Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't eat this all in 1 sitting Ali
20201006_231311.jpg

I just cant with this constant pout

20201006_231058.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
The only help she's had is from her bank account #buysinstagtambots #fakefollowing
Screenshot_20201006_135506.jpg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you all so much for the love. 😘 You really are a lovely bunch.

Sorry Lydia. Maybe include within your community guidelines that no one else is allowed to share or celebrate their happy news. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Well you know when you finally write them. Or are you waiting for your new chest first.
I am married to a ❤ Police officer ❤. I met him when I was 14, I am 42 now!! You have me reminiscing about our engagement 🥰. Please write us a little engagement story. I love your writing. I love weddings. Many blessings.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You should've asked which brand. Because she didn't tell it on the post. Or ask if "my EDIT" is her new brand :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and ask what happened to globy.
what did happen to it lol, last time i followed her it had just flopped

Reactions: 11
God tagging the Discovery again. :rolleyes:
God she is such an insufferable hole! The discovery she keeps tagging is not a luxury car like she thinks it is. They are not comfortable inside to sit in and are not a smooth drive like her range rover. She doesn't live that far out in the sticks that she needs a car like this and our weather is rarely that bad or unpredictable that she would require a car like that either. She should just stick with her ranger rover and Aston martin with the damaged wheels she ruined.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My boyf and I went away, got engaged and then decided to put a deposit on a new house so I've not been on social media that much, but I've just watched Lydia's latest vlog.
Massive congrats, he is a lucky man. Also, well done on the house purchase, keeping fingers crossed for happy and uneventful completion - all the best to you and your fiancé. 👩‍❤️‍👨💍👏

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The latest vlog was 😐

Maybe because it's my time of month, but I found it to be a rollercoaster of emotions and left me with so many questions.
- Did Ali, just make up the bit about the no phones allowed on the golf course. He just wanted a few hours peace and quiet didn't he?
- Why would you cake your face in makeup before going on a hike and then say 'I don't care what I look like at dinner later'
- Warm white wine? Really? 🤢
- Did they get a taxi to where they did their hike from??
- Why sit by a busy country road to drink your wine??
- Was there any need to walk past that house loudly screeching that it's a lovely house. I'm sure the homeowners really appreciated that.

The mean girl’s vibe came across more than ever in this vlog. Imagine bumping into then whilst out on a nice walk!! They're behaviour throughout was awful. I'm sure my friends and myself, didn't act like that even in our early 20's. Thinking that drinking whilst 'hiking' is cool, is pretty worrying coming from women in their 30's. Also, their friendship dynamic is really strange, like their always competing to be the loudest and funniest. I find it really stressful to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
The latest vlog was 😐

Maybe because it's my time of month, but I found it to be a rollercoaster of emotions and left me with so many questions.
- Did Ali, just make up the bit about the no phones allowed on the golf course. He just wanted a few hours peace and quiet didn't he?
- Why would you cake your face in makeup before going on a hike and then say 'I don't care what I look like at dinner later'
- Warm white wine? Really? 🤢
- Did they get a taxi to where they did their hike from??
- Why sit by a busy country road to drink your wine??
- Was there any need to walk past that house loudly screeching that it's a lovely house. I'm sure the homeowners really appreciated that.

The mean girl’s vibe came across more than ever in this vlog. Imagine bumping into then whilst out on a nice walk!! They're behaviour throughout was awful. I'm sure my friends and myself, didn't act like that even in our early 20's. Thinking that drinking whilst 'hiking' is cool, is pretty worrying coming from women in their 30's. Also, their friendship dynamic is really strange, like their always competing to be the loudest and funniest. I find it really stressful to watch.
I can certainly answer the golf question as my husband is an avid golfer. I have never phoned him whilst he was golfing but if I did it would not be answered and would go to voicemail for when he was free to return the call. I don’t know if it’s set in stone but I have yet to hear of any golfer answering the phone while playing. They may be able to intermittently check their phones for messages, however.

I said a couple of vlogs back that Ali’s sojourn into golf would be short for this very reason. She needs a gofer not a golfer.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's sickening that other influencers are promoting her, to get her to 900K when she's been consistently buying followers!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
God she is such an insufferable hole! The discovery she keeps tagging is not a luxury car like she thinks it is. They are not comfortable inside to sit in and are not a smooth drive like her range rover. She doesn't live that far out in the sticks that she needs a car like this and our weather is rarely that bad or unpredictable that she would require a car like that either. She should just stick with her ranger rover and Aston martin with the damaged wheels she ruined.
She just wants to be a country girl ! Surprised she doesn’t have a Schoffel yet... 🤷‍♀️
The only thing that would somewhat justify her getting a defender would be if she had two Labs or Spaniels that she would shoot with but even that’s a bit excessive!

Reactions: 16
I really think Lydia needs to stop seeing that Dr for fillers and go to someone with a less is more approach for any further work. Maybe get some stuff dissolved too? She’s a very pretty girl naturally.

Plus the problem with fillers are they stretch the skin right? And skin (especially the older we get) doesn’t just snap back, so then if the volume goes it sags a bit, so then you get more filler...an endless cycle.
The problem with injectables, and I say this from experience, is once you fix one problem area another one is more prominent. So you move on an fix that one and before you know it, you’ve done too much. Filler doesn’t stretch the skin, so after it’s dissipated or been dissolved your face returns to as it was before, although it’s suggested that HA can stimulate collagen production in the area and provide a lasting effect. It can also take a while for filler to settle and swelling to go down so you really need to wait about 2 months for the final result to be visible.

I think she’s had tear trough and cheeks done, with a light dusting of Botox.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is it the season of edits or something?
Lydia has Karen Millen
Tamara has Michael Kors
and now Frow has Farfetch
I wonder if Josie, Amelia or Claire will be having ones as well 🤔
Ah, but ITF didn't call it an 'edit' or try to make her viewers think it was anything other than her trying clothing from new to her labels. I thought it was far better than lidls 'edit'. And, when ITF is talking she looks in the mirror more than she does the camera. I don't think she eye fucks herself like lidl does.

A Winkelspinne is a house spider I think. I always say they are wearing boots which is the same as you can hear it before you see it 😂 They have huntsman spiders in Australia, based on my reaction to the huge house spiders i've experienced, I genuinely think I would die if I came across one of those in my house :cry:
Yes we have huntsman spiders and many other varieties here in Australia. Huntsman live in pairs so whenever I find 1 in the house I know there is another one somewhere. I hate them so my husband has to deal with any I find. Although scary hunstman are harmless. On the other hand our white tail spiders are much smaller and poisonous. I have been bitten by a white tail (in our lounge room) and spent 5 days in hospital. As far as I am concerned the only good spider is a dead one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.