Lydia Millen #38 Say it with your chest, sage everything is best! Got a pimple so needs a blood test

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lidl millen simply makes content that you cant find elsewhere and the only content that excites her or is relevant, its of her own reflection! I agree, shes basically an icon, folded up jacket sleeves n all!!! Shes the 8th wonder of the world if thats still a thing!

No offence intended in this facial comparison. Amanda Redman is independent talented and accomplished unlike her lookalike who gets fake youtube awards custom oh sorry bespokeded made for her Bossss
Has Cawwie tried to emulate her boss's brows? She looks like an angry bird!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She doesn’t look very happy modelling that brown bag. I have one similar (from Amazon) and I love mine. Not sure I would wear it cross body like she has. It doesn’t look very comfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sadly I would say it's still on - the lead time was 16 weeks.
Again I missed it, what company was doing her greenhouse?

She's full of tit saying that TOD's coat is meant to be oversized, like a slouchy dressing gown. Nope, it is definitely not. They didn't have her size but she just wanted a 2000 pound coat for the status and the label so was trying to justify it. Let's be real. :rolleyes: That is not how that coat is supposed to fit but she knows her supporters are morons who will believe anything she says and her haters will question her non stop purchasing during a pandemic. Well, it looks bleeping ridiculous on her. Trust me, that will be on Depop soon and she will try and charge it for the 2000 pounds. I wouldn't put that past the greedy twit. Even when Ali was putting on his coat in the parking lot, she asks if he's putting on the expensive one. Her life revolves around money, status and class. The latter two though she and Ali will never attain.
I don't understand why she bought a coat 2 sizes to big, it's just wasteful. I guess she could take it to a tailor but that would cost $200-$300, it is not as easy as one would think. Does anyone know if she is donating that weekly food hamper yet, I sure hope so?

I think driving over a package is a scam....they would have seen it in the cars lights
Yeah a scam it was daylight someone said.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
her vlogs are EXTREMELY FORCED and not organic... and her creepy hee hee hmmm hmmm is so so akward and NOT CUTE. And PLEASE, noone wants to see inside of anyone's FILTHY masks.
The hehe and hmm random as duck sounds she makes are what makes her vlogs so unwatchable to me. That alongside the “look at that widdle moo moo” when she sees random animals in the garden or whilst she’s driving. Not to mention the put on lisp and baby voice she does when talking to her husband. Why is a 32 year old woman (anyone over the age of 4) speaking like that thinking it’s hilarious?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
In fact her exact words were 'super chavy' 😂
Eeeks I have north face jacket ...didn’t realise it was chavy! A few of the rugby mums and dad’s at my sons school wear them too🤣 oh well!

The hehe and hmm random as duck sounds she makes are what makes her vlogs so unwatchable to me. That alongside the “look at that widdle moo moo” when she sees random animals in the garden or whilst she’s driving. Not to mention the put on lisp and baby voice she does when talking to her husband. Why is a 32 year old woman (anyone over the age of 4) speaking like that thinking it’s hilarious?
Yes the lisping baby voice is like nails on a chalkboard! She literally has no elegance.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Again I missed it, what company was doing her greenhouse?

I don't understand why she bought a coat 2 sizes to big, it's just wasteful. I guess she could take it to a tailor but that would cost $200-$300, it is not as easy as one would think. Does anyone know if she is donating that weekly food hamper yet, I sure hope so?

Yeah a scam it was daylight someone said.
The greenhouse company is Alitex.

It's easy to take up the sleeves of a coat...just unpick the lining, turn up, reattach the lining (I sew and have short arms 😂) but wait...is it even lined?

Not sure she is receiving food parcels now, as she's not a good advert with her tiny waist 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She needs to change slave Dee Dee's hours, because she missed this comment!

You could tell when she was opening that green Gym Shark leggings set, that she's one of Lydia's minions/superfans turned into an employee. She probably gets paid in tea and biscuits and Lydia's cast offs that don't make it onto Depop, she's just soooooo grateful to be part of Lidl's empire! :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Did anyone else notice her slip out of her ‘lady of the manor’ voice when she was talking with Dee(pop)? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I couldn’t sleep last night and somehow ended up watching Lydia’s Vlogmas from 2016 and the difference is actually sad. YouTube has given her such a good life and I know it seems like an easy choice for young girls now but I can safely say no amount of money is worth changing your whole personality to what she’s changed hers to. She needs to go back to that normal size house with more normal clothes and is actually grateful for what she’s got.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Controversially I quite like the redder tone of her hair, I think it would be nice if she went a lovely Auburn colour and embraced it. I am over the caramel insta hair.

Reactions: 21
Its funny how much stuff they pur 'cough' chased from 'North Face' as my grown up daughter has always said its a very chavvy brand 😂
I guess Josie Fashion Bumblr was paid waaaay more by Bicester Village than Lydiot ... Chaz, Josie and the guys carrying their parcels were playing tetris with their loot trying to get all their goodies to fit in their boot and back seat of the car.
And Lydia left with 2 jackets (massively reduced and not very happy with these purchases) and 3 sweaters from North Face ... 🤭🤭🤭. And along the way insulted Barbour as well.

