Lydia Millen #38 Say it with your chest, sage everything is best! Got a pimple so needs a blood test

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its funny how much stuff they pur 'cough' chased from 'North Face' as my grown up daughter has always said its a very chavvy brand šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How on earth did Ali run over a package and ruin it? They're supposed to have all singing all dancing top of the range cars which would have beep beeps at the front and back. Also she says that it's the low car - so that's Ali's - so how the hell did he not feel it when he ran over a bloody box???

• Sick
She's full of tit saying that TOD's coat is meant to be oversized, like a slouchy dressing gown. Nope, it is definitely not. They didn't have her size but she just wanted a 2000 pound coat for the status and the label so was trying to justify it. Let's be real. :rolleyes:
Yes the cuffs of the new coat were rolled up! Itā€™s too big. Also - I was just so turned off watching yet another new handbag. Why. Why another one!! Many people with respect for money do not dress perfectly matching constantly and go on building layers of clothing around one hue or color. In fact the classiest people and style icons often *remove* brand name labels from sight on clothing etc. (example - the late JFK Jrā€™s wife Carolyn Bessette Kennedy). Itā€™s always been a laugh to see people dressed to the teeth like that - like theyā€™re walking in a runway show. Itā€™s just not real life!!! Itā€™s like buying whole outfits off store mannequins. I think living this way must be so tiring! No wonder she is burnt out. Itā€™s an endless stream of stuff stuff stuff all the time. I cannot imagine.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I will say it again brands are trimming dead weight. I can't imagine they are not scrubbing every influencers account to suss out the posers. She is probably pretty scared with the world economies going into free fall, and with so many haters that is why she is acting out. Well she is tone deaf and it's a vicious cycle for her. I follow Trinny & Olivia Palermo and they must get hate messages but they never talk about it and just come off so classy and I think it makes their brand stronger. In saying all of this I have always taken the stand of not getting involved, don't plant what you don't want to reap. The most powerful thing you can do is ignore her un-follow and try not to watch any of their videos because she makes money every time you do. I have personally un-followed and unsubscribed 20 influencers in the past week instead I am just following real brands. Just come on here and complain but don't entangle yourself in their drama.
Do we ever hear Her Majesty the Queen (I mean the real Queen) ever I complain about the negative comments, rude and often vulgar, outrageous comments from the media, comedians etc??? Nope. She has never decreed ā€œoff with their headsā€. Lydia have you ever heard of the saying ā€œsilence is goldenā€? No I donā€™t imagine you have. Your only ā€œlearningsā€ as Ali would I describe them are what you learn from the amazing Tattlers on here!

I try not to watch her vlogs anymore, I live for the @Elle Belle update and I find there is no longer any need. I don't dislike/downvote her vlogs anymore as Youtube counts the dislikes as engagement, as well as the likes and I, don't want to add to her engagement. I think her silly set of rules will only bring more people to Tattle, the one place she cannot control as they find themselves blocked and no longer able to engage with her, even if they felt their comment wasn't unfair. What Lydia forgets is not all her followers are English speakers and it is so easy for things to get lost in translation and come across unintentionally a tad aggressive, or maybe back to front.
That's right you never hear the Queen complain, she is a beacon for the world, her quiet dignity. I love that message she gave at the beginning of the pandemic, it made me tear up.

That message that Lydia posted where she warned people, was silly. I never posted anything negative about her on any of her collective pages or anywhere else, the first time was hear 3 weeks ago. I did so because I couldn't believe she was talking about mean comments and reading a positive one from that hungry desperate fan, trying to equate them on some level. No that woman's suffering is not the same as your unhappiness over mean comments, if that comment is true. Someone who is hungry and not able to pay their rent or bills is someone who needs help immediately and not to be used as a prop to make a point about mean comments or grow your brand, that's just gross. I stopped following her then and there. It was tone deaf and cruel I felt. That is all I am going to say about it, I am moving on. I don't want to give her anymore of my time and energy.

I didn't know that hitting dislike counted as engagement. I had been watching her on my smart TV so never hit like or dislike, good to know.

