Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feeling a bit sorry for myself since I learned I didn’t get a job I wanted today after 5 interviews, a project and a presentation with a pile of positive references and front page news work samples to boot...but...

SERIOUSLY HOW DOES LYDIA GET ANY PROFESSIONAL WORK? She is an utter mess.

Should we all just go drop a couple thousand on fake followers and become her to competition? She is downright lazy. How long till Ali leaves her?

Reactions: 30
PR = ( stands for ) PRESS RELEASE These gifted products are not a new invention given to press only to report on said product before its national/international release date and influencers are not accredited members of any press organization or freelance press’ working for corporations that have publishing houses or television broadcasters. Therefore your not members of the press as we all understand it, so can’t use press terminology! Who gave these people degrees?

Reactions: 19
Feeling a bit sorry for myself since I learned I didn’t get a job I wanted today after 5 interviews, a project and a presentation with a pile of positive references and front page news work samples
Don’t Let it knock you down what’s for you won’t pass you
Just try and believe it wasn’t meant to be and you’ll find a better fit for you soon!
It’s shit I know! Sending you lots of love.

Just remember you’re not posting photos of your toilet on line hoping someone gifts you a free bog roll.

How long till Ali leaves her?
He probably knows since lynx did a runner she’s locked the cat flaps so he has to wait for a bit, he uses them anyway, they’re just the right height

Reactions: 22
I'm so sorry to hear this, but onwards and upwards, she's as fake as a fake thing, and it'll all end for her eventually. As they say in the theatre, pick yourself up, dust yourself down and start all over again. You'll pull through. Sending best wishes

Reactions: 11
Thanks ladies! It’s just so disheartening how many hard working women bust their ass for a fraction of what talentless Lydia has. It just blows my mind how poor her level of content is.

In the influencer world alone there are countless women more talented and hard working than this orange wonder. *sigh*

Reactions: 26
So sorry to hear this experience on your job search. It's their loss! Sending good vibes for the next opportunity.

Reactions: 17
Whenever I'm feeling down, I look at Lydiot's ridiculous eyebrows ... and oh how I laugh and laugh.

Yeah I found it pretty fucking weird. Also if you want to make it more “homey” isn’t an obvious one like... PERSONAL ITEMS? PHOTOS?? A SPECIAL JAR FILLED WITH DANDRUFF IF THAT’S YOUR THING???

Sorry, triggered by the idiocy.

Reactions: 17
Thank you, since Meldrum isn’t crying troll this week...oh wait It has been quieter on the Meld thread and I need my Tattle fix so here I am.
I watched Sophie Shohet for years and Lyds kept popping up on recommended .I watched a few videos and she irritated me, on a scale of MannyMua to Jonno Joly...Lyds is definitely on par with Rebecca Meldrum.
They all piss me off as in the industry I work in, I simply can not fuck up, there is no second chance and I would be talked about on the website for those who mess up. (I would just call them all trolls now) .There have been ‘investigative documentary’ programs about the industry and then everyone gets talked about.
If most of us did not follow regulations...we’d be downloading the Monster jobs app (not a paid promotion), yet these idiots who repeatedly fuck up are still pulling Boden cashmere over most people’s eyes.

Apologies for the rant...most times I have used the word ‘fuck’ on Tattle...

Reactions: 12
Completely agree about Tamara

Reactions: 4
Congratulations!!!!
Baby Lynxia is our first thread baby!!!

Don’t go letting it outside and losing it and expecting 6 weeks of sympathy now [emoji51]
[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]

Reactions: 3
She's probably hoping Lalique will send her some products, eg the vase she loved!

Ali certainly has a knack for capturing lydl's masculine side.
He used to make her look gorgeous and feminine in 2014/15/16 when we all liked her. I think it’s interesting how he “sees” her now vs then...

Reactions: 9
Oh I thought this was about Lee Meldrum again.

She's probably hoping Lalique will send her some products, eg the vase she loved!
I think that Lydia is pretty shrewd and quite cheap with money, and spends as little of her own as possible, seeing if she can get most of her house filled by begging for kindly gifted/heavily discounted items and services, and using them as creative content. Remember in her old house how just before they moved, when she revealed that they had no matching plates or cutlery, and only two of those Villeroy & Bosch mugs? I was pretty shocked as they were first time homeowners, and usually people love to kit out their first home!

She’s full speed ahead for amassing as much stuff as she can get, selling it when a better item from another company comes along, assisted by Carrie doing the negotiations. She may not get things exactly to her taste (she wanted those expensive cream linen sofas with navy piping, but settled for the cheap free ones). If it’s free/discounted stuff in exchange for her plugs, she’ll do it. She want to milk this freebie cow as fast as possible before the influenza bubble bursts, using her own money to pay off the house. That’s what I think’s going on.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.