Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she has the word 'plastic' muted on her youtube, amazing!

that vlog was bleeping terrible, first we get to see her cleaning her earrings while they're still in her ears! Thrilling then she drones on and on and on about cookware, that she totally doesn't have to share on her youtube even though she's working with them.

She felt like treating herself because the previous 290876 items she bought didn't really count- she NEEDED them.

surely she's made the connection between her feeling crappy and the Globy launch.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I don't believe for a second that two front line NHS doctors would be self serving and idiotic to repeatedly send an abundance of food to rich, arrogant influencers like Lydiot versus gifting them all to NHS nurses and medical assistants etc. who are putting their lives on the line and making less than what this twit makes. They contribute so much to society and deserve this not arrogant idiots like Lydiot. This is bullshit.

And Lydiot's argument that they are NHS doctors makes nothing right about her greedily accepting this and using it for herself. She should post what they sent or just post and support them because they are sending it to seniors etc.

And when she gets her weekly hamper, the glutton ought to post and then drive it over to a nursing home or donate it to seniors or other NHS workers in her community. But we all know she's a greedy witch and is self-serving. She's nauseating.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
No I find it strange that they are playing up the fact they are ‘front line doctors’ to sell a product. How can front line doctors have time to run a business?
I checked them. And on the company registration there is only one person registered as director, so it is not shared ownership? Hmmm 🤔🤔🤔
I don’t know how it works in UK but where I live if there are two of them running the business they should be stated like that.
But a person that is registered - when I googled her- she is indeed a dr And listed at nhs

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Haha, Lydiot in the latest borefest. "At uni I used to sleep until 4, and I hated it." So.... No you have the answer, as to why she is dumb as sheeit. She did not show up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Did she get that whole kitchen haul free? My god does this woman pay for anything in her life?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Ugh....could she be more unbearable?
Dirty b*tch cleaning her earrings while in her ears!!!
Unpacking mountains of "essential" kitchenware.....
I skipped through it but couldn't waste my time any longer.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
The cotton bud was dark brown after she cleaned her earrings - all the caked on makeup and St Tropez. Absolutely vile, not luxe !

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Literally past the point of wanting to watch her vlogs because they bore me to death but why is she even hauling kitchen ware? She doesn't cook?

Reactions: 17
Vlog Monday 27th July 2020

- Strong start - She acknowledges, whilst drinking her green tea, 'SHE hasn't broken all of her other mugs'. Knew it. Ali breaking the mug was about as suspicious as a nun doing squats in a cucumber field.
- She went to bed at 7pm and woke at 6am so she's feeling chipper. She still has a headache though. Obviously. Lemme break this down for you girl. You have two parts of brain, 'left' and 'right'. In the left side, there's nothing right. In the right side, there's nothing left.
- She's had a word with herself in her head, as she's neglected a lot of the things that make her feel better. She doesn't know how someone who usually takes such good care of themselves has lost their way. I do. It's called flopitis.
- The lemon and ginger tonic has made a strong comeback. She's not been making it recently, as she just didn't have the correct storage until it was gifted. Obviously. Lydia, you look like a person that would exchange one of your chromosomes for free tubberware.
- She's taken another few days off. She just does not feel like vlogging so won't. Awesome work ethics, Lydia. You are proof that evolution CAN go in reverse.
- She's listening to an audio book - 'consciousness way out of pain'. Clearly the aftermath of Glóby. Don't waste your few remaining brain cells. I'll help a girl out and tell you where you're going wrong. Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live.
- She's going to crack on with all of the good stuff - organisation, self-care and so on. Please, keep talking. I always yawn when I am interested.
- But first she's cleaning her earrings, as she acknowledges they're absolutely filthy from all her foundation and fake tan. She highlights she should so do this more often. This isn't self-care, Lydia. It's basic personal hygiene.
- She's wearing her new sage green linen dress. She wishes she steamed it first, but it's an 'over the head jobby' so she leaves it on. You have a room temperature IQ. If the room is in Antarctica.
- She states responding to comments is her favourite thing to do on vlogs. You mean police said comments. We can always tell when you are lying, Lydia. Your lips move.
- Cawwee and her have been cooking up a storm in the kitchen apparently and made a list of things she didn't have. She's proud she's got quite good at cooking. She then reheats left-over pasta for dinner. Standard.
- She emphasises that she'll have to run her new kitchenware through the dishwasher. She'll tell you that for free. After Tattle told you that for free.
- She's ordered lots of things for entertaining purposes. She's going to host a pizza making party. Is that just for the boys, Lydia? Or will you allow them to bring their girlfriends too?
- We're now onto the fun stuff apparently - oven gloves and, wait for it, a new apron to add to the collection. As an outsider Lydia, what do you think of the human race?
- It's third time a charm for her rosemary sproot. She wasn't giving it enough water. Shes now evolved to calling them 'sprootys'. Whenever you say the S word, I visualise the duct tape across your mouth.
- She's had Neptune retreating her dining table. If she wanted lots of oil marks she would have bought an old antiquey table. It's quite annoying she says. USE TABLE MATS AND COASTERS THEN!! I'm going to need you to put your few brain cells together and work with me here.
- She has a designer in for the games room. She's not going to vlog however, as it's not a collaboration. I don't dislike you, Lydia. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence. Or another secret room project.
- She's sharing the new office with Ali as she can't work in the downstairs office with Cawwee. Apparently as Cawwee uses the opportunity to ask her questions. You know, doing her job. What an actual boss babe you are Lydia!
- Ali has told her the baby can then have the office room. She eye-rolls and jokes she's happy for it to go at back of house. Listening to you Lydia, I understand why some animals eat their young.
- Ali is concerned his chocolate starfish may be seen in the reflection of the mirrored bed. I safely conclude that bacteria is the only culture this couple have.
- She really 'does not know where she's got to in life in this vlog'. Nowhere Lydia. Literally nowhere.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
WHAT on earth? What could she possibly think is appropriate or is needed in the big boxes of "luxury kitchen essentials HAUL and orgainzation" during a PANDEMIC? And her kitchen is already organized to a level that's beyond normal. I don't have the strength to watch this...