Yes the cuffs of the new coat were rolled up! Itā€™s too big. Also - I was just so turned off watching yet another new handbag. Why. Why another one!! Many people with respect for money do not dress perfectly matching constantly and go on building layers of clothing around one hue or color. In fact the classiest people and style icons often *remove* brand name labels from sight on clothing etc. (example - the late JFK Jrā€™s wife Carolyn Bessette Kennedy). Itā€™s always been a laugh to see people dressed to the teeth like that - like theyā€™re walking in a runway show. Itā€™s just not real life!!! Itā€™s like buying whole outfits off store mannequins. I think living this way must be so tiring! No wonder she is burnt out. Itā€™s an endless stream of stuff stuff stuff all the time. I cannot imagine.
Carolyn Bessette Kennedy what a style Icon....so sad they are both gone.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
How on earth did Ali run over a package and ruin it? They're supposed to have all singing all dancing top of the range cars which would have beep beeps at the front and back. Also she says that it's the low car - so that's Ali's - so how the hell did he not feel it when he ran over a bloody box???
Maybe he did feel it, and he was hoping it was her...and he just kept reversing, and driving forward, and reversing...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Whyaskwhy said:
I will say it again brands are trimming dead weight. I can't imagine they are not scrubbing every influencers account to suss out the posers. She is probably pretty scared with the world economies going into free fall, and with so many haters that is why she is acting out. Well she is tone deaf and it's a vicious cycle for her. I follow Trinny & Olivia Palermo and they must get hate messages but they never talk about it and just come off so classy and I think it makes their brand stronger. In saying all of this I have always taken the stand of not getting involved, don't plant what you don't want to reap. The most powerful thing you can do is ignore her un-follow and try not to watch any of their videos because she makes money every time you do. I have personally un-followed and unsubscribed 20 influencers in the past week instead I am just following real brands. Just come on here and complain but don't entangle yourself in their drama.
Uninfluenced observer said:
Do we ever hear Her Majesty the Queen (I mean the real Queen) ever I complain about the negative comments, rude and often vulgar, outrageous comments from the media, comedians etc??? Nope. She has never decreed ā€œoff with their headsā€. Lydia have you ever heard of the saying ā€œsilence is goldenā€? No I donā€™t imagine you have. Your only ā€œlearningsā€ as Ali would I describe them are what you learn from the amazing Tattlers on here!

PixelGirl said:
I try not to watch her vlogs anymore, I live for the @Elle Belle update and I find there is no longer any need. I don't dislike/downvote her vlogs anymore as Youtube counts the dislikes as engagement, as well as the likes and I, don't want to add to her engagement. I think her silly set of rules will only bring more people to Tattle, the one place she cannot control as they find themselves blocked and no longer able to engage with her, even if they felt their comment wasn't unfair. What Lydia forgets is not all her followers are English speakers and it is so easy for things to get lost in translation and come across unintentionally a tad aggressive, or maybe back to front.
That's right you never hear the Queen complain, she is a beacon for the world, her quiet dignity. I love that message she gave at the beginning of the pandemic, it made me tear up.

That message that Lydia posted where she warned people, was silly. I never posted anything negative about her on any of her collective pages or anywhere else, the first time was hear 3 weeks ago. I did so because I couldn't believe she was talking about mean comments and reading a positive one from that hungry desperate fan, trying to equate them on some level. No that woman's suffering is not the same as your unhappiness over mean comments, if that comment is true. Someone who is hungry and not able to pay their rent or bills is someone who needs help immediately and not to be used as a prop to make a point about mean comments or grow your brand, that's just gross. I stopped following her then and there. It was tone deaf and cruel I felt. That is all I am going to say about it, I am moving on. I don't want to give her anymore of my time and energy.

I didn't know that hitting dislike counted as engagement. I had been watching her on my smart TV so never hit like or dislike, good to know.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Lydia eye-f*cking herself while Ali talks about their new exercise schedule is just classic Millen-Gordon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Do you think her lastest purchase will appear on de-pop in the not too distant future šŸ”® šŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20200908_033348.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Are we ever going to see her campaign with Carolina Herrera? Everyone elseā€™s has been posted, maybe, hopefully they cancelled her after she moaned about the outfit! Will she be working with Armani on their new perfume launch? or have they too seen the light.

