's problem (well...that would make one assume that she only has the one problem, but go with me here), is that she thinks that anybody who doesn't (how do I put this delicately) "blow smoke up her arse" is a troll, or evil, or conniving. Whereas what I've seen from 'a while' of lurking is that the people on here, or in fact any and all people who make realistic comments on Insta or YouTube, are actually totally normal people, with (valid!) opinions!! Trolls actually don't exist at the moment - probably because of the amount of deleting that goes on in the YouTube comments section.

One thing that I've noticed with Tattlers, is that there is very much a community here. You (we) all care about each other, and come from vastly different walks of life, and have great things to offer.

I was quite frankly furious when I got blocked on her Insta. (How did that happen, you ask!?) Well, as I vehemently despised her 'reel' that she put up, I simply put a 'no deal' emoji in the comments (well hey, it was a NO DEAL for me!), and voila (wallah!!), I was blocked! Instead of being angry about it, I'm actually going to wear it as a badge of honour! hehehe... Snowflake anyone??

Apologies for the sermon. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 59
The poo stripe and ostrich are out in force 🤣
View attachment 266386View attachment 266387
Soooo ugly
The coat pic has her waist half the size of her head, how does the huge noggin not snap her neck off?
The ostrich dress doesnt fit her tits and its like she has big undies marks under it. Alex Chav Power makeup adds to ill fitting dress to look like year 12 formal, no, make that year 10, thats how sophisticated she makes these clothes look, Im sure Karen Millen Gordon asked for teenaged awkward suburban chic, its a look thats coming in now

The poo stripe and ostrich are out in force 🤣
View attachment 266386View attachment 266387
Edit, maybe its something in front of her that looks like silhouette of waist and blends with background but is not. Anyways still got huge balloon cranium

Soooo ugly
The coat pic has her waist half the size of her head, how does the huge noggin not snap her neck off?
The ostrich dress doesnt fit her tits and its like she has big undies marks under it. Alex Chav Power makeup adds to ill fitting dress to look like year 12 formal, no, make that year 10, thats how sophisticated she makes these clothes look, Im sure Karen Millen Gordon asked for teenaged awkward suburban chic, its a look thats coming in now

Edit, maybe its something in front of her that looks like silhouette of waist and blends with background but is not. Anyways still got huge balloon cranium
View attachment 266406(it says: I want to play a game with you)

Lol, the hair... needs some Kerastasé
View attachment 266409

Oh, this one I've never seen before... The contour stayed
View attachment 266411

There you go:
View attachment 266418
No you didnt!! !
Love it omg!!!
Imagine when lidlya sees her half lidl half Saw self!!
Harharharrrrr!!!!

she gave her best whispering angel impression
Lololol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
God has mole replaced moo moo? And wtf is with the annoying teehee laugh at things she says that are not remotely funny?! And the cutesy babe voice she does when talking to Ali is bleeping IRRITATING! GO GET THE bleeping SOIL AND GO TO THE BLOODY POSTBOX YOURSELF! Sorry just had to get all this out of my system!

I SO want to message Alitex and see what’s going on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Is it the season of edits or something?
Lydia has Karen Millen
Tamara has Michael Kors
and now Frow has Farfetch
I wonder if Josie, Amelia or Claire will be having ones as well 🤔
I know absolutely nothing about the clothing retail business (other than shopping) but I suggest it's a very cheap way of getting exposure for the brands at a time when budgets are cut and travel is difficult.
It's certainly cheaper than sending a car to the airport, flights, hotels for two (a lot of influencers seem to be incapable of travelling alone), clothes, meals, goody bags etc.

God has mole replaced moo moo? And wtf is with the annoying teehee laugh at things she says that are not remotely funny?! And the cutesy babe voice she does when talking to Ali is bleeping IRRITATING! GO GET THE bleeping SOIL AND GO TO THE BLOODY POSTBOX YOURSELF! Sorry just had to get all this out of my system!

