Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you please not use transexual in a negative connotation?
Edit: i mean, you can do what you want, but I would love it, not to bash on minorities.
She is a joke as she already is there is no need to insult minorities comparing them with her.
Negative???? It was just a question!!!!!!!!!! One more time just a question and nothing more or less

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ah, but ITF didn't call it an 'edit' or try to make her viewers think it was anything other than her trying clothing from new to her labels. I thought it was far better than lidls 'edit'. And, when ITF is talking she looks in the mirror more than she does the camera. I don't think she eye fucks herself like lidl does.

Yes we have huntsman spiders and many other varieties here in Australia. Huntsman live in pairs so whenever I find 1 in the house I know there is another one somewhere. I hate them so my husband has to deal with any I find. Although scary hunstman are harmless. On the other hand our white tail spiders are much smaller and poisonous. I have been bitten by a white tail (in our lounge room) and spent 5 days in hospital. As far as I am concerned the only good spider is a dead one.
Very true same as Tamara never claimed her edit with Michael Kors was anything more than her just picking some pieces out.

Reactions: 23
77F219F6-37D4-46DF-9AC9-D7BEA60DF139.jpeg

I didn't press send though. I did once to suggest she enters Nicky's hair competition and it hit differently. I actually felt bad. πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The thing is, we in Europe are a bit spoilt, we have hardly any venomous animals here (at least in Central and Northern Europe). My arachnophobia isn't due to fear of being intoxicated.

I would be shocked if I had a snake or a rat in my room as well but it is different, a snake or rat doesn't give me the same sensation of disgust (and it would happen rather seldom), I can look at them without getting goosebumps. I can look at centipedes and millipedes but spiders.. their underside is the most repelling thing for me. I have a bit less problems with Daddy long legs, that are no spiders (Opiliones).
It's the legs, the body, how they move, how fast they get. And they always come to me, don't ask me why. I woke up with a spider in my eye. Spiders that come down in front of my face (multiple times), spiders that are besides my bed or on their way to it. It's a one sided love, it seems πŸ’”
It's ok for me when they are outside (still don't like sitting somewhere and suddenly I have spiders all over me, but that's the risk) but inside, where I sleep, NO!

Lydia made the biggest fuss about spiders in the shed, didn't see actually one, was inside half a second, left without switching the light off and shutting the door. Yeah, leave the door open.. that will help. She really wants the green house only for pics. There is no way she will be in that thing daily.
Wow I cant believe how in your face they are thats scary. Maybe these encounters made you arachnophobic or you were already. It sounds very specific for you if you are not so scared of other things.
I would go into a break down about rats in the house and prob be panicked with a snake. Its interesting which things we all can tolerate and not others.
Lidl is hard to keep track of her attention seeking/laziness and she doesn't seem truly arachnophobic I agree.
Shes more scared of lifting her hand to open her wine or cook or get her own blanket than any true phobia of nature

I am married to a ❀ Police officer ❀. I met him when I was 14, I am 42 now!! You have me reminiscing about our engagement πŸ₯°. Please write us a little engagement story. I love your writing. I love weddings. Many blessings.
Oh are you?! It's quite hot them being in uniform although my partner has recently been promoted to DC so he has to wear a suit. πŸ€ͺ I was obviously extremely proud but slightly side disappointed. πŸ˜‚ How lovely that you've been together since you were teenagers. 😍

He had booked a stay at a lodge and then proposed under the stars with candles, flowers, our favourite song etc. It was v. romantic. But as I said, my best friend who has just rescheduled their wedding to next year due to COVID, accidentally joked in convo that we should have a joint wedding and then when she realised what she said her reaction completely gave it away. πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Here we have truly autumnal edit:

Who wore it best?
Ok, this is it.. you can nearly see her fangs... uncanny resemblance, even the ears.

What about her weak wrists πŸ™„πŸ˜‚View attachment 267146
Get a job as ranger/forester and this is your work car.. but beware, you have actually to do work. Like, every day, the whole day.

Who is she trying to beg from in this, the car manufacturer or a local garage? She is awful
She is manifesting it, the influencer way.

Now she has other 'influencers' begging for more people to follow her.
1400 more to get to 900k. Any bets on how long that will take ? I'm thinking 48 hours.
Then I hope she thanks all the people that helped to reach her goal. :mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Lidl is hard to keep track of her attention seeking/laziness and she doesn't seem truly arachnophobic I agree.
I believe her when she says she is afraid of spiders. She is so used to be the centre of attention and the maid in distress that she overdoes it, though.

When nobody is there to help me with the spider, I have to do it on my own. I take a glass and put it over them and a postcard under the glass and out with you, or the vacuum cleaner... maybe that's why I'm in fear of huntsman, if they big they don't fit under a glass or in the vacuum trunk. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Or when I'm somewhere spider infested, like a closet, I shake it and take a hand brush or something else and out with them. We were once with the Uni outside in a forest and all the leaves were on the ground and when you stepped into it spiders came out of it, spider over spider over spider and they all had a white package on their ass/back. The lecturer said that this are their babies inside. :sick::sick: Or we had to slip down a slope in a forest (the lecturer gave us no other outway :ROFLMAO:), and I had a scrunched up daddy long legs on my ass :(

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I believe her when she says she is afraid of spiders. She is so used to be the centre of attention and the maid in distress that she overdoes it, though.