And from what I can make out, her tods coat is not lined,,,, for that price it should be,

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She is so obsessed with being the smallest size itā€™s unhealthy. Who buys a fleece and rain jacket to be figure hugging, you can see her checking herself out in the mirror when trying them on. I canā€™t help but think she bought that jumper and that huge coat to look swamped therefore making her look smaller.
I know she has a good body.... but why does she insist on wearing SKIN TIGHT everything? Even the coats were soooo small... well except the dumb TODS one that looked like the robes she wears on top of all of her skin tight clothing.

And speaking of TODS... all the other influencers are being gifted LV, Dior, Bulgari and more time after time.... Lyds has TODS and I guess that Carolina Herrera bag not lipstick campaign I personally thought both were cute bags but I think even she knows... TODS is not LV or Dior. Her gigs are fading... her vlogs are EXTREMELY FORCED and not organic... and her creepy hee hee hmmm hmmm is so so akward and NOT CUTE. And PLEASE, noone wants to see inside of anyone's FILTHY masks.

What do you want to bet they returned it saying that it arrived damaged!šŸ¤„

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I thought about trying a drinking game with her vlogs with just one rule - drink when she does one of those weird put on giggles.
However I advise against this as youā€™d then have to watch each vlog without skipping and secondly because youā€™d probably get alcohol poisoning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Did you check out the lisp on that hag lolol
If we laugh at her she may drop the invisi thing for the third time.
What dodgy fucks.
Exactly what effort did they put into content here?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sheā€™s imitating Desi so hard in this vlog and in her latest vlogs in general. Those ā€œAmericanā€ over exaggerated expressions she does that Desi does 1000x better. Second hand Embarrassment is so bad watching her do this.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sheā€™s imitating Desi so hard in this vlog and in her latest vlogs in general. Those ā€œAmericanā€ over exaggerated expressions she does that Desi does 1000x better. Second hand Embarrassment is so bad watching her do this.
Lidl millen simply makes content that you cant find elsewhere and the only content that excites her or is relevant, its of her own reflection! I agree, shes basically an icon, folded up jacket sleeves n all!!! Shes the 8th wonder of the world if thats still a thing!

No offence intended in this facial comparison. Amanda Redman is independent talented and accomplished unlike her lookalike who gets fake youtube awards custom oh sorry bespokeded made for her Bossss

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I get that the package may have been left in a stupid place but how did they not see it before they drove over it? What if Lumi or a neighbours cat was sat on the driveway in the same spot?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The coat was fitted on the shoulders and looked to big. Maybe she is channelling her inner Lizzy Hadfield with toooooooooooooooooo big jackets. That coat will go the depop way.

Lydia eye-f*cking herself while Ali talks about their new exercise schedule is just classic Millen-Gordon.
And she had the whole time to remind herself to smile like a happy and caring moo moo. But her witch-face slipped a few times and her "anyways" after Ali's monologues gave it away how much she cared about his input.
What morons drive over a package, why was that package in the driveway? Where were Carrie or Dee and why didn't they put it away. This house is full of morons. And why didn't they show the package but let that strange Carrie part in the video. Carrie, was that you? Is this a cry for help?
They better never led Bollocks run free on the "property" when one of them is driving a car. (I'm not even kidding here, watch out for your dog when these fools are around)

1599543441050.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
I get that the package may have been left in a stupid place but how did they not see it before they drove over it? What if Lumi or a neighbours cat was sat on the driveway in the same spot?
Maybe you've solved the mystery of the murder of Lynx... It's a cover up!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
The gifted Todā€™s bag is understated and beautiful as was the almost identical gifted Carolina Herrera one. I doubt we will ever see her wear either of them because neither of them are obviously branded. If it isnā€™t emblazoned with Fendi, LV, Dior or Chanel ... she ainā€™t gonna wear it.

and yes the constant eye bleeping in the car was vomit inducing. She keeps a very straight face throughout, lips slightly pouted, nodding solemnly, occasionally cocking her head in an attempt to look natural or cute, pretending she is engaged in Aliā€˜s dithering but really the only thing on her mind is how bloody gorgeous she thinks she looks. Imagine how sad life would be staring at your own reflection in a view finder all day šŸ˜‚

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.