She is the type of chick who will compliment you and then insult you in the same sentence. As my mum would say ' sweet poison ivy '.

The coat was fitted on the shoulders and looked to big. Maybe she is channelling her inner Lizzy Hadfield with toooooooooooooooooo big jackets. That coat will go the depop way.

And she had the whole time to remind herself to smile like a happy and caring moo moo. But her witch-face slipped a few times and her "anyways" after Ali's monologues gave it away how much she cared about his input.
What morons drive over a package, why was that package in the driveway? Where were Carrie or Dee and why didn't they put it away. This house is full of morons. And why didn't they show the package but let that strange Carrie part in the video. Carrie, was that you? Is this a cry for help?
They better never led Bollocks run free on the "property" when one of them is driving a car. (I'm not even kidding here, watch out for your dog when these fools are around)

View attachment 236392
OMG 😂😂😂😂 Bollocks !!! 😂😂😂😂

The baby talk Lydiot and Cawwiiee ( supposedly professional women BOSS BABES !!!!! ) inflict on poor emasculated Ali, and to each other, is creepy AF. In their minds, it is cute and adorable. It's not. It's major cringe. Daddy issues for sure.
Reminds me of Khloe Kardashian when she was married to Lamar Odom. Every sentence she spoke to him was in that baby voice. And she, for sure, has daddy issues.

Idiots.

I think driving over a package is a scam....they would have seen it in the cars lights
For sure Cawwiiee is going to claim to the company that the package was delivered damaged.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Eeeks I have north face jacket ...didn’t realise it was chavy! A few of the rugby mums and dad’s at my sons school wear them too🤣 oh well!

Yes the lisping baby voice is like nails on a chalkboard! She literally has no elegance.
I'm putting on my Barbour jacket, grabbing my Tod's bag and showing myself out 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hi Tattlers

So I'm going to take my own advice (I got Cawwee to write it down for me) and say it with my chest, my middle finger gets an erection every time I read on here. So I decided I needed to take a hiatus from Tattle or I'll keep making myself ill. I lasted 23 minutes before I ran out of content. So I'm making a comeback with my community guidelines. I like to make the haters, hate me even more. My soul's too lit to give a tit anyway.

I have the police on speed dial, 99...I'll have to ask Cawwee to write this one down too he-he-he. Thank you to the Tattler that deciphered a list for my guidelines. It was a good start. I definitely have diarrhoea of the mouth and constipation of the ideas. They say that two heads are better than one. In my case, one would have been better than none. You've all been warned now! I am not your father mother. I will not protect you. The police have your details. I've been practicing my Darth Vader impersonation, mask and all, when I say this. I've nailed it. I'm such a snazzy meatball.

I decided to practice another dummy run, not 5K down my drive you silly sausages, but contacting the police to report an abhorrent incident of parsley in mac and cheese. That I actually paid for. With my own money! The police officer asked if I was under the influence and requested I underwent a drugs test. I was like cool which drugs are we testing? Throw back to Ibeefa days. 🙌🏽 I told him I'm sunshine mixed with a little cocaine hurricane. Maybe this can be my new insta bio. The officer literally said I reminded him of opium......a slow working dope. I only tested positive for an extremely high toxicity of gluten however. And flatulence. He told me if I continue to harass them I'll be charged with stalking. I'm not a celery. Maybe I should start growing celery in my veg trug though. The police are actually even more stoopy than my followers, I bet they think cheerios are doughnut seeds.

As you can see I'm almost on my way to buying 900K followers. Bot views lives matter too. So do parcels. Can you believe my husband drove over my package? Ali really is a fucktard. Did you hear him on the phone too being all nice to people who are not helping him and wasting his time? He has an extremely kind face, the kind you throw bricks at. He's so stupid he'd trip over a cordless phone. And yes I do eye-duck myself in the view finder mid-sentence, my husband bores me to death and my survival instincts kick in. I make all the phone calls now. Well I get Cawwee to. Same thing. I'm scared of no-one. Well actually the only person I'm scared of is myself. That witch is crazy. By the way death by dumb ass dangerous driving was not the demise of Lynx. It definitely wasn't. I already told you he was burned at the stake. It wasn't his fault he was the fur baby of a witch.

Can you believe Cawwee actually edited the clip whereby I was telling her she needs to send the fucked package back and demand another one free of charge, as well as 51 per cent shares in their business due to the inconvenience? Go sit on a cactus Cawwee. Her face when I told her, Cawweeeeee you should be lucky you have a job as a COO (Chief Of Ordering), we're in a global recession did you know? The last time I saw a face like that I threw it a fish. You all question why I talk idiot, but how else would these imbeciles understand me. You just can't get the staff nowadays. I tell them I'll try being nicer, if they try being smarter. Anyway all this self-reflection is exhausting, I need a nap.

Love Lydia xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Hi Tattlers

So I'm going to take my own advice (I got Cawwee to write it down for me) and say it with my chest, my middle finger gets an erection every time I read on here. So I decided I needed to take a hiatus from Tattle or I'll keep making myself ill. I lasted 23 minutes before I ran out of content. So I'm making a comeback with my community guidelines. I like to make the haters, hate me even more. My soul's too lit to give a tit anyway.

