Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Women lost their unborn child and give birth to a corpse (there is no safety way for a woman to get the child out from a womb), mother loosing their child because of kidnapping, cancer, tragic situation, people loosing their houses because of a fire etc., people safering because of desease or struggle with rasim, raping, war, hunger.

I dont devalue their lost. If Ali wants kids maybe Lynx was a baby for him. BUT ENOUGHT IS ENOUGHT!

This is A LAME! This is become a SHOW for attention.

Im sick of it.

2 attention whores - fock u!

Sorry for my english. Im not a native speaker.
That’s a Botox cry if I ever saw one [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lydia and Ali are drama queens -- What won't they do for a view? [emoji2356]

THIS is insane. Not normal by any stretch of the imagination. :oops:[emoji57][emoji2356]

View attachment 44738

Question is, why are they trying so hard to convince everyone they are sad? When people lie they often go over the top & into too much detail trying to convince others of their lies.
Seems over the top & full of tit

Reactions: 13
View attachment 44793

Caroline is gonna need ALL that retinol and vitamin C cream they affiliate
Lynx us, there’s a whole load of anger lines brewing behind that rant.

Well I’m pretty sure 80% of tattle did try and “say it to their bleeping face” in a polite way at one point but got blocked [emoji2368]

And nobody here is looking for an argument or a fight [emoji2368] We’r all just chatting about an industry that gives us no option to “complain to management” like other industries do [emoji2368]

So much violence coming from this lot and their fans [emoji2356] I don’t see anyone acting like this here [emoji52]

I’d say it all to their face/s lol they aren’t scary.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly I believe they all brought this upon themselves...Had they just been transparent and honest then there isn't much to talk about. Now the veil has lifted and more and more people are realizing what kind of money grabbing and greedy persons they actually are.

They are probably getting scared that it will be harder to fool followers and earn easy money.
You hit the nail on the head ^

Reactions: 3
Whos is this Caroline Hirons individual... *commences Twitter research*

For the love of gawd! I thought her mouth was her greatest misfortune! This is a monstrosity! :oops: [emoji38]

She needs to save her energy and start foraging nuts for the winter... [emoji2356] I digress... Back to stilt-walking Lydiot.

View attachment 44810
“She needs to save her energy and start foraging nuts for the winter... [emoji2356]”
Hahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait whaaaaaat
‘Tattle lives’ sounds good too, go ahead, we will have our say another name for the site doesn’t discount the truth. You can’t stifle free speech. What imbecile is coming up with these worthless bloody petitions, not worth the paper they were drawn up on. Plus I say let’s stop these Influencers making teens and young vulnerable people getting themselves in dept for worthless crap and for non disclosure. Any good para legal looking to draw up a petition? 😉🤓🤔🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why don’t we start a petition for influencers/instagrammers who break the advertising rules consistently to have their accounts removed? I cannot understand why they think they deserve to have zero regulation in an industry which is so powerful, and can ultimately be so damaging to young people or those who don’t see through them.

How can they not understand that the people who do their role as an influencer justice, that work hard for amazing content and advertise gifted or promotional products correctly tend not to have any hate. It’s so very simple darlings just open your eyes and properly look in the mirror next time your taking that selfie.

To any influencers reading and in particular, LEM: Falsely presenting yourself as living a totally unachievable lifestyle and then using that platform to advertise products that you yourself can not afford is an absolutely abhorrent way to live. Begging for freebies because you can’t afford them and then advertising them without transparency as to how you got them is abhorrent and irresponsible. And to then have the absolute nerve to try and shut down the voices that are calling you out on such bullshit under the guise of “bullying” is, quite frankly, an absolute bleeping embarrassment.

I cannot wait for the bubble to burst 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Wow he’s certainly lost his looks hasn’t he
He’s lost weight, the life behind his eyes was so vibrant and he’s just lost in general now I feel, can’t put my finger on it but he just doesn’t seem like the funny, vivacious Ali he once was. He looks so gloomy most of the time. 😬 sorry I know this is a tad hard to swallow for some but I really don’t see the vitriol that his other half has, in him, when it comes to this business of their’s .

Reactions: 11
Word of warning Tattler's, stop laughing at Lydiot's trousers. She's already got the Trouser Police on the case 😂
download.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 56
can this actually happen??
Short answer, my petition to boycott influencers that lose their cats has about as much a chance of being heard and getting passed as this does 🤷‍♀️

I’m hopeful 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why don’t we start a petition for influencers/instagrammers who break the advertising rules consistently to have their accounts removed? I cannot understand why they think they deserve to have zero regulation in an industry which is so powerful, and can ultimately be so damaging to young people or those who don’t see through them.

How can they not understand that the people who do their role as an influencer justice, that work hard for amazing content and advertise gifted or promotional products correctly tend not to have any hate. It’s so very simple darlings just open your eyes and properly look in the mirror next time your taking that selfie.

To any influencers reading and in particular, LEM: Falsely presenting yourself as living a totally unachievable lifestyle and then using that platform to advertise products that you yourself can not afford is an absolutely abhorrent way to live. Begging for freebies because you can’t afford them and then advertising them without transparency as to how you got them is abhorrent and irresponsible. And to then have the absolute nerve to try and shut down the voices that are calling you out on such bullshit under the guise of “bullying” is, quite frankly, an absolute bleeping embarrassment.

I cannot wait for the bubble to burst 🙌🏼
Amen!

Reactions: 4
This whole Sali Hughes thing is not just about people like us on here making comments, it's more to do with well known people like Giles Coren and his wife commenting on Sali's comments about an article Esther Walker wrote - see the Sali thread on here which i've just read. Lydia should be one person that is careful who she supports and what she comments about, but no she goes in foot first (literally) without knowing really what she is doing!

Also just watched the video Hadassah did on ITF, and Victoria has written a long comment under it, which is so nice and so friendly, no aggressive undertones, and even though there were negative criticisms of Vic's book, she takes it on the chin, and reading all the comments after that, everyone thinks ITF is amazing for what she said. If Lydia had done some research and read stuff like that, maybe she might have reacted differently, because just like everything else this has backfired on her, and promoted sympathy for Hadassah not her. This is another example of the fact that she has no one advising her, no one that has any relevant experience and can offer her help and guidance in tackling things like this. I'm sure ITF is no genius, but she gets plenty of assistance from Gleam, because that is what she pays them for. What is Lydia going to get - advice wise from Carrie, whose only skills seem to be cooking and crawling up Lydia's arse?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.