Lydia Millen #40 Top lip disaster, Lumi in plaster, lilies again so cat gets sick faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slaves in the basement
Slaves at Karen Millen
Yet Lidl spends 2k on a bag she doesn’t like

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I cannot understand the thinking behind this - why is alcohol necessary on a country walk? How desperate do you need to be to crouch by the road and drink?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Is it me or was she pissed when she was doing the potting? For someone who doesn’t feel well often she drinks a lot 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread name suggestion:

Lydia Millen #41 Designer and beauty expert extraordinaire, will the upkeep of buying followers be too much to bare?
This thread title has the most votes, 30, but sorry, it's too long and it's 'bear' not 'bare'.... although, with a naked PR, who knows with Lidl?!
I'll set up a new thread but will have to edit it 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she has a panic attack for going into the shed, how the hell is she ever going to go into her greenhouse?
and new pots.....unless they were gifted by Charlie and Josie...
4C0D1F95-9E9B-4D26-971F-1965138F0C1A.jpeg
A246928E-C9EC-4C63-994E-9E8D1343B142.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.