Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Vlog 'Starting a New Life' (clickbait title obviously)

- She's changing her life. She says insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome. She's slowly fallen off the bandwagon of things that keep her going. She's neglected herself. She's angry at herself. She's lost herself. Don't play victim to circumstances you created then Lydia.
- She advises she can't talk about it on here, but whenever she tries to stand back up someone punches her back down. She's at the back end of this now and is on her recovery mission. Have you considered suing your brain for negligence?
- She acknowledges so many people need others to help them and take the blame. She's not one of these people though. She takes responsibility. Ever just stop to think Lydia, and forget to start again? She doesn't want to talk to us too much as it'll knock her routine. Some drink from the fountain of knowledge, you just gargled.
- Ali made her a coffee before he left for his trip, but she highlights it tastes like aftershave. Yessssss Ali. It's the small things.
- She pitched an idea to a brand 2 years ago and is going to London to start it. It'll be in a separate vlog though. Obviously. We can't have too much excitement at once.
- She's starting a journal to process her feelings. She's feels a lot. She's very sensitive. She wanted to read back her journals. You really must be from the shallow end of the gene pool Lydia.
- She's now telling us how to structure a diary. She literally ticks off that she was up, then went on a run, then had cofee, then a shower, then needs to edit stories. She then says oh gosh my day is so full. She's not had a day like this for months. She's changed her mindset from woe is me. I can tell when you're lying Lydia. Your lips move.
- Lumi has slept all day. She keeps saying she's uncle dick then writes on screen it means sick. When god was handing out brains, you must have been holding the door.
- She moans at the chainsawing all day and emphasises everyone is so loud round here. Do you actually expect your neighbours to drop what they're doing whilst you give us an update on your parsley?
- Here come the community guidelines she's putting together so we can refer to and work out way around this. She's never censored her channel. Let's all forget you turned the comments on Glóby off for an entire month then. She's the person who determines what is said on those channels but she can't control what is said in other places like the lies and the gaslighting. Hi Lydia 👋🏽, hows taking responsibility for yourself like a big girl going?
- No one is trying to silence her followers. If you feel she has done something wrong or not declared something properly then you can go to ASA. It's not down to you to tell her how to disclose how to content. She emphasises you are not the ASA. Lydia, if you followed the regulations like most other influencers then you wouldn't have so many negative comments or complaints. Or Tattle threads. Your guardian angel must drink. Yeah that definitely must be it. Not your actions. Not at all.
- She's changing her life on how she does things on the internet too. She's been too soft for the way she's treated on the internet. It's not down to her to change the way she is. She's manages very well on the internet. She's able to not spread lies or send unkind messages so no-one else should. If stupidity hurt, you'd go through life on a morphine drip.
- No comments deemed unfit for someone to read will be prevented to her. She literally says this. It must be difficult for you Lydia, exhausting your entire vocabulary in one sentence. She won't be seeing the messages coming in. She's now being protected from that side of the internet. She shouldn't have to have it in her life. People say she shouldn't be on the internet if she can't deal with it. She says once upon a time you wouldn't be able to walk down the street without something terrible happening to you and the police became a thing to ensure people weren't abusing other people. She hopes it will be soon that the internet changes. You actually act like arrogance is a virtue.
- Some people take their inner pain or inner problems and project it onto her. They should go and see a therapist like her. Haaaaa ok then. If you’re offended by my opinion, you should hear the ones I keep to myself. She feels the best she has been in months. She's highlighted how tired she is twice already. Standard.
- She's done a late night cult beauty haul, with a press discount obviously. She's falling in love with her skin again. New stuff motivates her. Never a truer word spoken Lydia. She says she can finally start to breathe again. Don't you need a license to be that stupid?
- She couldn't sleep as she was worried she didn't do a good beauty campaign, but it got approved straight away so she was worrying about nothing. You have an inferiority complex. And it's fully justified.
- She's having a fringe cut in because the breakage makes her sad. This could be interesting. I think it may suit her, I'll give her that. But then again there's been no update on stories so maybe it all went terribly wrong. Again.
- She's bought the same hoodie in 4 colours, but won't tell us what blogger she saw it on incase they're not promoting it. What a fuck nugget. May every sock you wear be slightly rotated just enough for it to be uncomfortable.
- Tomorrow she has a dentist appointment, meeting and picking up a Dior bag. The Dior bag goes on the to do list so she can tick it off. Hold still, I'm trying to imagine you with an actual personality.
- She did a makeup campaign on Saturday which she was unhappy about working at the weekend, but she had to fit in with Ali's schedule. She thought she looked all that and a packet of crisps until Ali pointed out the lumps due to her allergic reaction to the eyeshadow. I bet the brand are regretting the approval. Massively.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96

