Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The duck, when I hear the word "self-care" one more time I need a reflexology appointment.
I apologise in advance for using those words šŸ˜¬ ....

Did she ever announce the GHD winner? That would have contributed to some self care for one of her followers.

Did she ever give her mom a Globy kit? Iā€™m sure her mom could have used those break through products for some self care.

Did she ever pack those gift bags for the NHS workers? Imagine them getting some nice treats to come home to after a long days work for some self care.

Iā€™m pretty sure when Lydia references those words it means ā€œI only care for myselfā€

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I apologise in advance for using those words šŸ˜¬ ....

Did she ever announce the GHD winner? That would have contributed to some self care for one of her followers.

Did she ever give her mom a Globy kit? Iā€™m sure her mom could have used those break through products for some self care.

Did she ever pack those gift bags for the NHS workers? Imagine them getting some nice treats to come home to after a long days work for some self care.

Iā€™m pretty sure when Lydia references those words it means ā€œI only care for myselfā€
Does the heifer ever follow through with anything ? Especially with giving away something for free. A big NOPE.

VictoriaITF's dinner party...
Now you know ITF and ClaireChoquette are quite friendly ( CC even advised ITF with her Hermes purchases ) ... imagine if ITF had invited ClaireChoquette to the dinner party ??? Kaushal (Nicky Lazou's friend and client) and Claire Choquette (Lydia's nemesis) sitting opposite Lydia. Now THAT would've been a dinner party I would love to attend !!!

However, I tend to get the idea that VictoriaITF may be a bit scared of Lydiot ...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Still noooooo more Frow Jewelry posts since just reposting the one Frow posted of the dinner that was more for proving she was included. So, she just went for the dinner, wouldn't look at the camera for the photos and then crickets for two whole days afterwards. Wonder if it's payback for Frow not featuring globy? I am glad to have REAL friends that's for sure!

• Haha
  • Heart
Of the 3 homes, I like Frowā€™s the most. I really dislike Josieā€™s, itā€™s just not my taste at all. I would put Frowā€™s house and Lydiaā€™s garden in Josieā€™s location, although Iā€™m actually not that keen on the Cotswolds. I prefer Norfolk.
I donā€™t know if this has been discussed before, but does Josie actually live in the Cotswolds? Her bins say Stratford which I didnā€™t think was in the Cotswolds...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I donā€™t know if this has been discussed before, but does Josie actually live in the Cotswolds? Her bins say Stratford which I didnā€™t think was in the Cotswolds...
She lives in Lower Brailes... which since I'm from the US, I have no clue if it's really in the Cotswolds or if it's adjacent. She's actually said that's the town she lives in on one of her vlogs... so I think it's OK to mention on here. Admins can take this down if not.

Reactions: 10
The vet basically called Lumi a diva.:ROFLMAO:. The other Bengal they were treating was friendly.They say that pets resemble their owners.

• Haha
I believe the cotswolds is made up of lots of different villages and the cotswolds is just the collective name, if that makes sense. So Josie lives in Lower Brailes within the cotswolds. I believe the cotswolds runs through 5 counties. Itā€™s a bit like saying you live in Greater London, itā€™s quite a vast place so you might live in London but could be from Westminster or it could be Bromley. Same if you are from Surrey. They are quite large places with lots of little different places within.
I hope that makes sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I still cannot believe she spent this last vlog going on and on and on about HER designs... in a paid AD from KM while wearing teeth trays and an HM sweater.... She wore that sweater for a majority of the time talking about KM. Are you telling me that she has NO KM sweater to wear for this paid AD? it's mind blowing

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I still cannot believe she spent this last vlog going on and on and on about HER designs... in a paid AD from KM while wearing teeth trays and an HM sweater.... She wore that sweater for a majority of the time talking about KM. Are you telling me that she has NO KM sweater to wear for this paid AD? it's mind blowing
The skirt reminds me of Judy Jetson
13FF27D1-0F8D-4048-98F3-2192FB5902F0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Been a lurker for a while but haven't posted before :) Was wondering if anyone knows that happened between Lydia and Claire Choquette? Weren't they friends?

