Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiron’s is an embarrassment to herself at this point. Angry little woman 😂 how anyone takes advice from her i will never know, she’s hardly a walking advertisement for beauty and skin care is she 😬
Nor is she a walking advertisement for common decency! I would be very afraid if I were those two people she very thinly veiled threatened “ come and try say it to my f**king face “ 😬🤭 not very ladylike and this woman was on This Morning only in the last fortnight or so with two of the nicest people you could meet, Philip and Holly. I don’t think ITV would stand behind someone who behaves like this, maybe I’m wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can see Lydia's actual height when other people are behind the lens.

FireShot Capture 803 - 𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐄 (@deljoss) • Instagram_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B293OuooiH9_.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Nor is she a walking advertisement for common decency! I would be very afraid if I were those two people she very thinly veiled threatened “ come and try say it to my f**king face “ 😬🤭 not very ladylike and this woman was on This Morning only in the last fortnight or so with two of the nicest people you could meet, Philip and Holly. I don’t think ITV would stand behind someone who behaves like this, maybe I’m wrong.
She has a face like a slapped arse.....
I’m SOLD on the products she’s trying to sell me 😂
I want to look 10 years older than I am and like I’ve been smacked in the face with a fart. 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Because these women have never said a bad (or simply critical) thing about anyone or any brand ever. They're better than everyone else. All high and mighty. But hold on, an airline loses their luggage, a hotel room isn't up to their standard, their Uber goes the wrong way blah blah and the public tantrums happen. So it's okay for them to be critical because, do they see it as part of their job?! But people treat them as a brand, view it critically, in the same way we would say, a hotel or a restaurant and any negative comments are bullying and trolling.
I'll be honest sometimes some of the gossip subjects can leave me a little uncomfortable even when I dislike someone, but in many ways I see these sites as perhaps a Trip Advisor for influencers. It's picking up on their flaws. And what all of these tantrums boils down to Is that they don't like when they've done something wrong and get caught out or their work isn't appreciated. I agree that perhaps mocking (not commenting on before you jump on me) someone's sexuality, looks, weight can be construed as bullying, but calling someone out for tit content or begging a free Wedding isn't bullying. Unless they're getting private messages or comments are being left that I haven't seen, they're not getting death threats, or people outside their house or any threat to the safety of their property and possessions. Which is the only time the police will consider such a thing. I can understand that they feel targeted if they get comments on their channels however justified, but hey that's part of living your life online it's not all rainbows and unicorns. But if they're actively seeking out gossip sites, then honestly that's on them. They're looking for that to get upset by. Aaaand I'm done
😂

Reactions: 39
These influenzas don't have a clue between them when it comes to the legality of opinion.

Legally you can say "Person A is the ugliest, dumbest person I've ever met" and not be liable because you're voicing an opinion. It is not illegal to voice an opinion. Legally speaking, people in the public eye -- including celebrities, politicians, and other public figures -- enjoy the lowest form of legal protection.

User-generated content platforms typically rely on broad immunity and protection under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act – a landmark piece of Internet legislation laying out a framework for websites and the content posted. Nice try tho. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I don't understand the whole drama and victimization.
No one cares about her height, I'm short too but I don't stretch my legs in photos.
Nobody hates you, nobody wants you any harm Lydia Elise Millen.
I actually felt really sad about her cat gone missing. I've said it a million times, I'm a cat owner and animal lover, it breaks my heart to hear this kind of stuff, I've never once made fun of this misfortune because I know how devastated I'd be if God forbid this would happen to me.
But filming yourself crying, lying constantly about what you buy and what not, begging for free stuff.. that is something I simply dislike your brand. I don't care about you as a person, I wish you all the best, I don't like your brand. As simple as that. Now that you've read this, go on Twitter and rant about your brand being disliked. 🤭

Reactions: 27
I actually felt really sad about her cat gone missing.
I know I’ve said this before but I think we all felt bad for the cat, but the content we’ve ridiculed has never been about the cat, it’s been about poor poor Lydia.

5 weeks later we’re STILL getting these absolute tits setting up a camera to record themselves crying...

what planet is that bungalow on 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know I’ve said this before but I think we all felt bad for the cat, but the content we’ve ridiculed has never been about the cat, it’s been about poor poor Lydia.

5 weeks later we’re STILL getting these absolute tits setting up a camera to record themselves crying...

what planet is that bungalow on 🤷‍♀️
Yup, I know, nobody ever said anything bad about the cat. WE ALL felt sorry about that. Like in the first 2 days,, ok we get it 1 week later.. but by now they should move on just keep the grief private, if they really are grieving. In this point just seems to be doing it for the views.