I SO want to message Alitex and see what’s going on!
I think Alitex were suddenly very busy!

Didn’t she say that she had already paid the deposit a few weeks back!!
She said she hadn't and I queried on here that Alitex wouldn't start work on it without a deposit.

Reactions: 22
I know absolutely nothing about the clothing retail business (other than shopping) but I suggest it's a very cheap way of getting exposure for the brands at a time when budgets are cut and travel is difficult.
It's certainly cheaper than sending a car to the airport, flights, hotels for two (a lot of influencers seem to be incapable of travelling alone), clothes, meals, goody bags etc.
I 100% agree
I just find it hysterical that Lydia thought she had this huge monumental moment in her career and then all of a sudden everyone else seems to be popping up with their edits with better, more luxe brands. 😂 she must be fuming

Congratulations @Elle Belle 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
My boyf and I went away, got engaged and then decided to put a deposit on a new house so I've not been on social media that much, but I've just watched Lydia's latest vlog. The click bait title 'I was wrong' got me. 🤪

- She's in a fleece AND a dressing gown. Standard. She highlights her fake tan man tash.
- She's going to decide today if she'll put the deposit down on the greenhouse. You really need to up your begging game Lydia. JK. Not possible.
- She's sat in the study to be. It's going to be green. She admits she didn't like all the green when she first moved in. It's going to be a similar colour as it was. I'm trying to make sense of this. It just takes me a moment to process so much stupid information all at once.
- She's going for a 4 hour 'hike' with Cawwee. She has 4 layers on already and is bringing a windbreaker, another fleece, gloves and a woolly hat. She has a survival pocket too. It's literally been 15-16 degrees in London RN so Im surmising not too dissimilar where she is. She's bringing no less than 6 beauty products for the walk. She puts Lano up her nose. I guess that's one way to reduce the inhaling of your own body odour Lydia. And we all said you were lacking in creativity. Our bad.
- She's making Ali bring a change of outfit as she's meeting him and his friends for dinner afterwards. She says she doesn't care if she's all sweaty after the hike. Thank you Lydia for making me understand that there are some really dumb people in this world.
- She's stopping off for hula hoops first as Cawwee's friend eats all her hula hoops. She's bringing warm wine too. IDIOT. I'm not being rude Lydia. You're just really insignificant.
- She shows the fallen leaves in the lightwell then gloats that some of her followers raised she was having a go at Ali for sweeping. She wasn't moaning at him for the sake of moaning. Why. Can't. You. Sweep. It. Yourself. Lydia? Legit question. And don't tell me you don't have your own brush. All witches have one in their paraphernalia. When karma comes back to punch you in the face, I want to be there in case it needs help.
- She's just had another acupuncture session, but has decided she needs to go to acupuncture twice a week now. Along with the massage once a week. And reflexology. I know a really productive calming technique. Take a deep breath Lydia and then hold it for about twenty minutes.
- She thinks people think they're so healthy going for hikes. They stop off at the pub before they start. Then they're legit sat on the side of a main road drinking wine. A wedding car drives past and they cheers them. Lydia, you're like school in the summer. No class.
- She's lost her mask from Nars which said Climax. I'm surprised she even knows this word with her fappily flawless marriage.
- Cawwee's scared of greyhounds. Lydia was telling her to leave the pub, but it was her turn to pay. Cawwee ran out of the pub like a big girl. Cawwee's an utter twatiscle.
- She needs a nature wee in between wine pitstops. I mean Mother Nature is Mother Nature. On that note though, Lydia you are literally the human version of period cramps.
- It's the next day, she's going to be productive, it's 3pm though so I call bullshit on that one Lydia. She's going to Depop. That's Depop Dee redundant then. She made Ali get her a McDonalds. You're that annoying you'd literally make a happy meal cry Lydia.