Reactions: 9
Excuse me, Ā« sweaters Ā« arenā€™t lux, so km would def not do them.

Does the heifer ever follow through with anything ? Especially with giving away something for free. A big NOPE.

VictoriaITF's dinner party...
Now you know ITF and ClaireChoquette are quite friendly ( CC even advised ITF with her Hermes purchases ) ... imagine if ITF had invited ClaireChoquette to the dinner party ??? Kaushal (Nicky Lazou's friend and client) and Claire Choquette (Lydia's nemesis) sitting opposite Lydia. Now THAT would've been a dinner party I would love to attend !!!

However, I tend to get the idea that VictoriaITF may be a bit scared of Lydiot ...
Claire might have been invited, but she wouldnā€™t leave little HonorĆ©, for such a boring event and valueless jewelry. Thatā€™s prob while Lidl was there.

Reactions: 11
I believe the cotswolds is made up of lots of different villages and the cotswolds is just the collective name, if that makes sense. So Josie lives in Lower Brailes within the cotswolds. I believe the cotswolds runs through 5 counties. Itā€™s a bit like saying you live in Greater London, itā€™s quite a vast place so you might live in London but could be from Westminster or it could be Bromley. Same if you are from Surrey. They are quite large places with lots of little different places within.
I hope that makes sense.
Or you live in Northamptonshire and tell you live in Buckinghamshire :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Them bins always give it away.

Noorie Ana posted a coat of the edit and wrote something about Lydia... it sounded like she believed Lydia designed it and chose the material etc. She posted it on Insta you better look for yourself if you are interested what she said specific.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What on earth šŸ˜© is she on about? She has half a tonne of peat free soil on her cheekbones, Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll find the rest in her By Terry collection šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Or you live in Northamptonshire and tell you live in Buckinghamshire :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Them bins always give it away.

Noorie Ana posted a coat of the edit and wrote something about Lydia... it sounded like she believed Lydia designed it and chose the material etc. She posted it on Insta you better look for yourself if you are interested what she said specific.
Lydia's just an idiot, they aren't even that close šŸ˜‚

What I find funny is that when magazines do article about her house they always print that she lives in Buckinghamshire which is a blatant lie as her posters for Lynx said he went missing in Towcester. All of the places she goes to like Woburn mosaic and Nonnas restaurant are in Milton Keynes.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Lydia's just an idiot, they aren't even that close šŸ˜‚

What I find funny is that when magazines do article about her house they always print that she live sin Buckinghamshire which is a blatant lie as her posters for Lynx said he went missing in Towcester. All of the places she goes to like Woburn mosaic and Nonnas restaurant are in Milton Keynes
No no, on the BORDERS of Buckinghamshire.. it's just relative how you define the border. šŸ˜‚

If forgot how the village is named where she lives it's pretty outside the village, like she said, they live "off-grid" (lol, y'all Aussies, Alaskan, Russians, Canadian etc don't know how off-grid it is and how hard it is for her). It's not even that close to Towchester (if you were a cat without a car). A I think I remembered the name, St. B.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No no, on the BORDERS of Buckinghamshire.. it's just relative how you define the border. šŸ˜‚
Across the border and then some šŸ˜‚

I don't know why she is ashamed of where she lives as it is quite nice. I know she is trying to pretend she is lady of the manor and posher than she ever will be but the location of the bungalow isn't terrible.

• Haha
Across the border and then some šŸ˜‚

I don't know why she is ashamed of where she lives as it is quite nice. I know she is trying to pretend she is lady of the manor and posher than she ever will be but the location of the bungalow isn't terrible.
Maybe she said it to put of stalkers?? Idk with her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.