Lydia Millen #39 Sickly cat, Ladyship stays in bed, Globy 404 not found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is spoken about here a lot but I am so baffled by what they eat .. I love pasta, cheese, pizza as much as the next person, but I’m not having that every single day of my life. Where’s the chicken casseroles, salmon with veg, sausage and mash, homemade curry’s, chilli con carne etc etc etc I don’t get it!! Lol not a big deal obvs but yeah just don’t understand it at all..

Also, why does she keep on saying stuff like ‘Ali wanted a kebab, I wanted McDonald’s, so we compromised and got McDonald’s’ .. it’s not funny or cute, maybe can get away with saying it one time and it might be humerus but She’s said it like 5 times now

• Sick
Reactions: 47
The way she says Kebab and McDonalds? WTAF?!?!

Looks like the fake posh accent really slipped the duck away there, didn't it, Lydiot??!! LOL! :ROFLMAO:

Don't worry all us Tattlers know the accent is as fake as your cement tits.

And I'm saying that with my chest too.
Maybe they speak full Chav when alone, like some people speak native tongue in the home and second language of their adoptive country when out n about.
That mask slip was so extreme though wosintit??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think the colour in the screenshots are a bit off. I've seen it multiple times in uploaded screenshots here. Don't ask me why and how.
Yes I noticed that too. Wonder if it happens when the files upload because the color looks correct when I screenshot them.

Reactions: 4
Don’t know about you guys but I didn’t think she looked globy at all in this pointy 👹 mackdownowlds car story. I thought she looked GREASY. I’m sure the brand is thrilled about the profesh way she promoted them. Lol

View attachment 250796View attachment 250797
Utterly obsessed... It's starting to trigger me. Over the moon. Devastated. Somebody give those influencers a synonym dictionary. It isn't funny anymore.

I know this is spoken about here a lot but I am so baffled by what they eat .. I love pasta, cheese, pizza as much as the next person, but I’m not having that every single day of my life. Where’s the chicken casseroles, salmon with veg, sausage and mash, homemade curry’s, chilli con carne etc etc etc I don’t get it!! Lol not a big deal obvs but yeah just don’t understand it at all..

Also, why does she keep on saying stuff like ‘Ali wanted a kebab, I wanted McDonald’s, so we compromised and got McDonald’s’ .. it’s not funny or cute, maybe can get away with saying it one time and it might be humerus but She’s said it like 5 times now
Why do they have to eat the same food anyway. Just get him a kebab and buy yourself McD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Someone made an excellent point about the wrinkly clothing. WHAT does Dee do all day as an ASSistant? At a bare minimum I would think she’d be given the task of steaming everything. Maybe she’s only there to resell all the gifted PR?

Reactions: 28
Someone made an excellent point about the wrinkly clothing. WHAT does Dee do all day as an ASSistant? At a bare minimum I would think she’d be given the task of steaming everything. Maybe she’s only there to resell all the gifted PR?
She is only there to buy Lydia gifts. She is like a smol version of Carrie. Just a tat bit more naive.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
FYI - The Intimissimi code is not working for UK, US, Austria, Germany to name but a few. 17 comments of complaint but no response from our sage queen
Her days with Intimissimi are numbered. She was trying to pull a fast one here. She could’t care less about the subbies but it will reflect badly on the company because the lemmings won’t blame Lydiot. The coupon is not working UK either according to comments.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Yes I read that, however, I would argue that it is completely irresponsible to have a pet that is uninsurable. I heard of a bloke who could not be bothered with pet insurance. His beautiful greyhound suffered a leg fracture and the vet would have charged in excess of £6,000 to treat the poor fellah. The dog was euthanised because he could not afford the vet‘s bill. Isn’t that awful?
That is awful, but that would never be the case with Lydia as she has plenty of money. I think you are taking the lumi funds thing too literally

Reactions: 5
So, her cup was half-full??????????? :unsure::coffee:
Btw, I define myself as asexual, it's a thing. A person that doesn't want or enjoys sex (short version, it's more complex). Please don't use it as an insult (not saying you used it as an insult, I don't really know how you meant it).
I meant she doesn't elude any sexual attraction ie she's just not sexy. Sorry if caused you upset, I don't want or enjoy sex either because of my ms.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
@Lydia Millen #40 - Top lip disaster, Lumi in plaster, lilies AGAIN so the cat gets sick faster...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
It’s only valid in the UK
Oh yes, I get you. But for those who only follow her on youtube, she never put UK only in the description box so there’s been a lot of disappointed punters. Some UK subbies have responded on the channel that they got it to work.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Wonder if it is on the list when you apply for a job with Lydia. "Must supply boss with random weekly gifts and tell boss how wonderful she is every day" Dee is as thick as the rest of them

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.