- She says your favourite mole is back after her non-makeup gardening weekend. She says it's ok to not feel your best. She would like to be the #1 role model, but if she's not feeling top mole it's the reality of watching a real person. Sometimes she acknowledges you just have to go all moley. She got so much more done not having to do her makeup each day. Sames girl. My best friend accidentally let slip my boyf was going to propose so I'd been been doing full make up and hair every morning. 😂 I. Do. Not. Under. Any. Circumstances. Refer. To. Myself. As. A. Furry. Creative. But rest assured she tells your favourite mole is back in the building. Why does she speak about herself in third animal? Why though? Your face is fine Lydia, a bit lumpy but fine, but you really should put a bag over that personality.
- Lumi is sat on the LV blanket. Not a problem until she advises she used to have their sofas at the old house wrapped in plastic as Lumi was a 'little pissy pants'. The guy at the vets looking after Lumi wasn't her biggest fan apparently. He said she's a bit highly strung like her mum. The other Bengal at the vets was more friendly. Apple. Tree. I'll say no more.
- She asks Lumi if she'll make a good mum or good mole. She highlights she'll be one of those mums that force other mums for their children to play together as her child will be an angel and the other child will have issues. You just might be why the middle finger was invented in the first place.
- She's livid as Cawwee's friend has texted her to say he's eating her hola hoops. She's also livid as Ali is on the golf course with his dad where you can't have phones and she's run out of soil after one plant. She braves the shed, but has a mild heart attack at the smell of spiders. She literally gives herself a full on cheer squad pep talk before stepping inside then comes straight out. She says Ali is sleeping on the sofa as he didn't text back. You have miles to go Lydia before you even reach a mediocre standard of girl boss or even human.
- She says if you want to do gardening do it how you want. Don't let those who tell you what you should be doing. She's gonna make mistakes and kill something on the way. She fangs there's lots of opinions on the internet. Please keep talking Lydia. I only yawn when I'm super fascinated.
- She's goes babeeeee will you check if my new book is in the post box. Because a tired slothy sloth cannot possibly check herself. I am not saying that you are inept Lydia, just that you are constantly unlucky when you try thinking.
- What she's really been good at is taking care of her hair apparently. LOL. She's not afraid to use more product than is needed. You are similar to Rapunzel I guess, but instead of letting your hair down, you just let down everybody you know.
Congratulations gal! Welcome back! ♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I truly doubt she is THAT scared of spiders. It’s all part of her delicate flower act that she uses to make Ali feel manly and wanted.
If I called my husband whilst he was out with friends to ask if there was soil in the shed he would be like..err,, check yourself?! I would have gone in, checked, and then gone to the Garden centre for more if there wasn’t. You know, like any normal functional woman in her 30s.
I am absolutely terrified of spiders over a certain size, I live in the countryside so we get some pretty huge ones but they don't stop me from going into the garage or putting my wellies on etc. If I see one I panic but if I don't walk around anticipating one jumping out at me. I just get on with it, however I do bang my shoes before I put them on if I can't see into them 😂 but I do that myself, I don't get someone to stop what they are doing to come and check my shoes for 🕷 she just loves to act like a baby.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
How cute Prince Louis sounded when he asked David Attenborough what his favourite AMINAL is.

He's two.

Lidl, you are 32. It's not cute.
Had to go find that and had to wait til 1.58 to see baby Louis ask what amimal do u lyke??
Harhar
Oh but our big lidl is just as adorable no??? Our adorable ugly biddy lidl

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Congrats @Elle Belle (y) what a pair of morons they arnt on a bloody hike they are on a pub crawl!:rolleyes: and what a boring vlog she basically did nothing such a girl boss she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Congratulations @Elle Belle 🥳 what fantastic news!

something I’ve noticed in this vlog is that I can’t stand the way she says the word ‘new’. I know that’s such a small thing to get annoyed at and on a likeable person it wouldn’t bother me but every time she says it I want to scream at my laptop!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
My boyf and I went away, got engaged and then decided to put a deposit on a new house so I've not been on social media that much, but I've just watched Lydia's latest vlog. The click bait title 'I was wrong' got me. 🤪

