Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had my colour done by Nicky and the amount she charges is NOT worth it
Might not be worth it to mere serfs like you, or I but to scavenger Lidl, it's a 40 minute drive up the motorway and no extra cost. I'd pay just for petrol to get a top notch cut and colour although to be fair I'm happy with my local excellent colourist.

Reactions: 7
I hope this doesn't get confusing but some may find it interesting 🤔

The latest vlog
Wilson score: 0.9183
Rating: 4.7075 / 5
Engagement: 0.0327%

July 27 2020
Wilson score: 0.9291
Rating: 4.7432 / 5
Engagement: 0.0277%

July 16 2020
Wilson score: 0.9302
Rating: 4.7484 / 5
Engagement: 0.0239%

April 2020
Wilson score: 0.9522
Rating: 4.8281 / 5
Engagement: 0.0255%

March 2020 Glo launch
Wilson score: 0.7573
Rating: 4.0658 / 5
Engagement: 0.0397%

Wilson score = a little complicated to explain, basically an estimate of views + & - review ratings
RATING = Self explanatory
ENGAGEMENT = This is what companies look at when they want to use an influencer to show off their products. How are followers engaging with the influencer; is the content relatible. Unfortunately everytime we comment on her vlogs its only seen as engaging with her and unless companies read her comments they will get the impression that her followers are 'engaging' with her
interesting! Around 4% engagement rate seems to be average on Youtube, so Lydiot is no where near that! Buying followers is one way to heavily dilute engagement rate, having lots of dormant followers is another and people just not connecting with the content is another reason.

Reactions: 15
She has become such a bore. I haven’t even hate watched a video in weeks, hardly look at her Instagram, she has really lost her way. Lockdown has been her undoing

Reactions: 25
Honestly, could she try any harder to be someone she’s not? She’s so pretentious and not remotely posh. It’s so grating!
I find that so funny she thinks posting she is listening to classical music is posh! my family listens to a wide range of music including classical (I mean pure classical music) and all play an instrument from guitar, saxophone, violin to piano. I feel quite sorry for her as she’s becoming an empty shell ...she could do so much, learn so much from Carrie she cooking, being creative a share that as content.

that’s what I’m confused about. I know she no longer goes to despina but I thought she found another lady who did both her and carries hair. Is it this lady who messed up her hair or another newer person? To be quite honest I didn’t think her hair looked any different to how it usually looks, I still don’t notice any difference now she has mentioned it either!
She went to Nicky Lazou is think in Birmingham

Reactions: 13
has she ever acknowledged Steve Cordony for her trunk, book, bust, branch corner inspro or stealing it as her own style?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just watched her latest vlog. Imagine posting a video knowing we are in the middle of a pandemic a lot of her viewers will have had to take pay cuts, lost their jobs, just generally being careful with money yet she sits there bragging that shes treated herself lately. She’s lost all touch with reality,

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Honestly, could she try any harder to be someone she’s not? She’s so pretentious and not remotely posh. It’s so grating!
So where are the plums?Mmmm. To posh to pick them. Sanctimonious idiot. That tree has been there since she moved in. The gardener must have told her it’s name. Plum jam Lydia? Next vlog maybe? You do get all your ideas here after all. I wait in anticipation.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All she does all day is lie about then pose while thinking how beautiful she is in the mirror. Then in Alis blogs shows her true colours. Basically slouches about the place with a facial expression that can only be described as a cow licking piss off a nettle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Does anyone else HATE when she uses this emoji 🙊 - I’m not sure if it’s just me but I find it so smug/showing off. She uses it when she boasts about stuff, like the fire escape ‘reveal’ and the impending beehive. It really grates on me!
I think anything she thinks is endearing annoys the crap out of me Because it’s her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
has she ever acknowledged Steve Cordony for her trunk, book, bust, branch corner inspro or stealing it as her own style?
Yes, I believe she did tag him at one stage. He won't know who the hell she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it true that you tube hate it if you start watching a video, you then go and skip through it or turn it off? I was told That they want you to watch it in full- and if you stop - start -it then they class this as a bad video. The best thing you can do for Lydia (for her business) is to watch it all the way through? Because you tube want you to stay on there as long as possible and hate it if you skip through videos?
This is what my bf told me and so ever since, if I have watched Lydia I have skipped through her videos- I never dislike her videos either because it’s classed as engagement. What is the other platform you can watch you tube videos on? Because I really don’t want to contribute to her income at all.
Yes its true about the skipping through i also explained in an earlier thread how 'Engagement' works. But pretty much whether you thumbs u or thumbs down it goes towards your engaging with the influencer. As I said anyone that wants to work with her looks at the Engagement part.
Best thing to do is contact companies she's working with your complaints and really explain how she portrays herself

The way to watch youtube without the ads

If you click on the word INVIDIOUS AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE YOU WILL GO TO THE SEARCH PAGE
AND WATCH ANYTHING THAT ON YOUTUBE WITHOUT ADs

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Another thing I always found odd is that her and Ali NEVER went on holiday together (aside from the odd press trip, which she’d moan about, and isn’t really the same as a holiday). It’s so bizarre - I recently got married and going on holiday with my husband is my favorite thing in the world to do, building these great memories together. She even said at one point she’d rather buy things like shoes than go on holidays - I find that utterly baffling and wonder what that says about their relationship?

• Heart
Unfortunately everytime we comment on her vlogs its only seen as engaging with her and unless companies read her comments they will get the impression that her followers are 'engaging' with her
Exactly. Just like with Celebrities, bad Press is still Press. She's still cashing in.
I think that when people are passionately upset, they tend to be more vocal and that seems to coincide with data you have presented.
Vent here... and not directly on her social media if you want to make an impact.
She's not going to change because she can't accept constructive criticism.
Plus... what she's doing is still pretty much working for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
8FFD5FED-5659-4CFF-8630-83E1AFEE42B3.png

That sentence is literally the most stupid and simultaneously most pretentious sentence I have ever read in my life.

Is she trolling us? This gal cannot be for real

• Haha
  • Heart
Another thing I always found odd is that her and Ali NEVER went on holiday together (aside from the odd press trip, which she’d moan about, and isn’t really the same as a holiday). It’s so bizarre - I recently got married and going on holiday with my husband is my favorite thing in the world to do, building these great memories together. She even said at one point she’d rather buy things like shoes than go on holidays - I find that utterly baffling and wonder what that says about their relationship?
It's mental isn't it, I totally agree. At some point the penny will drop and she will look back with so much regret. I get that not everyone loves travelling per se but everyone loves a good holiday SOMEWHERE and she could surely afford it! If she decided to go somewhere with Ali and not vlog it for privacy I would totally respect that, but it's weird that neither of them seemed to have any desire to go away even pre-covid.

Shoes and bags are nothing compared to experiences and memories. Also she never goes anywhere generally any more except garden centres so these shoes and bags are basically just expensive ornaments!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.