Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mean 'assthetic'.....πŸ˜…....She wants a fancy 'bespoke' one....

In other news FROW is getting a dog..i mean buying a dog, so undoubtedly pedigree. Rumour has it, it's a dachshund like Josie.
Do these influencers have an original thought in their heads or are they just influencing each other?
I do mean that πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Frow is killing me right now :cry: She is going to buy the same dog crate that I have for my pups and I have dachshunds too. I hope she is prepared for how difficult the breed actually is and has done her research unlike Josie who continually makes huge mistakes with her pups.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I do mean that πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Frow is killing me right now :cry: She is going to buy the same dog crate that I have for my pups and I have dachshunds too. I hope she is prepared for how difficult the breed actually is and has done her research unlike Josie who continually makes huge mistakes with her pups.
For sure and a boy too! She is in for trouble ! my little old boy, that I love terribly, is very fierce, stubborn and not affectionate at all!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
For sure and a boy too! She is in for trouble ! my little old boy, that I love terribly, is very fierce, stubborn and not affectionate at all!
Mine are too affectionate, if that is a thing πŸ˜‚ she will never shower, bathe or use the bathroom alone ever again and she will have to get a seriously good dog trainer if she wants to take him around to her meetings etc.

Reactions: 19
Is it the season of edits or something?
Lydia has Karen Millen
Tamara has Michael Kors
and now Frow has Farfetch
I wonder if Josie, Amelia or Claire will be having ones as well πŸ€”
I think everyone can make these on Farfetch. It's like a Amazon list you can make.

Soooo ugly
The coat pic has her waist half the size of her head, how does the huge noggin not snap her neck off?
The ostrich dress doesnt fit her tits and its like she has big undies marks under it. Alex Chav Power makeup adds to ill fitting dress to look like year 12 formal, no, make that year 10, thats how sophisticated she makes these clothes look, Im sure Karen Millen Gordon asked for teenaged awkward suburban chic, its a look thats coming in now

Edit, maybe its something in front of her that looks like silhouette of waist and blends with background but is not. Anyways still got huge balloon cranium

No you didnt!! !
Love it omg!!!
Imagine when lidlya sees her half lidl half Saw self!!
Harharharrrrr!!!!

Lololol
She wanna play a game with you πŸ‘»

I am absolutely terrified of spiders over a certain size, I live in the countryside so we get some pretty huge ones but they don't stop me from going into the garage or putting my wellies on etc. If I see one I panic but if I don't walk around anticipating one jumping out at me. I just get on with it, however I do bang my shoes before I put them on if I can't see into them πŸ˜‚ but I do that myself, I don't get someone to stop what they are doing to come and check my shoes for πŸ•· she just loves to act like a baby.
Same, living the horse stable life and being arachnophobic is an "interesting" combination. Interestingly most of the spiders there are not so big like the ones I had in multiple places I lived. Like, when you can hear the spider before you see it... it's probably a Winkelspinne, don't know the English name, don't wanna google it for obvious reason and gTranslate was no help, as usual (angle spider...yeah..sure)
I would die in Australia they have a huge species that likes to go indoors. Forgot the name atm.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Is this a transsexual???
Could you please not use transexual in a negative connotation?
Edit: i mean, you can do what you want, but I would love it, not to bash on minorities.
She is a joke as she already is there is no need to insult minorities comparing them with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Could you please not use transexual in a negative connotation?
Edit: i mean, you can do what you want, but I would love it, not to bash on minorities.
She is a joke as she already is there is no need to insult minorities comparing them with her.
true, but to be fair I've been asked that by others when I've watched lidl. I think OP meant that lidl's injections has made her look.. manly? strong square jaw and all.

Is this a transsexual???
people have asked that.. but no

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think everyone can make these on Farfetch. It's like a Amazon list you can make.

She wanna play a game with you πŸ‘»

Same, living the horse stable life and being arachnophobic is an "interesting" combination. Interestingly most of the spiders there are not so big like the ones I had in multiple places I lived. Like, when you can hear the spider before you see it... it's probably a Winkelspinne, don't know the English name, don't wanna google it for obvious reason and gTranslate was no help, as usual (angle spider...yeah..sure)
I would die in Australia they have a huge species that likes to go indoors. Forgot the name atm.
A Winkelspinne is a house spider I think. I always say they are wearing boots which is the same as you can hear it before you see it πŸ˜‚ They have huntsman spiders in Australia, based on my reaction to the huge house spiders i've experienced, I genuinely think I would die if I came across one of those in my house :cry:

Reactions: 10
Is this a transsexual???
Spot the biggest lie here, well face of man and uggles so thats true, oh it must be the shiny hair on the right of face, thats no true.
That sad sad massive wedding ring extender (there used to be a product, hamburger extender, to make your expensive hamburger mince more bulky and go furtherrrr) yeah I feel for Ali, it is so symbolic of their marriage and his role as an object, one which she chooses to fund its existence, for her own superficial and selfish purposes

Reactions: 3
What’s baffling me more than anything is how much she is promoting this karen millen range more than she ever did her own globy stuff she did ! It doesnt make sense . Surely if it’s your own business you need to get it out there Promoting on the internet and on socials as much as possible . It’s like she was embarrassed about it from the beginning. Which is far enough we all make mistakes but Why bring Something out that you knew was crap . Very strange

You're right, i truly believe she barely promoted it and now pretends it never happened because she knew it was tit and she knew she would be slated for it, which does beg the question, why put it out there??