- She's in a fleece AND a dressing gown. Standard. She highlights her fake tan man tash.
- She's going to decide today if she'll put the deposit down on the greenhouse. You really need to up your begging game Lydia. JK. Not possible.
- She's sat in the study to be. It's going to be green. She admits she didn't like all the green when she first moved in. It's going to be a similar colour as it was. I'm trying to make sense of this. It just takes me a moment to process so much stupid information all at once.
- She's going for a 4 hour 'hike' with Cawwee. She has 4 layers on already and is bringing a windbreaker, another fleece, gloves and a woolly hat. She has a survival pocket too. It's literally been 15-16 degrees in London RN so Im surmising not too dissimilar where she is. She's bringing no less than 6 beauty products for the walk. She puts Lano up her nose. I guess that's one way to reduce the inhaling of your own body odour Lydia. And we all said you were lacking in creativity. Our bad.
- She's making Ali bring a change of outfit as she's meeting him and his friends for dinner afterwards. She says she doesn't care if she's all sweaty after the hike. Thank you Lydia for making me understand that there are some really dumb people in this world.
- She's stopping off for hula hoops first as Cawwee's friend eats all her hula hoops. She's bringing warm wine too. IDIOT. I'm not being rude Lydia. You're just really insignificant.
- She shows the fallen leaves in the lightwell then gloats that some of her followers raised she was having a go at Ali for sweeping. She wasn't moaning at him for the sake of moaning. Why. Can't. You. Sweep. It. Yourself. Lydia? Legit question. And don't tell me you don't have your own brush. All witches have one in their paraphernalia. When karma comes back to punch you in the face, I want to be there in case it needs help.
- She's just had another acupuncture session, but has decided she needs to go to acupuncture twice a week now. Along with the massage once a week. And reflexology. I know a really productive calming technique. Take a deep breath Lydia and then hold it for about twenty minutes.
- She thinks people think they're so healthy going for hikes. They stop off at the pub before they start. Then they're legit sat on the side of a main road drinking wine. A wedding car drives past and they cheers them. Lydia, you're like school in the summer. No class.
- She's lost her mask from Nars which said Climax. I'm surprised she even knows this word with her fappily flawless marriage.
- Cawwee's scared of greyhounds. Lydia was telling her to leave the pub, but it was her turn to pay. Cawwee ran out of the pub like a big girl. Cawwee's an utter twatiscle.
- She needs a nature wee in between wine pitstops. I mean Mother Nature is Mother Nature. On that note though, Lydia you are literally the human version of period cramps.
- It's the next day, she's going to be productive, it's 3pm though so I call bullshit on that one Lydia. She's going to Depop. That's Depop Dee redundant then. She made Ali get her a McDonalds. You're that annoying you'd literally make a happy meal cry Lydia.
- She says your favourite mole is back after her non-makeup gardening weekend. She says it's ok to not feel your best. She would like to be the #1 role model, but if she's not feeling top mole it's the reality of watching a real person. Sometimes she acknowledges you just have to go all moley. She got so much more done not having to do her makeup each day. Sames girl. My best friend accidentally let slip my boyf was going to propose so I'd been been doing full make up and hair every morning. 😂 I. Do. Not. Under. Any. Circumstances. Refer. To. Myself. As. A. Furry. Creative. But rest assured she tells your favourite mole is back in the building. Why does she speak about herself in third animal? Why though? Your face is fine Lydia, a bit lumpy but fine, but you really should put a bag over that personality.
- Lumi is sat on the LV blanket. Not a problem until she advises she used to have their sofas at the old house wrapped in plastic as Lumi was a 'little pissy pants'. The guy at the vets looking after Lumi wasn't her biggest fan apparently. He said she's a bit highly strung like her mum. The other Bengal at the vets was more friendly. Apple. Tree. I'll say no more.
- She asks Lumi if she'll make a good mum or good mole. She highlights she'll be one of those mums that force other mums for their children to play together as her child will be an angel and the other child will have issues. You just might be why the middle finger was invented in the first place.
- She's livid as Cawwee's friend has texted her to say he's eating her hola hoops. She's also livid as Ali is on the golf course with his dad where you can't have phones and she's run out of soil after one plant. She braves the shed, but has a mild heart attack at the smell of spiders. She literally gives herself a full on cheer squad pep talk before stepping inside then comes straight out. She says Ali is sleeping on the sofa as he didn't text back. You have miles to go Lydia before you even reach a mediocre standard of girl boss or even human.
- She says if you want to do gardening do it how you want. Don't let those who tell you what you should be doing. She's gonna make mistakes and kill something on the way. She fangs there's lots of opinions on the internet. Please keep talking Lydia. I only yawn when I'm super fascinated.
- She's goes babeeeee will you check if my new book is in the post box. Because a tired slothy sloth cannot possibly check herself. I am not saying that you are inept Lydia, just that you are constantly unlucky when you try thinking.
- What she's really been good at is taking care of her hair apparently. LOL. She's not afraid to use more product than is needed. You are similar to Rapunzel I guess, but instead of letting your hair down, you just let down everybody you know.
Welcome back Elle Belle and congratulations on your engagement and house buying!
Wishing you lots of love and happiness xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Congratulations @Elle Belle 🥳 what fantastic news!