Tinybelle24

I’ve just watched it’s latest video. I’m sorry the hate I feel for her right now. I don’t want to do a sob story however today I was made redundant completely out of the blue from a company who I didn’t even get furlough from. I now need to go and find a new job before Christmas to make sure I still have roof over my head. I feel like my heart has broken a little bit yet you have the likes of her, this baby voiced close to middle aged twat of a woman whinging about her online career that’s made her an unbelievable amount of money. She needs taking off YouTube now and having a massive smack in the face with reality.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Hi Tattlers

I've had to take this week off as sadly life had one last punch in its back pocket. Nicky posted 'let sleeping dogs lie' so I've taken her advice to lie down for a week as I've been shaking for 57 days 281 minutes now about her exposing me via CCTV. I've obviously had to tell all my stoopy followers that my unexpected time off is due to Lumi going to the vets 5 times. You should all try it, it works a treat, especially if your boss is male. Just call him up and say you've got pussy issues. My husband escapes to another country like Snowdonia whether I talk about my lady garden. Talking of gardens, you don't have to keep telling me foxgloves and lilies are toxic to cats. I know you silly sausages. I read Lumi the disclaimer that I am not here to protect her. She's been warned so she knows not to go near them. I was livid when I saw the vet bill though. I demanded all treatment was free as you see how often I advertise Lumi's asshole the vet's work. Ali had the audacity to laugh IN MY FACE. He has more dick in his personality than he does in his pants. So in order to compensate for the vet fees, I've stopped purchasing him food. He should be grateful though, I always covet the heroin chic look. As Kate Moss said 'nothing tastes as good as skinny feels'. I could have been a supermodel did you know? I'm not sure if I've told you before, but I'm 5ft 9" and a size 4. Cawwee says I should wish I was shorter though as there would be less of me to dislike.

Did you all see Amelia Liana trying to steal my thunder about her red hair? I'm the only one with red damaged hair Amelia. I'm now going to have to get Cawwee to add no copycatting to my community guidelines. Isn't there a bullet somewhere you could be jumping in front of Amelia? I had to call her up and be like oh I love what you've done to your hair. I was secretly wondering how she got it to come out of her nostrils like that though. But the sage silver lining is that I now have her on side for hairgate. Josie also showcased her dressing room. That was my dressing room of dreams, not hers. When she showed me I was tempted to give her a nasty look, but I could see she's already got one with that diarrhoea smeared coat. But to say I was sage green with envy is an understatement. How many times do I have to flush to get rid of her?

I've had enough of all these people gaslighting me. All this stress is going to give me an extra pimple acne. How dare they manipulate me into doubting my own sanity?! I can do that all by myself just fine. I'm about as stable as my display distressed mug tripod. To cheer myself up, I treated myself to another Lady Dior. In sage green. What a game changer! Plus not having to work for a whole 43 minutes this week means more time on Tattle. Winner winner carbs for dinner. After all this trauma though, I don't need some beauty sleep, I need to hibernate. Don't worry about the productivity at LEM headquarters, I've just given Cawwee more tasks to do. Her response was if she ever wanted to kill herself she would climb up my ego and jump down to my IQ. I'm such a lucky moo moo being surrounded by such a bubble of love.

Love Lydia xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Hi Tattlers

So I'm going to take my own advice (I got Cawwee to write it down for me) and say it with my chest, my middle finger gets an erection every time I read on here. So I decided I needed to take a hiatus from Tattle or I'll keep making myself ill. I lasted 23 minutes before I ran out of content. So I'm making a comeback with my community guidelines. I like to make the haters, hate me even more. My soul's too lit to give a shit anyway.

