Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi ladies & gents.

This is an interesting story in the local Aussie version of Marie Claire.

Good article about influencers, the Covid effect and the future...

"It all comes down to self awareness and trust...." .....two things our Lidl does not possess!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Was just watching her stories and she’s such a hypocrite! It’s ok for people in her dm’s and for her to diagnose herself with PMDD yet someone tells her to get her head aches checked out and she gets all offended!

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Hi ladies & gents.

This is an interesting story in the local Aussie version of Marie Claire.

Look forward to reading this thanks so much.

Reactions: 8
Now she is not a GP so best to check out with them if you think you might have PMDD. Mind you Lydia just knows she has this without doing this. Same way she use to get tonsillitis all the time years ago but never went to the doctor. Which she didn't as a former sufferer of tonsillitis it is agony throat swells vomiting and high temperature. She is such a moron. Sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What's the deal with the kitchen table? If you ordered something you didn't like, any normal consumer would complain at the time of arrival, or shortly after and not maybe 6 months later?

• Angry
Reactions: 19
What's the deal with the kitchen table? If you ordered something you didn't like, any normal consumer would complain at the time of arrival, or shortly after and not maybe 6 months later?
Oh but it was her style 6 months ago and it didn't have marks from their lack of care/maintenance. There was nothing to complain about. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Do we think her and Ali ever have a non content/youtube/begging convo??
I thought it very strange that she didn't notice how busy he'd been until she watched his vlog. Do they not speak to each other through the day? Does she just hide in the sofa/in her wardrobe?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This photo speaks volumes about her narcissistic personality. It’s clear it was supposed to be a nice photo of all the guys together. But Lyds has to jump on the end and make a crass vulgar so not luxe pose to be the centre of attention. Or to be “one of the guys”. Maybe when you’re a teenager and acting up you might do something like this but she is a grown “luxe” woman. If I was a brand and saw this I would never hire her for work.

Also re children. She has stated multiple times and done a video on the fact she doesn’t want to have children. We got another glimpse of this in her latest vlog where she addresses what Ali said in one of his vlogs about wanting to turn the new study into a nursery one day... all a lot of eye rolling, snide remarks and laughing out loud, saying we’ll get to that if it happens and the baby will be put at the back of the house etc. If that was my partner it would be ringing alarm bells. Ali wants children and although he’s vain and a bit dim he seems to have a warm heart and be a family man. We see the complete opposite with Lydia who is cold and absolutely spites her mother. Lydia can barely look after herself (can’t squeeze a lemon or open an earring because of poor wrist strength, doesn’t eat or cook, Ali and Carrie do everything etc.). If she did have a child it would be a disaster for her mental health, physical health and bank balance, unless she can beg a Nanny for free... otherwise poor Carrie will have to take another extra role. You never know though, she may have an epiphany, warm up and have children a bit later, but more likely that a divorce will be on the cards sooner. That’s if Ali stops living a life of convenience and gets out the bungalow to meet a nice girl.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
That table f
Oh but it was her style 6 months ago and it didn't have marks from their lack of care/maintenance. There was nothing to complain about. :LOL:
That table fits the size of the space perfectly, if she doesn’t like the colour she should have it sanded down and repainted/stained there is no reason to get rid of the entire table to get a new one especially since she’s become so eco friendly!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes she is just getting beyond ridiculous. I truly struggle to watch her now and I know that struggle is made worse with Covid, others are really having problems and issues over basic necessities and she is still replacing and just wasting and its becoming unbearable to watch now.
I totally agree. I lost my job in communications management due to COVID (not having a moan, it's just a fact of life), and now I'm interviewing for retail jobs at a third of my original paycheque. I have no shame in that, I'm actually looking forward to the break from the hustle and bustle of the PR world and endless, thankless hours. But for her to be constantly moaning about being a content creator - eff off, Lady of the Bungalow! You have no real understanding of how strong we women are really coping with all of these massive and painful changes brought on my the pandemic! :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Also re children. She has stated multiple times and done a video on the fact she doesn’t want to have children. We got another glimpse of this in her latest vlog where she addresses what Ali said in one of his vlogs about wanting to turn the new study into a nursery one day... all a lot of eye rolling, snide remarks and laughing out loud, saying we’ll get to that if it happens and the baby will be put at the back of the house etc. If that was my partner it would be ringing alarm bells. Ali wants children and although he’s vain and a bit dim he seems to have a warm heart and be a family man. We see the complete opposite with Lydia who is cold and absolutely spites her mother. Lydia can barely look after herself (can’t squeeze a lemon or open an earring because of poor wrist strength, doesn’t eat or cook, Ali and Carrie do everything etc.). If she did have a child it would be a disaster for her mental health, physical health and bank balance, unless she can beg a Nanny for free... otherwise poor Carrie will have to take another extra role. You never know though, she may have an epiphany, warm up and have children a bit later, but more likely that a divorce will be on the cards sooner. That’s if Ali stops living a life of convenience and gets out the bungalow to meet a nice girl.
Ali is most certainly not the brightest bulb in the tanning bed but I can completely see him as a father, hes very loving towards Lumi and you can see the way he treats wild animals that he would be a very hands on loving father. I think it would be devastating to him to not have children.

