Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe they’re willingly showing us how shite their meals are! Who eats pizza, sausage rolls and chips for dinner?!!??! 🤢 No wonder they both look ill
AND HAVE HEADACHES

Ali's vlog! - how to make a 40 minute vlog about nothing when you have no work on. Literally walk around the house and talk about nothing and film it. Had to watch the wardrobe bit on fast forward - dull dull dull, try on clothes, talk about them - inane crap. Cooking sausage rolls and pizza for dinner - there are no words. If i gave that to my teenagers for dinner they would think I was clearing the freezer out or something! This is my lip balm, this is what's in my drawers...this is vlogging for beginners basically...

Oh and he's definitely had work done to his face, it looks very tight and weird to me.
AND he dumps entire bags of the frozen items on the tray... for 2 small people. I swear he used to actually cook food and eat healthy in the old house. She was the nuggets and dominos one.

Anywho, keep making those vlogs Ali, I look forward to them more the Lydias cause you show us the real way you live and she acts. She just did a luxury cookware haul because she is a "good cook" now and they needed all the tools. Looks like they only needed a STURDY pizza wheel for their FROZEN pizza.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
TOP OF THE FLOPS - The top ten countdown of Lydia icks (do not read on an empty stomach) (do read with a large gin and tonic) (skip the tonic).

10. Coming in at last place, but still an irritating ick nonetheless, Lydia standing on her tippy-toes, pretending she's a solid supermodel 5ft 9". Yo so shawt, when you went to meet Santa he said, 'go back to work!'

9. Next up, Lydia's relentless spouting of 'sprootling' or 'sproots' in that annoying asshole of a Scottish accent. She's not even Scottish (no offence to Scots, real Scots). No wonder they do not grow. What language are you actually speaking Lydia? Bullshit?

8. A throwback, the unforgettable, not once, but twice, impromptu taxi dandruff snack attack. I mean we all sprang from apes, but Lydia clearly didn't spring far enough.

7. In at number 7, I may be wrong but I doubt it, Lydia's monotonous basic witch mirror selfies in her lifeless linen dresses. All whilst simultaneously jutting out that man jaw and eye-bleeping herself. What. A. Talent. Her wank bank must be full of mental images of herself. JK. Ice queen don't masturbate. Elsewhere, hell is wallpapered with all her deleted selfies.

6. Just missing the top five, Lydia's incessant smug use of 🙊. Three wise monkeys once advised 'see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil'. Must be pre-warning for Glóby. Must be.

5. Respectfully landing in at mid-chart, Chicken Cawwee pacifying to Lydia's every need and whim. 'You're the best boss babe, like in forever, I've made you a plaque of how bougie witch like you are'. Did Cawwee ever make you a top ten list though? No! Fire her. Now.

4. Edging closer to that #1 spot, Lydia's big dick delusions of grandeur - Northamptonshire Buckinghamshire, Fire Exit Courtyard, Downstairs Loo Powder Room, Car The Aston, My Life My Reign of the Village, and so on. I'll help a girl out. Being a dick won't make Ali's any bigger.

3. In at third place, this one hits differently, Lydia's constant self-diagnosis of PMT, PMDD, Celiac Disease, Headaches, Brain Damage, Flopitis, oh no that last one was just Tattle. Straight up, I'm not going to kick a sick girl when she's down horizontal in bed. I don't engage in mental combat with the unarmed.

2. Strong contender, Lydia's non-stop lisping baby talking - 'Kenny-Ken', 'Lumi-Bear', 'Slothy Sloth', 'Moo-Moo Cow'. Brains aren't everything I suppose. In Lydia's case they're nothing.

1. Securing the top spot, Lydia with her smug face and 'he he he' after she's made her point. After she think she's made a point. The next tropical cyclone should be named after her. It would be less fatal than this face.

I'm sure I've missed many an ick. Zillions, most likely. You'll note Lumi only got one mention, but that attention-seeking twit of a cat could have her whole top ten. If anyone is on the verge of a break up, you know when you get that ick and even the way they breathe or eat triggers you, maybe read this list and try again, you have it much better than Cinderali.

Hit like if, like me, you're on the sly slow clapping for the rouge 🐝 to sting her. I need to get my engagement up. Listen I'm a nice person. So if I'm a dick to you Lydia, you need to ask yourself why.
You are just brilliant! I’d you decide to give up the law you can write for a living!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
TOP OF THE FLOPS - The top ten countdown of Lydia icks (do not read on an empty stomach) (do read with a large gin and tonic) (skip the tonic).