I have the police on speed dial, 99...I'll have to ask Cawwee to write this one down too he-he-he. Thank you to the Tattler that deciphered a list for my guidelines. It was a good start. I definitely have diarrhoea of the mouth and constipation of the ideas. They say that two heads are better than one. In my case, one would have been better than none. You've all been warned now! I am not your father mother. I will not protect you. The police have your details. I've been practicing my Darth Vader impersonation, mask and all, when I say this. I've nailed it. I'm such a snazzy meatball.

I decided to practice another dummy run, not 5K down my drive you silly sausages, but contacting the police to report an abhorrent incident of parsley in mac and cheese. That I actually paid for. With my own money! The police officer asked if I was under the influence and requested I underwent a drugs test. I was like cool which drugs are we testing? Throw back to Ibeefa days. 🙌🏽 I told him I'm sunshine mixed with a little cocaine hurricane. Maybe this can be my new insta bio. The officer literally said I reminded him of opium......a slow working dope. I only tested positive for an extremely high toxicity of gluten however. And flatulence. He told me if I continue to harass them I'll be charged with stalking. I'm not a celery. Maybe I should start growing celery in my veg trug though. The police are actually even more stoopy than my followers, I bet they think cheerios are doughnut seeds.

As you can see I'm almost on my way to buying 900K followers. Bot views lives matter too. So do parcels. Can you believe my husband drove over my package? Ali really is a fucktard. Did you hear him on the phone too being all nice to people who are not helping him and wasting his time? He has an extremely kind face, the kind you throw bricks at. He's so stupid he'd trip over a cordless phone. And yes I do eye-fuck myself in the view finder mid-sentence, my husband bores me to death and my survival instincts kick in. I make all the phone calls now. Well I get Cawwee to. Same thing. I'm scared of no-one. Well actually the only person I'm scared of is myself. That bitch is crazy. By the way death by dumb ass dangerous driving was not the demise of Lynx. It definitely wasn't. I already told you he was burned at the stake. It wasn't his fault he was the fur baby of a witch.

Can you believe Cawwee actually edited the clip whereby I was telling her she needs to send the fucked package back and demand another one free of charge, as well as 51 per cent shares in their business due to the inconvenience? Go sit on a cactus Cawwee. Her face when I told her, Cawweeeeee you should be lucky you have a job as a COO (Chief Of Ordering), we're in a global recession did you know? The last time I saw a face like that I threw it a fish. You all question why I talk idiot, but how else would these imbeciles understand me. You just can't get the staff nowadays. I tell them I'll try being nicer, if they try being smarter. Anyway all this self-reflection is exhausting, I need a nap.

Love Lydia xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Meow Tattlers

It's Lumi, not Lumi-bear, Princess Lumi, silly sautthage or snazzy moo, just Lumi. When I discovered Ali was leaving me for another week, I purposely ate a whole foxglove just so I can have respite at the vets and not have to spend time with Lydia. Genius I meowed. But fear alas, even after 5 floxgloves down she still did not get the hint and kept bringing me back home. She really is that stoopy. She could take an animal IQ test and still get a low score. She doesn't even like me, it's all fake for the gram so she can live her best horizontal life. The only time she's humble is when she's declaring her assets to the taxman.

If I'm silent it's because I have thunder inside of me or I'm just chillin. May the odds be ever in her favour. I'm running out of ideas though seriously. I try to sabotage that spaghetti-no-meatballs looking ass on the daily. I regularly plonk mice on her pillow, vomit in her bags and terrorise the village cats. I even rub my asshole on her dinner, but I think given she only eats beige shit she doesn't notice the additional brown consistency. Nothing works. God wasted a good asshole when he put teeth in her mouth. Affiliate Lynx doesn't know how lucky he is to have escaped this uncultured little whiny eternal victim of a fucknut. She's so far up her own ass she can lick her tonsils.