I have the police on speed dial, 99...I'll have to ask Cawwee to write this one down too he-he-he. Thank you to the Tattler that deciphered a list for my guidelines. It was a good start. I definitely have diarrhoea of the mouth and constipation of the ideas. They say that two heads are better than one. In my case, one would have been better than none. You've all been warned now! I am not your father mother. I will not protect you. The police have your details. I've been practicing my Darth Vader impersonation, mask and all, when I say this. I've nailed it. I'm such a snazzy meatball.

I decided to practice another dummy run, not 5K down my drive you silly sausages, but contacting the police to report an abhorrent incident of parsley in mac and cheese. That I actually paid for. With my own money! The police officer asked if I was under the influence and requested I underwent a drugs test. I was like cool which drugs are we testing? Throw back to Ibeefa days. 🙌🏽 I told him I'm sunshine mixed with a little cocaine hurricane. Maybe this can be my new insta bio. The officer literally said I reminded him of opium......a slow working dope. I only tested positive for an extremely high toxicity of gluten however. And flatulence. He told me if I continue to harass them I'll be charged with stalking. I'm not a celery. Maybe I should start growing celery in my veg trug though. The police are actually even more stoopy than my followers, I bet they think cheerios are doughnut seeds.

As you can see I'm almost on my way to buying 900K followers. Bot views lives matter too. So do parcels. Can you believe my husband drove over my package? Ali really is a fucktard. Did you hear him on the phone too being all nice to people who are not helping him and wasting his time? He has an extremely kind face, the kind you throw bricks at. He's so stupid he'd trip over a cordless phone. And yes I do eye-duck myself in the view finder mid-sentence, my husband bores me to death and my survival instincts kick in. I make all the phone calls now. Well I get Cawwee to. Same thing. I'm scared of no-one. Well actually the only person I'm scared of is myself. That witch is crazy. By the way death by dumb ass dangerous driving was not the demise of Lynx. It definitely wasn't. I already told you he was burned at the stake. It wasn't his fault he was the fur baby of a witch.

Can you believe Cawwee actually edited the clip whereby I was telling her she needs to send the fucked package back and demand another one free of charge, as well as 51 per cent shares in their business due to the inconvenience? Go sit on a cactus Cawwee. Her face when I told her, Cawweeeeee you should be lucky you have a job as a COO (Chief Of Ordering), we're in a global recession did you know? The last time I saw a face like that I threw it a fish. You all question why I talk idiot, but how else would these imbeciles understand me. You just can't get the staff nowadays. I tell them I'll try being nicer, if they try being smarter. Anyway all this self-reflection is exhausting, I need a nap.

Love Lydia xx
Haven’t read it yet! But just have to give it a thumbs up!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Victoria is on a trip with Holland Cooper, and unboxed a load of their stuff in her last vlog - another brand Lydia begged for no doubt, but didn't bother to cultivate the relationship with.

No sign of the Carolina Herrera shoot? It was for beauty products and Victoria put hers up a couple of weeks ago.

Vic and Amelia and others promoting the new Armani perfume.

Is she really turning down press trips, or is she not getting any? :unsure::unsure:

I do think she is getting desperate. In the last year she's received Karen Millen stuff but not actively promoted it, now she's mentioned their stuff in the last 2 vlogs and on her stories, she's probably begged for a deal with them and Boohoo.

Let's hope it's the start of things to come, because her content is very noticeably lacking in paid partnerships/deals/ads, at the moment.

Hi Tattlers

Love Lydia xx

Can’t stop laughing at this! Best one yet Ellebelle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I cannot believe she’s now on about a loaf of gluten free bread being both ‘the dream’ and ‘changing the game’. Get some new WORDS, Lidl!! 🙊

I guess Josie Fashion Bumblr was paid waaaay more by Bicester Village than Lydiot ... Chaz, Josie and the guys carrying their parcels were playing tetris with their loot trying to get all their goodies to fit in their boot and back seat of the car.
And Lydia left with 2 jackets (massively reduced and not very happy with these purchases) and 3 sweaters from North Face ... 🤭🤭🤭. And along the way insulted Barbour as well.

She is the type of chick who will compliment you and then insult you in the same sentence. As my mum would say ' sweet poison ivy '.

OMG 😂😂😂😂 Bollocks !!! 😂😂😂😂

The baby talk Lydiot and Cawwiiee ( supposedly professional women BOSS BABES !!!!! ) inflict on poor emasculated Ali, and to each other, is creepy AF. In their minds, it is cute and adorable. It's not. It's major cringe. Daddy issues for sure.
Reminds me of Khloe Kardashian when she was married to Lamar Odom. Every sentence she spoke to him was in that baby voice. And she, for sure, has daddy issues.

Idiots.

For sure Cawwiiee is going to claim to the company that the package was delivered damaged.

There have been instances where Aldi has also been caught doing the lisping baby-talk. HE DOES IT TOO!! So there’s THREE of them in that house, all lisping to each other. We can only assume Dee(pop) is being assimilated as we speak... 🙊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.