Reactions: 37
Ali is most certainly not the brightest bulb in the tanning bed but I can completely see him as a father, hes very loving towards Lumi and you can see the way he treats wild animals that he would be a very hands on loving father. I think it would be devastating to him to not have children.
Would be even worse for him to have a child with her. She has serious mental health issues.
Even though she's had a negative effect on him, I still wish him well and a good life after he finally moves on.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought it very strange that she didn't notice how busy he'd been until she watched his vlog. Do they not speak to each other through the day? Does she just hide in the sofa/in her wardrobe?
The only reason she mentioned how hard he worked was because she read our comments here about how lazy they both are

Reactions: 13

This is quite an interesting article about influencer rates/pricing strategy.

I doubt very much Lydia has ever earned more than £5000 per instagram post.

She doesn't do very many of these now at all.

13 July paid parternship with By Terry, make up post/video

02 July Espa ad

12 June paid parternship with Dior skincare

So where is her money coming from?

Affiliate links, swipe ups, adsense

Putting aside all the free stuff she is being given, apart from St. Tropez and By Terry, and the 2 above, as i mentioned on an earlier post, can we think of anyone she's been in a paid partnership with in the last few months? I would love to know how much money she earned during the lockdown period. I doubt Ali is earning much money, he doesn't seem to have much going on at all, a couple of sponsored posts on insta over the last few months for aftershave and shoes and that's it.

She used to have Carrie and Cal working for her, and that made sense, a PA/Assistant and someone to take all her photos/editing/vlogs etc etc.
Cal left, then came George (Dave) - he wasn't there very long at all, barely saw him on anything and now he's gone. So she's obviously decided she doesn't do enough campaign work/photos etc she doesn't need help on that side of things, she can just get Ali to do that - ie. the Globy launch photo shoot etc. So all I can think of is that Carrie and the PA are literally begging for her all day, because she's not doing any actual jobs is she? Other influencers are going for meetings, some are going on trips, others are doing Zoom things etc, so how can someone who never leaves their home need two PA/assistants?

The job of PA is usually organising diaries/travel arrangements, co-ordinating meetings, some personal stuff etc etc, rearranging cupboards and begging for free kitchen equipment, and batch cooking is not really in the job description, so i'm baffled as to what these two do for madam all day?

She's mentioned the PA is called Dee, there is someone both her and Carrie follow on insta called deedee1inamillion, i think it's her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Carrie said she was her manager now and dealing with brand collaboration side of things, she said this in a vlog when Lydia was asking her about being promoted. At this point most of her money would be coming from affiliate links because her Adsense is almost nothing and she’s not doing as many sponsorships. I think she’s trying to boost her income because she’s started posting fashion content on her blog again and I wouldn’t be surprised to start seeing a bit more fashion stuff on her YouTube channel soon as well she needs those commission sales!

Editing to add Carrie still edits the vlogs which I always found as weird because Lydia doesnt seem busy enough to not edit her own vlogs, especially over lockdown, what does she do all day 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I dont think she will have a baby. Also why not just get a fake branch instead of cutting the tree down every 5 minutes.
Because she has firstly to beg her artificial flower making person to gift her one. Like with olive trees. That was so subtle of her /s

Didn’t she say awhile back that they didn’t want kids, I remember her doing this long rant about people need to stop asking women that because some are having fertility issues and some people don’t want kids, and she went to say she didn’t think she and Ali would ever be the kind of people to have them.
I could be mixing her up with someone else but if kids were in the cards for them you’d think that house would have been decorated with that in mind, especially because she’s getting up there in age,if they are going to do it she’ll have to start planning it now.
She changed her mind after she held once the baby of her brother.

that’s what I’m confused about. I know she no longer goes to despina but I thought she found another lady who did both her and carries hair. Is it this lady who messed up her hair or another newer person? To be quite honest I didn’t think her hair looked any different to how it usually looks, I still don’t notice any difference now she has mentioned it either!
No, after Despina she went to that fancy pants her dresser who did hers and Carries hair (looked very good imo). The last hairdresser (the current one) didn't even get a mention (at least on YT I don't watch her Insta content, but few people her stated that she went 4x to colour correct, so I guess she said it on Insta). If she went to the fancy pants hair dresser again, she would have made a show out of it, like she did the first time. Or at least name dropped her. She said multiple times that this person does Kaushal's hair as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.