Meow got to go. She's calling me. I can't tell what she's saying. I don't speak whinese. Oh no, she's getting all comfy under the LV blanket. Why don't you slip into something more comfortable Lydia... like a coma? She's going to make me lie down on her lady garden again. I swear she stinks so much even flies say 'nah'. If I meow in the next vlog it means send help or at least lace my cat food with cyanide. If I meow twice it means Ali has withered away.

Lumi 🐾 (currently pawing these words in a bubble of loathe)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
I think what always hits me hardest is that everything she says or does has a negative connotation associated with it. This post could have easily been portrayed in a much more positive and pro-feminist light if she had just stated it was a productive meeting on a dream fashion project for example. She always has to overly highlight her tired face or her tired eyes. She comes across as passive, helpless and needy. This is against an inherent backdrop of centuries of entrenchment in our collective psyche which highlights deep set misogynistic ideas about the secondary nature of women to men. Women should not be leaders, conquerors, heroes, and so on, they should be inducements, prizes or catastrophes. Lydia embodies this submissive damsel in distress stereotype all the time; always playing the victim role at whatever cost, not addressing her pitfalls, seeking validation from others, asking Ali to bring the cushions in when it's raining, not being able to recycle cardboard properly, being scared of spiders, not being able to uncork a bottle of wine, getting Cawwee to do everything for her except literally wiping her ass although I suspect this too, and so on. Lydia literally refers to herself as a 'delicate little flower' which has subliminal undertones in itself.

I enjoy reading on Tattle, obviously for the lols, but also because it challenges norms and stereotypes. 💪🏽 I'm fortunately surrounded by strong, independent, resourceful, talented, beautiful women in my real life, but for young girls potentially without this having Lydia and the likes as their female role models is not going to encourage them to believe in themselves, and in turn take ownership of their mistakes, learnings and ultimately lives. I love men (one in particular), I want to be with him, but I don't need to be with him. We don't need to wait around for a hundred years to be saved like Sleeping Beauty. Women can do it themselves. Be a badass. Steal the prince's horse and start your own Queendom. And do it with mermaid hair and in Manolos if you like. That's my kind of hero.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

cpcks

Thread title by @cpockw can someone do a tldt for the last one?
wahooooo my first thread title 😂🏆

I’d like to thank Lydia for her ever-inspiring love for sage, drama and attention - I couldn’t have done it without your warning ❤

Recap of the last thread:

- hairgate as conveniently been forgotten, until a comment on tonight’s vlog where Lydia mentions she’s getting her hair done (again) next week
- no real mention of Nonna
- Lydia is so stressed out she has (one!) pimple and so booked a blood test privately and was very sure to continuously mention the price.
- she now has inspiration for an outdoor toilet, which looks like it has poo smeared on the walls
- Carrie has another bitch in her life (but this one is an actual dog, not a human) of course Lydia quickly claimed this as “theirs”, thus fuelling the fire further for speculation that they’re both secretly lesbians
- Glo still haven’t responded to the complaints and have purposefully deleted messages (and denied deleting some) due to the new “guidelines”
- Lydia meets Josie and has now got the wardrobe company (which she “won’t” name) to change her wardrobes, to correct mistakes that SHE CHOSE TO INCLUDE TWO YEARS AGO. This appears to be for free also
- the workmen have apparently broken her mugs (we think this is an excuse for Neptune gifting her new ones)
- she has WARNED everyone that she will out every single person that chooses to disagree bully her. She’s boldly told us all to SAY IT WITH OUR CHEST (I don’t think she means swing our tits around, I think she’s telling us to speak up without anonymity- but who knows???)
- Lydia and Ali copy Desi Perkins and have an outdoor cinema experience (when it is super cold at night, and they basically used this as an opportunity for pictures)
- of course, Lydia is super tired and worn out (from sitting on her arse all day) and has been advised to continue getting massages to help!!
(Sorry if I’ve missed anything)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Hi Chickens

It's Cawwee here. I purposely fed Bolly chicken curry last night so he would go poo poo all over Lydia's carpets to distract her whilst I barricaded myself in the powder room to launch operation 🆘. I don't have long though.

