Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thing I always found odd is that her and Ali NEVER went on holiday together (aside from the odd press trip, which she’d moan about, and isn’t really the same as a holiday). It’s so bizarre - I recently got married and going on holiday with my husband is my favorite thing in the world to do, building these great memories together. She even said at one point she’d rather buy things like shoes than go on holidays - I find that utterly baffling and wonder what that says about their relationship?
Didn’t they go to NYC together a couple of years ago and buy secondhand Yeezy sneakers? :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Another thing I always found odd is that her and Ali NEVER went on holiday together (aside from the odd press trip, which she’d moan about, and isn’t really the same as a holiday). It’s so bizarre - I recently got married and going on holiday with my husband is my favorite thing in the world to do, building these great memories together. She even said at one point she’d rather buy things like shoes than go on holidays - I find that utterly baffling and wonder what that says about their relationship?
You’re right. They had a trip to Ibiza that they called a honeymoon but it was a long time after the wedding. Also, Leonie happened to be there (coincidence? Surely not) and Lidl spent the entire time fangirling her. Also remember they had a night or two in Chewton Glen more recently? She said they had been wanting to go for years. Surely they could afford to pay for it themselves rather than wait to have it gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not sure if it’s been mentioned, but the IG account @influencerpaygap is really eye opening. It’s all pretty anonymous, but gives an idea of how much they earn per post, campaign, etc.

Reactions: 8
You’re right. They had a trip to Ibiza that they called a honeymoon but it was a long time after the wedding. Also, Leonie happened to be there (coincidence? Surely not) and Lidl spent the entire time fangirling her. Also remember they had a night or two in Chewton Glen more recently? She said they had been wanting to go for years. Surely they could afford to pay for it themselves rather than wait to have it gifted.
Exactly. There was something off about the Ibiza trip for sure with Leonie being there. I wouldn’t be surprised if the hotel had actually just invited them all for promo reasons and then Lydia lied and said it was a ‘honeymoon’ to get followers and views

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Didn’t they go to NYC together a couple of years ago and buy secondhand Yeezy sneakers? :sick:
LOL.. That wasn't even a trip for them as a couple. And I am pretty sure it was clothing line for Lidl... unless they went back for their own holiday.

This was the title on Ali's vlog.
''Lydia & I head to NYC with Heidi Klum to shoot a campaign, we took the opportunity to extend our stay and have a mini holiday!''

edit.. I mean the actual shop Lidl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Me realizing it’s another zzz 😴 vlog on gardening, gravel and paint. Or a preening Insta video clip in high waisted bikini bottoms. 🙄

1596026598495.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh that’s interesting, thank you. Id love to know what counts as a view and how it works. X

How much does she charge if you don’t mind me asking? To be honest I thought lydias hair looked no different when she went to Nicky! I thought Despina did it so much better. X
When I got mine done around 2015 I didn’t get much change from £400. Absolutely frazzled my extensions and Absolutely not worth it.

I’ve had it done for elsewhere for cheaper and it looked better. I don’t mind spending a lot for a good service but I wasn’t impressed at all

• Wow
Reactions: 10
have they just given up on Glo instagram? Glo is dead in the water.

I wonder if this is a big reason as to why brands aren't working with her. It's really shown that's she's not as popular as she likes to make out. 19 posts on her hashtag and most are from Glo. It's also odd that they've shared 'reviews' from 'people' that don't seem to have used the hashtag but not shared any that are actually on the hashtag!

Reactions: 24
A BEEHIVE?!?!🐝🐝🐝 What in the?

Also why does she look so dayam different in selfies lately? Is it a filter?
What is with this new pose? It looks painful. Why is her head thrown back and her jaw jutting out? It is so unflattering. Does she think it makes her look taller? Good heavens 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Shoes and bags are nothing compared to experiences and memories.
YES!!!! (y)

She really could be doing so much more... she really IS lazy and her content is no longer relevant.
It'll bite her in the rear soon enough.

Reactions: 17
If she is really convinced that she might have PMDD then do to a Dr and get it CONFIRMED! It's really not that difficult Lydia. You can't just convince yourself because of Dr google! If you DO have it you will be able to get the advice from a professional and medication if needed.

Reactions: 16
I am a beekeeper. There is always one bee that follows you back and wants to sting you, they always go for the face, if not kept properly or issues e.g. disease, varroa mite, wasp attacks, humid day, lack of nectar flow, queenless or queen problems they get feisty. They also don't like perfume and lots of scents, and we know that will be an issue with the amount of Aerin perfume Lyds sprays around. There is always a swarm, this is a natural process and should be encouraged especially if they are living in the countryside. Honeybees are tricky and misunderstood creatures, highly complex. I know beekeepers who have been beekeeping for 25+ years and still get surprised by their bees. I think one will follow her, sting her and then that will be the end of the hive. I think the only reason they are getting one and Ali is interested is because over lockdown David Beckham got a Flow Hive set up in the Beckham's Cotswold palace and now it is trendy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I am a beekeeper. There is always one bee that follows you back and wants to sting you, they always go for the face, if not kept properly or issues e.g. disease, varroa mite, wasp attacks, humid day, lack of nectar flow, queenless or queen problems they get feisty. They also don't like perfume and lots of scents, and we know that will be an issue with the amount of Aerin perfume Lyds sprays around. There is always a swarm, this is a natural process and should be encouraged especially if they are living in the countryside. Honeybees are tricky and misunderstood creatures, highly complex. I know beekeepers who have been beekeeping for 25+ years and still get surprised by their bees. I think one will follow her, sting her and then that will be the end of the hive. I think the only reason they are getting one and Ali is interested is because over lockdown David Beckham got a Flow Hive set up in the Beckham's Cotswold palace and now it is trendy.
This honestly disgusts me. Unless they are going to have someone fully manage the hive for them, I can't see them learning everything they need to for proper care of them. They are just becoming so arrogant. It'll be a disaster. It'll be yet another flighty interest they'll become tired of but this time Bee lives will be at stake, not just decor and clothing. :mad:🤬

Creatures of any kind are a trigger for me... sorry... not sorry. Please don't do it, Ali. 🥺

• Angry
Reactions: 34
So what you're saying is there is always one jerk of a bee in the swarm 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Yes it is a trend for them. They will get fed up with them. Plus would it not be dangerous to have a hive when you have a curious cat?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.