When nobody is there to help me with the spider, I have to do it on my own. I take a glass and put it over them and a postcard under the glass and out with you, or the vacuum cleaner... maybe that's why I'm in fear of huntsman, if they big they don't fit under a glass or in the vacuum trunk. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Or when I'm somewhere spider infested, like a closet, I shake it and take a hand brush or something else and out with them. We were once with the Uni outside in a forest and all the leaves were on the ground and when you stepped into it spiders came out of it, spider over spider over spider and they all had a white package on their ass/back. The lecturer said that this are their babies inside. :sick::sick: Or we had to slip down a slope in a forest (the lecturer gave us no other outway :ROFLMAO:), and I had a scrunched up daddy long legs on my ass :(
Thats way too much confrontation with feared object, you sound brave unlike lidl.

Thats way too much confrontation with feared object, you sound brave unlike lidl.
A friend of mine had tarantulas, and he asked me if I want to put a shed skin on my hand... I nearly jumped out of the window. Thank god he didn't force it further, I don't know what I had done. My ex always tried to scare me with spiders, like he had them on their leg and went up to me.. asshole. Or when I was small and outside with others and one made a joke "you have a spider on you" I screamed the whole village together :eek: :ROFLMAO: But when I'm on my own I can control it better.

Hahahah, I just remembered, once I brought a spider outside in a glass and I thought the spider did jump out of it in the hedge already and I looked in the glass and the spider was still inside it, I smashed the glass on the side-walk where I was standing :ROFLMAO: And NEVER put two spiders in one glass, one will kill the other in seconds 😒. It's kind of cute that huntsman live in pairs.. even they have a partner πŸ˜’

Reactions: 9
The thing is, we in Europe are a bit spoilt, we have hardly any venomous animals here (at least in Central and Northern Europe). My arachnophobia isn't due to fear of being intoxicated.

I would be shocked if I had a snake or a rat in my room as well but it is different, a snake or rat doesn't give me the same sensation of disgust (and it would happen rather seldom), I can look at them without getting goosebumps. I can look at centipedes and millipedes but spiders.. their underside is the most repelling thing for me. I have a bit less problems with Daddy long legs, that are no spiders (Opiliones).
It's the legs, the body, how they move, how fast they get. And they always come to me, don't ask me why. I woke up with a spider in my eye. Spiders that come down in front of my face (multiple times), spiders that are besides my bed or on their way to it. It's a one sided love, it seems πŸ’”
It's ok for me when they are outside (still don't like sitting somewhere and suddenly I have spiders all over me, but that's the risk) but inside, where I sleep, NO!

Lydia made the biggest fuss about spiders in the shed, didn't see actually one, was inside half a second, left without switching the light off and shutting the door. Yeah, leave the door open.. that will help. She really wants the green house only for pics. There is no way she will be in that thing daily.
My SUV has had its fair share of foliage over the years, either from cutting back client gardens, taking non compostable garden waste to the tip, transporting plants etc and is often home to slugs, snails, a frog, and many spiders. I am frequently driving along with a spider descending from the roof. Every time I go into the greenhouses I have a face full of spider's web, as I always forget.
If Lidl really does fear them I think her gardening hobby is over before it has started!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I do mean that πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Frow is killing me right now :cry: She is going to buy the same dog crate that I have for my pups and I have dachshunds too. I hope she is prepared for how difficult the breed actually is and has done her research unlike Josie who continually makes huge mistakes with her pups.
We call our L&L crate β€˜the sausage palace’ πŸ˜‚ I can’t remember which video, it was a long time ago but I’m fairly certain our Lidl mentioned that if she was to get a dog she liked dachshunds and I remember thinking that she would NOT get on well with the toilet training or the barking which scares off delivery drivers who think we have Alsatians 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
My SUV has had its fair share of foliage over the years, either from cutting back client gardens, taking non compostable garden waste to the tip, transporting plants etc and is often home to slugs, snails, a frog, and many spiders. I am frequently driving along with a spider descending from the roof. Every time I go into the greenhouses I have a face full of spider's web, as I always forget.
If Lidl really does fear them I think her gardening hobby is over before it has started!
I might have (I did) got out of my car at an intersection because a spider dropped down from the sun visor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I do mean that πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Frow is killing me right now :cry: She is going to buy the same dog crate that I have for my pups and I have dachshunds too. I hope she is prepared for how difficult the breed actually is and has done her research unlike Josie who continually makes huge mistakes with her pups.
Ooh, did you see Josie's comment to Victoria?? She's got all of this information saved on her phone that she'll be forwarding on! Hehe... (Not a quote obviously!!) Perhaps you should get in first @K18 ;) xx

Jaysus if Ali could eat himself he would. The two of them have such notions on themselves.

That's you blocked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Welcome to the dark side lol
I was JUST thinking the same thing!!! Miss Delicate blocks the most innocuous of actions. You can share the badge of honour if so. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"No...they're MY Hula Hoops, that's the bottom line".. what a cow! also wtf do they need a study for??? she's got a freaking office! Use those shelves you ALREADY have for books you already have a desk and a computer? This room is seriously a waste.

They had a McDonalds....They are NOT gluten free unless she had a salad which I highly doubt she did.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.