Lydia thought her community guidelines were such an exceptional idea exhilarated under the influence of Dom P (cringe I know 😬). She thinks it's almost as innovative as Globy. I don't know what's worse. Her IQ or her hairline. 🤣 Her intellect is rivaled only by her garden tools though. I suggested she did a little soul searching. She might just find one. She was laughing so hard she couldn't breathe. I was like keep on laughing. I see you've all cottoned on to how I'm surely but slowly sabotaging her vlogs. I already know I'm going to hell being her side slave. At this point it's go big or go home. But I can't go home, she made me sell it to move closer to her in Northamptonshire. You're right the bins never lie. She said I could move back in with her, she has signs on both ears saying 'Space for Rent'. The short answer was no. The long answer was hell no.

I agree Lydia's distorting her face with all the filler. I've never felt so pretty in comparison. Every girl is a doll. She's the wrong mix of Barbie and Annabelle though. I have to tell her she has the face of a saint however. Saint Bernard, that is. Lydiot knows best nonetheless. She sages it best when she sages it with her concave chest. She doesn't, she really doesn't, she just blames everything on your girl. I'm like it's obviously all my fault you're acting like a douche. I'm the dickhead fairy and sprinkled asshole dust on your head whilst you weren't looking. Don't judge me when I'm silent though, no-one plans a murder out loud.

I've got to go now. I can hear her mouth moving, lisping is coming out, this is never good. Shutting the fuck up is gluten free. Why doesn't she add that to her diet? Keep up the good work fellow Tattlers, we'll get there eventually, hopefully before she buys 900K followers. I don't think I can cope with having to make her another fake ass award to sit on the shelf next to her fake ass pageless books. 😩

P.S. You're spot on. 👏🏽 Depop Dee is such a little die hard lollipop triple dipped in psycho. I have to do all the work around here whilst she fawns over the witless weed. She's about as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
If Lydia truly "needs" to take an entire week off from work because her cat is ill, she is seriously the snowflakiest snowflake that ever flaked. :cautious: I mean, with how "sensitive" she is, how the feck is she even alive at this point? It also never ceases to amaze me how her fans keep gobbling up her redonkulous "woe is me" tales.

Now, I honestly hope this doesn't come across horribly, but let's put Lydia's idiocy into perspective. My partner and I recently found out that our much wanted and carefully planned baby had died in the womb, but my body still believed it was pregnant, which meant I needed a medical abortion. Guess what? I took TWO DAYS off from work for that, because I work in a hospital and a) can't see patients while on morphine pain killers and b) didn't want to risk bleeding all over my white scrubs and scaring my patients. Then I told my boss I'd had a stomach bug (since she didn't know I was pregnant) and worked overtime for four days straight afterwards in order to catch up. So having just gone through that, Lydia's obvious ploy for sympathy just...ugh...gets on my nerves (to put it lightly).

(And in case anyone's wondering: thankfully we're doing okay and had no complications with the abortion, which was relatively painless due to the aforementioned morphine 🤪 )

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74

Angeoudemon

VIP Member
Must of us have dealt with hair disasters, annoying yes, but in the end it's only hair. I'm convinced that you are correct, she is just using Lumi's condition as an excuse for her current hair status (brunette with some sage tint?).

Lots of love to all of you brave tattlers who are doing your best regardless of what life throws at you❤.

Here is a little smile from our fluffy bundle of joy, hopefully she can brighten up your day:

20200915_091516.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Coco777

Ali exposed lydia ewwwwwwy
He said the inside of her dirty makeup ridden mask is what her knickers look like :sick:🤮😷
Ali was in full CHAV mode, that their real form.
BTW the video was a paid shopping trip from bitchchester village idiots, who think youtubers will bring more traffic to Bicester.