10. Coming in at last place, but still an irritating ick nonetheless, Lydia standing on her tippy-toes, pretending she's a solid supermodel 5ft 9". Yo so shawt, when you went to meet Santa he said, 'go back to work!'

9. Next up, Lydia's relentless spouting of 'sprootling' or 'sproots' in that annoying asshole of a Scottish accent. She's not even Scottish (no offence to Scots, real Scots). No wonder they do not grow. What language are you actually speaking Lydia? Bullshit?

8. A throwback, the unforgettable, not once, but twice, impromptu taxi dandruff snack attack. I mean we all sprang from apes, but Lydia clearly didn't spring far enough.

7. In at number 7, I may be wrong but I doubt it, Lydia's monotonous basic witch mirror selfies in her lifeless linen dresses. All whilst simultaneously jutting out that man jaw and eye-bleeping herself. What. A. Talent. Her wank bank must be full of mental images of herself. JK. Ice queen don't masturbate. Elsewhere, hell is wallpapered with all her deleted selfies.

6. Just missing the top five, Lydia's incessant smug use of 🙊. Three wise monkeys once advised 'see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil'. Must be pre-warning for Glóby. Must be.

5. Respectfully landing in at mid-chart, Chicken Cawwee pacifying to Lydia's every need and whim. 'You're the best boss babe, like in forever, I've made you a plaque of how bougie witch like you are'. Did Cawwee ever make you a top ten list though? No! Fire her. Now.

4. Edging closer to that #1 spot, Lydia's big dick delusions of grandeur - Northamptonshire Buckinghamshire, Fire Exit Courtyard, Downstairs Loo Powder Room, Car The Aston, My Life My Reign of the Village, and so on. I'll help a girl out. Being a dick won't make Ali's any bigger.

3. In at third place, this one hits differently, Lydia's constant self-diagnosis of PMT, PMDD, Celiac Disease, Headaches, Brain Damage, Flopitis, oh no that last one was just Tattle. Straight up, I'm not going to kick a sick girl when she's down horizontal in bed. I don't engage in mental combat with the unarmed.

2. Strong contender, Lydia's non-stop lisping baby talking - 'Kenny-Ken', 'Lumi-Bear', 'Slothy Sloth', 'Moo-Moo Cow'. Brains aren't everything I suppose. In Lydia's case they're nothing.

1. Securing the top spot, Lydia with her smug face and 'he he he' after she's made her point. After she thinks she's made a point. The next tropical cyclone should be named after her. It would be less fatal than this face.

I'm sure I've missed many an ick. Zillions, most likely. You'll note Lumi only got one mention, but that attention-seeking twit of a cat could have her whole top ten. If anyone is on the verge of a break up, you know when you get that ick and even the way they breathe or eat triggers you, maybe read this list and try again, you have it much better than Cinderali.

Hit like if, like me, you're on the sly slow clapping for the rouge 🐝 to sting her. I need to get my engagement up. Listen I'm a nice person. So if I'm a dick to you Lydia, you need to ask yourself why.
This has made my night! I salute you and your witticisms

• Heart
Reactions: 28

1. Securing the top spot, Lydia with her smug face and 'he he he' after she's made her point. After she thinks she's made a point. The next tropical cyclone should be named after her. It would be less fatal than this face.

This 👏🏻 Is 👏🏻 Epic in so many ways!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Almost time for a new thread! I think we need a shout out to the sausage rolls, compost heap and bees @Elle Belle i bet you can come up with something creative! Loved your top ten flops!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I‘m so sorry if someone has already answered this but it was this trip that earned our girl the name Lidl! Heidi Klum had a clothing line, sold exclusively at Lidl stores and Lydia went to NY with Ali, to promote it. Every time anyone enquired where they could buy the clothes, Lydia got in a strop and refused to mention anything about Lidl. Obviously we found it hilarious and people (on the other site) were posting pictures they’d taken of the clothes, in Lidl stores. I’m pretty sure it was @Georgeeee who started calling her Lidl then Ali, Aldi? Not sure how much promotion poor Heidi’s clothes really got in the end because Lydia refused to tell people where they could buy them from...! 🙊

He discovered his balls.
no, I claim that one. Sorry !!❤

Reactions: 11
She’s boring. The PMDD sounds like another excuse. She really should goto the dr and get a proper diagnosis and probably some good therapy and meds. I might be ignorant but isn’t healthcare free in the U.K.? Also I thought she’s already complained about headaches in the past. Still my jaw dropped with her rude response to that comment about her going to the drs.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Funny story about an apiary. My friend's brother thought one of his queens had died. So he ordered a new one in the post. The new queen arrived, he added her to the hive, she FOUND THE OLD, STILL ALIVE QUEEN, MURDERED HER and split the hive!

