Lydia Millen #38 Say it with your chest, sage everything is best! Got a pimple so needs a blood test

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is going to launch collaboration with a brand soon :unsure: the box is small so I'm assuming jewellery or something
Her Q&A on instagram is so full of tit. Once again claiming to have acne and Ali is uploading a vlog tomorrow about Lumi. How comes he can upload a video but she needed the week off? Especially now Lumi's back account is empty, you would think she would be pushing the affiliate links another crap in order to make some money.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Call me cynical but I feel like Lydias Q&A is fake...I just can’t imagine real people asking such questions 🤷🏻‍♀️
It was nice of Dee and Carrie to ask her some questions that she preprepared......so obvious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the pet insurance question had me in giggles.....read here much Lidl??? 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh dear! Could she have photoshopped herself anymore? She looks NOTHING like the ‘real’ her that we’ve all seen in Lydia’s videos
She looks like a sex doll🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I remember watching a documentary about a brothel in Leeds and the owner bought one 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Call me cynical but I feel like Lydias Q&A is fake...I just can’t imagine real people asking such questions 🤷🏻‍♀️
Elle Belle called it! She'll do a Q&A! lol she's so predictable. AND again... why NO videos this week? She says it in the stories like she's on the moon or something so no way to do a video.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It was nice of Dee and Carrie to ask her some questions that she preprepared......so obvious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the pet insurance question had me in giggles.....read here much Lidl??? 🥳
I feel like Lydia used her Lydiaemillen account to ask her questions on her Lydiamillen account

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't ever actually think Lydia knew what her job was in the first place. She flip flops from one thing to the next. First she is a fitness influencer, then she is a fashion blogger, then a beauty influencer, now she is a lifestyle and home influencer. Josie and Frow are fashion influencers who dabble in beauty influencing but both admit to being more fashion. Amelia is a beauty influencer who does some fashion content but will tell you she prefers beauty. All 3 show home content too. Josie, Frow and Amelia all know where their talents are and what brings them views etc they stick with their main category and dabble in others. Lydia wants to be a jack of all trades and is a master of none. She spends so much time wanting to be everything, she ends up with very low quality content that isn't anything at all. Her content is based upon what she wants to beg for next or showing off what she has received. You never know what her videos will be about, will it be a vlog of her complaining, will we be watching her plant sprootlings, will it be a haul and so on. Where as other influencers such as Frow create mainly fashion videos and then every now and then you get a mixed vlog or a dedicated video to beauty but she always returns to fashion as that is what her viewers are there for.
Yes, I do see what you mean. When I say her “job” I suppose I am looking at when her follower count really took off and that was as she moved more into lifestyle content, fashion, with some makeup/beauty content and still vlogged about going to the gym (if I am remembering correctly, please forgive me if not!). So I suppose it was a nice mix of all the elements as she also has the odd trip to Dunelm in there too? But now the content is nowhere near as balanced and it’s like she is on this weird spiral and she can’t get back to the type of content that made everyone follow her. But it would be easy enough to do and not take as much effort as she thinks....... but I won’t post how I think she can do it as she also definitely needs to come down a peg or two so I’m not helping her 😂😂

Reactions: 16
Those questions are definitely not answered by her. 100%.

As for her hair, it still looks fried and red but with the darker hair now, her eyebrows look even more ridiculous. How does she not see how horrid they look?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
OMG her PA is such a arse licker buying her Hula Hoops.
What?! She bought her stuff, AGAIN? This is not normal behaviour employee/employer should display.
She is buying Lydia stuff since she started working for her.
God, none of these people have a spine.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.