something I’ve noticed in this vlog is that I can’t stand the way she says the word ‘new’. I know that’s such a small thing to get annoyed at and on a likeable person it wouldn’t bother me but every time she says it I want to scream at my laptop!
The way she says 'liTTle' really gets to me :mad:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So what’s happening with the greenhouse? Why did she post so much about being excited for her dream greenhouse to be installed if she hadn’t even paid the deposit? Or did Alitex renege on an offer of a discount? I really need to know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So what’s happening with the greenhouse? Why did she post so much about being excited for her dream greenhouse to be installed if she hadn’t even paid the deposit? Or did Alitex renege on an offer of a discount? I really need to know 😂
Alitex have said they are not working with her, not giving her a free greenhouse or discount. She has now said she has ordered it so I'm assuming she has paid in full. She said she looked at garden centres sale section greenhouses but didn't find any that fit her aesthetic so she has gone with the Alitex one. Her vlogs are normally behind in time by a few weeks so I'm assuming this was shot before she posted on instagram that she has confirmation of her Alitex greenhouse.

Reactions: 18
I cannot believe Cawwie drank from the plastic champagne glass that fell on the leaves on the side of the road

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Alitex have said they are not working with her, not giving her a free greenhouse or discount. She has now said she has ordered it so I'm assuming she has paid in full. She said she looked at garden centres sale section greenhouses but didn't find any that fit her aesthetic so she has gone with the Alitex one. Her vlogs are normally behind in time by a few weeks so I'm assuming this was shot before she posted on instagram that she has confirmation of her Alitex greenhouse.
You mean 'assthetic'.....😅....She wants a fancy 'bespoke' one....

In other news FROW is getting a dog..i mean buying a dog, so undoubtedly pedigree. Rumour has it, it's a dachshund like Josie.
Do these influencers have an original thought in their heads or are they just influencing each other?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Congrats @Elle Belle (y) what a pair of morons they arnt on a bloody hike they are on a pub crawl!:rolleyes: and what a boring vlog she basically did nothing such a girl boss she is.
My brother sends me a wine hamper every Christmas of specially curated choices. To show my appreciation, I message him photos of what I’ve paired the wines with, etc as he lives abroad.

Virgin Wines sent Lidl a hamper of wine curated to suit her tastes. Instead of matching her chosen Sauvignon Blanc to a lovely appetiser to show her appreciation, she threw it in a backpack, warm, with plastic glasses and drank it by the side of the road, waving at passing cars. Even if you don’t want to promote a brand, must you go out of your way to insult them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.