Lydia Millen #38 Say it with your chest, sage everything is best! Got a pimple so needs a blood test

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alex Power goes there, to get her hair blended into her extensions, so it says. Probably how Lydia found out about this place.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I agree with you about the energy in that house. It’s not right, it’s never been right and as I said a few threads ago, I wish she would move to something like an old rectory where the bare bones of the house suit everything she likes. Lovely windows, high ceilings and skirtings and lovely fireplaces. There are so many bargains at the moment. Then the journey changing all the cosmetics inside would be great to watch. So much better than constantly revamping the wrong house. Just my opinion...If she is starting a new life start looking for the right house to do it in.
But does she really like that old rectory look? To me this current obsession with sage and country style etc is a reflection of her envy of Josie. Before this it was the black and white dungeon phase, before that something else. I just think regardless of how beautiful a house she may have in the future, she will never be happy because it won't fit with whichever current look she has latched onto like a leech.

The only time I think we saw her real taste in decor was in her old house and perhaps the first few weeks in the new house when she had those sofas in the big window area of the kitchen. It wasn't to my taste but at least it looked somewhat cohesive.

Reactions: 20
Alex Power goes there, to get her hair blended into her extensions, so it says. Probably how Lydia found out about this place.
Oh dear! Could she have photoshopped herself anymore? She looks NOTHING like the ‘real’ her that we’ve all seen in Lydia’s videos

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Yikes, even annoying Em Sheldon is on the Armani PR train ...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
But does she really like that old rectory look? To me this current obsession with sage and country style etc is a reflection of her envy of Josie. Before this it was the black and white dungeon phase, before that something else. I just think regardless of how beautiful a house she may have in the future, she will never be happy because it won't fit with whichever current look she has latched onto like a leech.

The only time I think we saw her real taste in decor was in her old house and perhaps the first few weeks in the new house when she had those sofas in the big window area of the kitchen. It wasn't to my taste but at least it looked somewhat cohesive.
Completely agree. Lydia is pretending to be ‘country girl’ old money, loving Hunter wellies and sage. That’s not her at all. Her true style is Ibiza chrome and velour - and there’s nothing wrong with that. As she’s lost her true style she’s lost her sense of self too. That’s why she won’t be successful because she’s too busy copying other people and being inauthentic. Until she solves that deep rooted insecurity she won’t be happy long term in any house or indeed in her own skin

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh my goodness... those can't be her real lips can they?
I am so tired of women chasing this chiseled face and puffy duck lips look.
You see it everywhere. They are all ruining their natural beauty.

View attachment 243378
I hardly comment on appearance but she looks like she aspires the face of Donatella Versace (bless her). This is one unfortunate photo.

I can't tell because they've all got exactly the same hairstyle, is no one original anymore, do they just simply follow the pack?
They threw me to the wolves and I came out..
... with the same hairstyle as them.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It isn't her because you can swipe on the photo to see the before and this girl wears glasses and the face shape is normal.
Oh ok... duh... should have done that. She has the same "halo" though... maybe it's the lighting in the room causing it. I don't know. LOL.

Reactions: 9
Gosh I can’t stand ass kisser Alex, I remember commenting on Lidl’s ad that came on my Facebook the one she did for Laura Mercier where she looked so damn orange, it was disgusting, she came for me like there was no tomorrow, all I had commented was that her final look isn’t natural due to fake tan. The way she defended Lidl, when Lidl has always embarrassed her (showed her messy flat) and belittled her you have to wonder if she’s got any self respect?

It’s pathetic really how none of these girls have no original bone left in their bodies. Hair, nose, lips, house decor, clothing, bag everything is copied off each other. They all probably even smell the same of fake tan, fake friendships and greed ugghhh!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lidl has just put this up in her insta stories. I'm thinking the photo was taken last week before she left the hairdressers. Does anyone know who the 'gorgeous Ruby' is ? It still looks a bit red in spots to me.

There are some new ones up now. They're mostly about the John Lewis event.
Oh wow :oops: her hair is really fried. Normally when you dye your hair darker it should regain some artificial shine. Her hair looks like straw all the way to the roots.

Reactions: 22
I hardly comment on appearance but she looks like she aspires the face of Donatella Versace (bless her). This is one unfortunate photo.
Well, right. I'm not necessarily making fun of her... I'm more reflecting on the fact that some women go to these extremes to achieve what they see as beautiful and want to emulate. They are already naturally beautiful and for whatever reason... maybe they are trying to "Kardashian" themselves. I don't know but it's very sad to me. As mentioned before, they are all looking the same. It's very stepford wives.

Although this is an anon gossip site, I really appreciate being able to share thoughts with you all and getting feedback.
Something Lydia cannot seem to do on her little part of the internet.

• Heart
Hair related.....if I see one more aspiring QVC salesperson hawking Function of Beauty I’m deleting all social media 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 They can function off as far as I’m concerned 😊
Function of Beauty could be the product or thing Nicky was alluding to in her posts :unsure: So many influencers are promoting it at the moment.