Reactions: 9
I don't understand the whole drama and victimization.
No one cares about her height, I'm short too but I don't stretch my legs in photos.
Nobody hates you, nobody wants you any harm Lydia Elise Millen.
I actually felt really sad about her cat gone missing. I've said it a million times, I'm a cat owner and animal lover, it breaks my heart to hear this kind of stuff, I've never once made fun of this misfortune because I know how devastated I'd be if God forbid this would happen to me.
But filming yourself crying, lying constantly about what you buy and what not, begging for free stuff.. that is something I simply dislike your brand. I don't care about you as a person, I wish you all the best, I don't like your brand. As simple as that. Now that you've read this, go on Twitter and rant about your brand being disliked. [emoji2960]
Same here.
I don’t care about her. I stopped watching 2 years ago. I’m not following her on any of her SM’s. But I am generally interested in the development of this new influenza industry, and I like to research different subjects. And among all the WONDERFUL and AMAZING, and TALENTED influenzas I follow, beautiful, creative, happy people I really like to support, Lydia (and sadly now ITF as well) are the worst representatives of the species. And I’m really curious in how it is going to end up for them. I have just recently posted about it on ITF’s thread, but it amuses me how big of sell-outs British influenzas are[emoji50] There is no one else I follow posting swipe up after swipe up, lipstick over lipstick, perfume on perfume, foundation with another foundation, every day, day after day, non-stop [emoji1785] NOBODY else is doing that! Others are genuine, really love their job, and it shows, they’re appreciative of opportunities, understand the scope of their influence and use it for good (share sustainability campaigns, encourage charity, etc.). All these other girls and boys are more beautiful and way more successful than Lydia[emoji2358] Then, if we all here are jealous sad (old) witches with no life, how come I am not jealous of them? Why do I support them, like their posts, watch their vlogs with adverts to let them earn a coin, trust their recommendations?
And then, how come that they don’t have threads here, Lydia? Why ITF’s thread moves slower than yours? Why people always end up defending Tamara on her thread on gg? Why all your more successful peers never talk about bring bullied? Why no “hate forum” pops up on Google when I search their names? It is YOU who is the only source of your problems! And yes, I’ll keep raising my opinion here, because businesses like yours, based on deception, lie and the encouragement of consumerism must die.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I fail to see what that Sali girl hoped to accomplish with her manic IG tirade.

I call her bluff. People talk about "what they're going to do," are generally the ones who do little or nothing except what she did – talk. If she had actually received counsel on the matter, they would not have advised her to do that! 😆 🤦‍♀️

Two words for that: Grow up! Honestly, she looked like a child whining about someone being mean to her on the playground.

She uploaded that sad rant to gain validation from her influenza peers. It's that simple. From what she described, she's mad that people are talking about her and she can't control it.

Reactions: 20
I fail to see what that Sali girl hoped to accomplish with her manic IG tirade.

I call her bluff. People talk about "what they're going to do," are generally the ones who do little or nothing except what she did – talk. If she had actually received counsel on the matter, they would not have advised her to do that! 😆 🤦‍♀️
She got what she wanted......20k extra subs
It’s why some influencers troll themselves 🤷‍♀️ Nothing gets the numbers up like a troll cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lydia? Why ITF’s thread moves slower than yours? Why people always end up defending Tamara on her thread on gg? Why all your more successful peers never talk about bring bullied? Why no “hate forum” pops up on Google when I search their names? It is YOU who is the only source of your problems! And yes, I’ll keep raising my opinion here, because businesses like yours
All of this! 👏👏👏

Reactions: 12
tit, I have been getting up to speed, and it just taken me over an hour to catch up on the 9 pages+ that have popped up since yesterday morning. I think my brain needs a vacation!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It's all quite dumb.
1. No one has ever (that i've ever read) threatened Lydia, her family, her friends or her animals.
2. Lydia cries wolf so much! and you know what happens in the end when you cry wolf.
3. These forums are nothing besides someone expressing a different opinion from Lydia's. They also are a place where Lydias undisclosed content gifts etc are pointed out and where her lies come to the surface. As a consumer watching an influencer it is our right to know when something is gifted, promoted, etc. It is literally the basis behind the entire disclosure policy. If Lydia isn't going to do her job and let the people know when something is a press trip, a gifted product, a paid promotion (& no I dont think writing at the beginning of a video for 5 seconds this video contains paid promos is enough----the girl has a 50 minute video with 100 products how am I suppose to know which one is paid for) these forums will be honest and say what is not disclosed.
4. Lydia's online presence is for all purposes a business. [yes there may be a human behind it, but she is a business/brand]. And it is everyones basic right to be able to say what they want and express their opinion about a business however they'd like. AKA REVIEWS!
5. If Lydia didn't block and delete everything that she sees as negative, then most likely she wouldn't be "dragged in these forums" because it would be right there on her own media. But since she does block and delete everything to make her business/brand look better to companies so she can keep her business going, we must all find somewhere else to say our own opinions.
6. Clearly most of us all have a very similar opinion and in such, its kinda a "we can't all be wrong and she is the only individual who is right" situation.
7. If this kind of website bothers Lydia, it is simple. DO NOT READ! There are plenty of websites that bash and say their own opinion about much more famous and "important" people than Lydia and you do not see them crying a river and threatening and bullying those who have a different opinion and post it online. **I say "important" because important is a relative term, and take politicians and celebrities for example.

Lydia is allowed to say whatever she wants although most of the things that leave her mouth are lies and undisclosed content. Just like WE are allowed to say whatever we would like although most the things we say are the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So, do we have a bottle of "Kiss Ass" or "Validate Me" in stock? Paging aisle 9. 🤦‍♀️

Because we're currently fresh out of f*cks to give! 🤷‍♀️

FireShot Capture 217 - Lydia on Twitter_ _It is so electric when you meet someone whose pass_ ...png

FireShot Capture 805 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_sophiehannah_.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.