• Sick
Reactions: 12
A Winkelspinne is a house spider I think. I always say they are wearing boots which is the same as you can hear it before you see it πŸ˜‚ They have huntsman spiders in Australia, based on my reaction to the huge house spiders i've experienced, I genuinely think I would die if I came across one of those in my house :cry:
Knowing the huntsman isnt venomous (maybe heard recently this is a myth, Ill google) and the same as Daddy long legs (apparently the most venomous but their fangs cant penetrate our skin) personally I can deal with their presence. I had h-man circling my room like a roller rink for days recently.
Its the redback, not so common encounter for me, or whitetail they come indoors make you scared coz a bite will cause serious issues.
I don't know the ID of many spiders but I fear them not by size but by poisonous ability.
Most Aussies live in the burbs and we dont have as much exposure to dangerous critters as you may think, many of us would need to learn if we went out bush what these creatures are.
Apparently where I live, only been up here under 2years, there are crocodiles in the river etc, I started doing water sports.
However even populated areas with crocs, we manage to live sterile lives. I definitely should educate myself on snakes and stuff but it doesn't occur often enough for me to remember to learn.

Reactions: 13
I really think Lydia needs to stop seeing that Dr for fillers and go to someone with a less is more approach for any further work. Maybe get some stuff dissolved too? She’s a very pretty girl naturally.

Plus the problem with fillers are they stretch the skin right? And skin (especially the older we get) doesn’t just snap back, so then if the volume goes it sags a bit, so then you get more filler...an endless cycle.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes, huntsman was it. I saw a video of one eating a smol lizard. I would piss my pantalones.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Mine are too affectionate, if that is a thing πŸ˜‚ she will never shower, bathe or use the bathroom alone ever again and she will have to get a seriously good dog trainer if she wants to take him around to her meetings etc.
So like having kids then. On the plus side at least you can crate a dog, apparently it’s frowned upon with children 🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Knowing the huntsman isnt venomous (maybe heard recently this is a myth, Ill google) and the same as Daddy long legs (apparently the most venomous but their fangs cant penetrate our skin) personally I can deal with their presence. I had h-man circling my room like a roller rink for days recently.
Its the redback, not so common encounter for me, or whitetail they come indoors make you scared coz a bite will cause serious issues.
I don't know the ID of many spiders but I fear them not by size but by poisonous ability.
Most Aussies live in the burbs and we dont have as much exposure to dangerous critters as you may think, many of us would need to learn if we went out bush what these creatures are.
Apparently where I live, only been up here under 2years, there are crocodiles in the river etc, I started doing water sports.
However even populated areas with crocs, we manage to live sterile lives. I definitely should educate myself on snakes and stuff but it doesn't occur often enough for me to remember to learn.
It's weird I don't fear anything else snakes, reptiles, rats or mice not even the possibility of seeing a shark in the sea but a spider crawling across my living room floor venomous or not sends me in a tailspin, hyperventilating and crying. I have a dislike of dragonflies and flying ants but it's not a fear just a strong dislike. I do however believe Lydia uses her fear as another way of being an attention seeker. If she hates all bugs, flies and spider why on earth is Ali having a beehive?

Reactions: 15
If you're being paid to promote a brand, wouldn't you, you know, mention the brand?
7A70356F-FEC0-4FB7-BB25-FA931ED8D48A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
The thing is, we in Europe are a bit spoilt, we have hardly any venomous animals here (at least in Central and Northern Europe). My arachnophobia isn't due to fear of being intoxicated.

I would be shocked if I had a snake or a rat in my room as well but it is different, a snake or rat doesn't give me the same sensation of disgust (and it would happen rather seldom), I can look at them without getting goosebumps. I can look at centipedes and millipedes but spiders.. their underside is the most repelling thing for me. I have a bit less problems with Daddy long legs, that are no spiders (Opiliones).
It's the legs, the body, how they move, how fast they get. And they always come to me, don't ask me why. I woke up with a spider in my eye. Spiders that come down in front of my face (multiple times), spiders that are besides my bed or on their way to it. It's a one sided love, it seems πŸ’”
It's ok for me when they are outside (still don't like sitting somewhere and suddenly I have spiders all over me, but that's the risk) but inside, where I sleep, NO!

Lydia made the biggest fuss about spiders in the shed, didn't see actually one, was inside half a second, left without switching the light off and shutting the door. Yeah, leave the door open.. that will help. She really wants the green house only for pics. There is no way she will be in that thing daily.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.