Her before photo looks nothing like the hair Nicky gave her, she has messed with it so much.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Do you know, I’ve been thinking for a while now just what is it about her that makes me uncomfortable. I started watching her somewhere between engagement and wedding. She used to do sit down hauls, get ready with me, vlogs and was relatable and informative! I used to be able to tell when things were “AD” as they never used to fit naturally into the video and that’s ok, I just skipped that part. But she seemed genuine in being happy in her house, relationship and “job”. And regardless of if Ali edited the content, she still filmed it and seemed to make some effort.
But then she just went and alienated so many people by completely moving away from this and her whole vibe just changed. I used to love the blazer and jeans styling she had going on!
I watch a few beauty gurus.... Jaclyn Hill got the same kind of back lash the more she moved away from actual informative tutorials using a mix of drug store and high end to using a 100 dollar primer and promoting Morphe all the time 🙄. So I stopped watching her. Another beauty channel, Kathleen lights, has never changed her content style and I still love watching her.
I think what I am trying to say is that it’s sad she seems to have forgotten why all those people started following her, what they enjoyed watching and has completely lost herself along the way, trying to be something she is clearly not. I will never criticise her looks as that is, in my opinion, never up for discussion about anyone. I just wish she had the conviction in herself to just say “fcuk it, I am going to be myself”. And the laziness and no effort.... it’s a strange one. Is it because she has lost her way so much she actually she doesn’t know how to do her job anymore? That one still makes me wonder. Sorry for long brain dump!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If Lydia truly "needs" to take an entire week off from work because her cat is ill, she is seriously the snowflakiest snowflake that ever flaked. :cautious: I mean, with how "sensitive" she is, how the feck is she even alive at this point? It also never ceases to amaze me how her fans keep gobbling up her redonkulous "woe is me" tales.

Now, I honestly hope this doesn't come across horribly, but let's put Lydia's idiocy into perspective. My partner and I recently found out that our much wanted and carefully planned baby had died in the womb, but my body still believed it was pregnant, which meant I needed a medical abortion. Guess what? I took TWO DAYS off from work for that, because I work in a hospital and a) can't see patients while on morphine pain killers and b) didn't want to risk bleeding all over my white scrubs and scaring my patients. Then I told my boss I'd had a stomach bug (since she didn't know I was pregnant) and worked overtime for four days straight afterwards in order to catch up. So having just gone through that, Lydia's obvious ploy for sympathy just...ugh...gets on my nerves (to put it lightly).

(And in case anyone's wondering: thankfully we're doing okay and had no complications with the abortion, which was relatively painless due to the aforementioned morphine 🤪 )
Sending love to you xxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Do you know, I’ve been thinking for a while now just what is it about her that makes me uncomfortable. I started watching her somewhere between engagement and wedding. She used to do sit down hauls, get ready with me, vlogs and was relatable and informative! I used to be able to tell when things were “AD” as they never used to fit naturally into the video and that’s ok, I just skipped that part. But she seemed genuine in being happy in her house, relationship and “job”. And regardless of if Ali edited the content, she still filmed it and seemed to make some effort.
But then she just went and alienated so many people by completely moving away from this and her whole vibe just changed. I used to love the blazer and jeans styling she had going on!
I watch a few beauty gurus.... Jaclyn Hill got the same kind of back lash the more she moved away from actual informative tutorials using a mix of drug store and high end to using a 100 dollar primer and promoting Morphe all the time 🙄. So I stopped watching her. Another beauty channel, Kathleen lights, has never changed her content style and I still love watching her.
I think what I am trying to say is that it’s sad she seems to have forgotten why all those people started following her, what they enjoyed watching and has completely lost herself along the way, trying to be something she is clearly not. I will never criticise her looks as that is, in my opinion, never up for discussion about anyone. I just wish she had the conviction in herself to just say “fcuk it, I am going to be myself”. And the laziness and no effort.... it’s a strange one. Is it because she has lost her way so much she actually she doesn’t know how to do her job anymore? That one still makes me wonder. Sorry for long brain dump!
I don't ever actually think Lydia knew what her job was in the first place. She flip flops from one thing to the next. First she is a fitness influencer, then she is a fashion blogger, then a beauty influencer, now she is a lifestyle and home influencer. Josie and Frow are fashion influencers who dabble in beauty influencing but both admit to being more fashion. Amelia is a beauty influencer who does some fashion content but will tell you she prefers beauty. All 3 show home content too. Josie, Frow and Amelia all know where their talents are and what brings them views etc they stick with their main category and dabble in others. Lydia wants to be a jack of all trades and is a master of none. She spends so much time wanting to be everything, she ends up with very low quality content that isn't anything at all. Her content is based upon what she wants to beg for next or showing off what she has received. You never know what her videos will be about, will it be a vlog of her complaining, will we be watching her plant sprootlings, will it be a haul and so on. Where as other influencers such as Frow create mainly fashion videos and then every now and then you get a mixed vlog or a dedicated video to beauty but she always returns to fashion as that is what her viewers are there for.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Call me cynical but I feel like Lydias Q&A is fake...I just can’t imagine real people asking such questions 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.