There's no way lydia would spend ££ on a North face jumper in MEDIUM, she only starves herself to fit in xs.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Gusber

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched it’s latest video. I’m sorry the hate I feel for her right now. I don’t want to do a sob story however today I was made redundant completely out of the blue from a company who I didn’t even get furlough from. I now need to go and find a new job before Christmas to make sure I still have roof over my head. I feel like my heart has broken a little bit yet you have the likes of her, this baby voiced close to middle aged twat of a woman whinging about her online career that’s made her an unbelievable amount of money. She needs taking off YouTube now and having a massive smack in the face with reality.
Sorry to be off topic but I have to say this. I was suddenly and shockingly sacked from my job almost 4 years ago because I’d had 2 surgeries for endometriosis and then my back went pop. As it was coming up to my 2 year anniversary with the company (WAY fewer rights as an employee until the 2 year mark) I’m guessing they decided I would probably need more time off etc so they told me they’d set up a meeting I had to attend in Manchester, led me (on crutches and morphine) to a building I didn’t recognise, took me to a meeting room and introduced me to a man who turned out to be their solicitor. My boss left the room and I was sacked by this stranger solicitor. What people don’t understand is that when you’re sacked before 2 years with a company, they owe you exactly nothing. The next day the car, phone, laptop all went back and my pay finished that day too. No ‘goodbye’ payment or anything. I was in so much pain, on crutches and morphine, was losing the feeling in my leg, struggled to walk and had to find a new job in that state so I could pay my mortgage and bills. I’ve no partner, so it’s all on me. My world fell apart and I’m still awaiting trauma counselling to help process it all. And that’s before we even get to the medical nightmare that was soon to follow! 😖

But enough about me, what I’m trying to say, after reading about a few people on here who’ve suddenly, unexpectedly lost their jobs, is that my heart goes out to you, I understand the terror you’re currently feeling and I want to reassure you that you’ll get through it. Take advantage of anything offered by the government/bank/mortgage provider in these times, as you’re not the only one in this boat and don’t lose hope that life will eventually work it’s way out. Take whatever help you can get and turn the terror into determination. I’ll be hoping and praying both for you lovely Tattlers and also that selfish, detached from reality, narcissistic, egocentric floggers like Lidl and Aldi, Josie, ITF and the rest of them get exactly what they deserve. And I’m not talking about luxury goods freebies. ❤🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 62

poopettemetis

VIP Member
“Custom commissioned” is an oxymoron. It‘s literally two words that mean the exact same thing. How is she such a knob?! Just because you put two fancy words together doesn’t make it more luxe, ya dimwit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Loupylia

She is just a walking contradiction. It’s unbelievable really. A few weeks ago she was buying investment pieces, clearing out her wardrobe and banging on about sustainability and buying less but buying better. Today she has literally hauled 5 identical hoodies and 3 fluffy fleeces from the most unethical company of them all, Pretty Little Thing.

She also bangs on about how she has lost her way and needs to get back to good habits and lists them all off and how amazing she feels now - there was an identical few weeks back where she was running every morning and getting back into good habits.

Treating herself. Treating herself. Alll the time. She just did a huge designer order recently, then the home stuff and the new dinner set, then Bicester, now a beauty haul (which is the first of two), then the PLT hoodies and oh...a Dior bag tomorrow. It’s just sickening consumerism...but it’s like she needs it. She absolutely thrives on it and without it she would probably break. I think she is probably quite unwell.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
So I've read she bought a gilet for £1000?? Meanwhile I got the chop at work today
( even though I've worked my arse off from home all these months and didnt get any furlough, any time off, any freebies, any paid for trips etc).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

blue_orchid

VIP Member
She's full of shit saying that TOD's coat is meant to be oversized, like a slouchy dressing gown. Nope, it is definitely not. They didn't have her size but she just wanted a 2000 pound coat for the status and the label so was trying to justify it. Let's be real. :rolleyes: That is not how that coat is supposed to fit but she knows her supporters are morons who will believe anything she says and her haters will question her non stop purchasing during a pandemic. Well, it looks fucking ridiculous on her. Trust me, that will be on Depop soon and she will try and charge it for the 2000 pounds. I wouldn't put that past the greedy twat. Even when Ali was putting on his coat in the parking lot, she asks if he's putting on the expensive one. Her life revolves around money, status and class. The latter two though she and Ali will never attain.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 58