Lydia Millen #33 take our sage advice, acknowledge your Globy vice, give the bees back their right.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now WHAT?! WHAT room is being completely redone in Florals and colors that don't go with black and white? OR Sage/Pigeon? Now I personally like these colors/patterns but the house is basically done and redone.

Could this be the Games Room that now she's willing to show us because she may be getting a discount? or shock/horror, a re-juuuge of a room that has already been redone 2-5 times?

1597070872238.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Now WHAT?! WHAT room is being completely redone in Florals and colors that don't go with black and white? OR Sage/Pigeon? Now I personally like these colors/patterns but the house is basically done and redone.

Could this be the Games Room that now she's willing to show us because she may be getting a discount? or shock/horror, a re-juuuge of a room that has already been redone 2-5 times?

View attachment 207415
Screenshot_20200810-155731.png

View attachment 207415
But Lidl.....they don't work in Northamptonshire!!!!
I see they are based in Woburn so she's clearly popped in to beg and said "Don't you know who I am? "

• Sick
Reactions: 13

View attachment 207415
Does this mean she's blagged a discount/freebie since she's posting about it?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm not on their Instagram, am I missing out?
You don't need to have an account on Instagram to view people's stories. There's lot's of websites if you search on Google.

Just type the Instagram username in the search box. 👍🏼🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
For a person that is afraid of spiders this seems like the most clever choice to make. A hottub in the woodlands. YES.
She never goes in them anyway!!i remember at Chewton glen they had one there and Ali really wanted to go In the hot tub and she didn’t!

View attachment 207415
Very Josie-esque. Soon they will become members at soho farmhouse and do their house up ala soho farmhouse too #predictable

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Just reading this month's Cosmo and Frow has a DOUBLE SPREAD about power dressing.

Glóby was featured in a free pull out in a newspaper. Did I mention in SMALL PRINT?

Let that sink in Lydia.

Jealously is a disease. Get well soon.

A6DA0E15-AD64-4B3A-8257-7C3AF32AD753.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Could she cram enough luxe into the title?

Oh and her back to back day in London is Dentist, hairdresser, shopping and the Fendi shoot!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
It's August and she's wearing combat boots with a smart Karen Millen dress!

Fashunn:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Could she cram enough luxe into the title?

Oh and her back to back day in London is Dentist, hairdresser, shopping and the Fendi shoot!
Also, has anyone told this fool that there is a GLOBAL PANDEMIC? Honestly her boasting about buying handbags and diamonds is really rather repugnant in this climate. Are other influencers putting out content like this, like extreme spending in a pandemic? I struggle to understand, even for someone with as little intelligence as Lydia, how this can be deemed appropriate at this time?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I am so tired of her little posh family stories.
“ this is such a gorgeous bag- It reminds me of my uncles sandals that he used to wear when we would holiday in Italy”
Really? No 💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Oh what a surprise she's having wild flowers in the woodland, just like Josie! yet hers looks like a small ditch in the corner of the woods!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Faux lux influenzer.
she don't buy anything, everything is gifted.
I would never buy from a high end brand who uses influenzers to promote their stuff.

She cannot afford to buy 8 /10 grand handbags from Chanel and LV, she's mortgaged up to her ear with her overpriced bungalow, she was scammed and is a scammer herself.
Lying saying Carrie stopped her, witch u can't afford it, she's going to sell her free fendi bags, they will be on depop.

Shes selling a false image along with her big nose twin inthefrow who does the same , I'm so high end and lux but never buys anything, only gifted or heavily discounted.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I cannot wait for elle belle. This vlog has got me so angry. Why is it one rule for us and another for that sad excuse for a human being. I’m talking about taking her mask of for ‘ the gram’ and of in the taxi! People have to get in after her 🤬🤬🤬🤬give me strength.

I cannot wait for elle belle. This vlog has got me so angry. Why is it one rule for us and another for that sad excuse for a human being. I’m talking about taking her mask of for ‘ the gram’ and of in the taxi! People have to get in after her 🤬🤬🤬🤬give me strength.
Off* sorry just too angry to think about spelling mistakes

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.