He was so distraught! He never meant to do that. He thought the old queen was dead. And in his ignorance, he started his own "Game of Thrones" in the Beehive! On top of all of this, he had to leave for a few days to go on a work trip. So he had a warring beehive and he had to leave them on their own to sort it out themselves. He wished them luck, did the sign of the cross above them like some sort of bishop blessing the troops and requested that at least most of them survive their battle and leave at least one queen.

He came back to a mostly alive beehive, thankfully.

I would say two year olds eat like this but I have known toddlers with a more sophisticated palate.
This is the best story I've read in a long while LOL!

I thought she was already starting a compost bin under one of her many cabinets? Does she mean one in the backyard so she can make her own soil for planting? Does she have any clue how long that will take? (Rhetorical -- of course she doesn't). Also you don't need anything special to start a compost pile. You could literally order a GeoBin for $30 off Amazon (which is what I did) and set it up in your backyard. But no, she probably has to have something ~AESTHETIC.

If you want to learn anything about gardening, Lydiot, try watching Living Off Grid with Jake and Nicole. You'll change your mind.

Reactions: 21
I’m tempted to send photos of her 4 years ago and now to Injector Bunny. She’s a pro at spotting what work has been done and is famous for doing celeb before and after comparisons.

There’s more than just nose and cheek filler going on but I can’t quite work it out. I should’ve asked my doctors when I saw him today.

And for transparency I just got my Botox and filler topped up

AD my own face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She’s boring. The PMDD sounds like another excuse. She really should goto the dr and get a proper diagnosis and probably some good therapy and meds. I might be ignorant but isn’t healthcare free in the U.K.? Also I thought she’s already complained about headaches in the past. Still my jaw dropped with her rude response to that comment about her going to the drs.
The PMDD thing is because it was heavily featured on BBC breakfast this week (would explain why Patricia Bright has jumped on the bandwagon) ,so she has suddenly self-diagnosed another possible reason for her headaches, rather than addressing that enormous elephant in the room. That elephant has now become a herd.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Almost time for a new thread! I think we need a shout out to the sausage rolls, compost heap and bees @Elle Belle i bet you can come up with something creative! Loved your top ten flops!
Lydia Millen #32 Laters Glóby, still no Dior Bobby, but all about that beg bee hobby

I'm quite partial to a sausage roll 😂 I don't bang on I'm a good cook though 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The PMDD thing is because it was heavily featured on BBC breakfast this week (would explain why Patricia Bright has jumped on the bandwagon) ,so she has suddenly self-diagnosed another possible reason for her headaches, rather than addressing that enormous elephant in the room. That elephant has now become a herd.
Chloe Morello has been talking about her diagnosis of it as well. Seems to be the medical condition of the moment. Everyone was bipolar in the 00’s, now it’s this for 2020. It’s going to be the rocket/arugula of the medical world - bloody everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All Lydiot and Ali do is wake up, walk aimlessly around the house, duck around in their respective dressing rooms, stare at themselves for hours in a mirror or viewfinder, open some parcels, eat some beige food, then lie on their respective separate couches for the rest of the night. Rinse and repeat.

And that's for their vlogs. That they claim is amazing creative content that the masses want to see.

So imagine how boring and mind bleeping numbing their daily life must be when they are not vlogging and not "busy" in front of the camera?!

Bees and greenhouses are now all the rave because their gravy $ train is drying up and they are desperate for content and $.

They are both clearly getting no work whatsoever from brands. Her tit show launch played a huge part in that despite her wanting to deny that.

What a pair of bleeping morons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
HAHA exactly.... They need 3 because they will never eat all of the veg she's about to grow and they'll be wasting it all.

AND LOOK AT HOW MUCH BREAD THEY ARE EATING BEFORE PIZZA!
Edit.... and FRIES as well!!! 🤯 Just one of those items is bad for you and there isn’t any salad or fruit.
And this is the dinner she didn’t have time to make because she was so busy with the table person?!!?
One of my best friends always tells me about a story when they were in Italy, lake Garda. And her and her husband ordered some garlic bread before their pizza- and the waiter refused saying ‘pizza?....bread?.....NO!’
As much as Lidl thinks she’s Italian she is not in any way! I think Italians see it as sacrilege to have both!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.