OH and that is a terrible photo of her - she looks absolutely miserable and arrogant all at the same time.

Edited to chime in on the Cawwwie present. Wasn't her Bday in March? What, did Cawwie say, let me know what you want and I'll buy it? That's strange and NOTHING like what she has done in the past. I've seen Lydia open presents from C several times for bday and xmas and they are always super personal, thoughful, little trinkets and fun favorite candies or concert tickets for something love to do together. I also feel like C dropped off her present on her bday (but don't have the desire to look back and check). I call BS on C waiting all this time to find this print for her.... Art is very personal so I'm not going to comment on it except being annoyed that she only likes it because it's sage... so this beloved art and gift from her best friend is going to be in the attic of forgotten toys/styling items or sold on in the NEAR future when she's on to another color or style. OK that rant over... on to today's likely crazy vlog.
Luxury kitchen essentials. How out of touch can you possibly be? Who’s busy worrying about having a “luxury” kitchen. That’s why she doesn’t cook, her kitchen is just based on showing off.

Reactions: 26
Just had a quick look at this video. She actually declared that she couldn’t be bothered to;

Set up a proper camera
Line all the bags up
Remember their name
Remember the price of each

Wow, super informative, you lazy bint. Go and watch Tamara’s handbag videos to see how it’s done.
God THIS. Sorry about the upcoming rant but I was thinking early about how incredibly lazy her content is. As if she has the bollox on her channel to complain about how hard she works when she makes an excuse to not upload every other week and pays someone to edit her lazy AF vlogs.

Just for a little context, I work in video production for social media content/digital advertising (not a YouTuber, motion graphic designer/video editor/producer) so I can really see the ins-and-outs of absolutely how little effort and skill she puts into her videos. Literally just props her camera up twice a week to film herself ripping into packages dispersed by her chatting about what crap she's going to beg for or buy next. And this girl is a millionaire from it! Galling.

She never films sit-downs anymore, there is never any b-roll or setup shots interspersed in her content even when she travels unless Ali films and edits for her. I find it genuinely hilarious when she has said before about how she loves how she can express her creativity through her videos.

Am I being touchy because I make videos for a living too? 😂 But the fact she loves calling herself a 'creator' cracks me up and grinds my gears at the same time. Girl doesn't have a creative bone in her body. Order crap online and then opening it whilst videoing yourself doesn't mean you are a bloody creative.

SO sorry about the rant but I needed to get it out. I've been watching some GREAT stuff on YouTube recently and the contrast is literally insane. If anyone wants to watch something that is actually beautifully shot and creative with really good folk, check out some of Sailing La Vagabond. They are this gorgeous couple with a little babe that sail around the world on a 45ft Catamaran and make these insanely well filmed beautiful videos of them actually doing stuff. So inspiring me and my partner are now learning to sail so we can do this within the next few years. What does Lydia inspire anyone to do? Buy a £90 mug so she can get a kickback?

The fact they don't even have wifi on the boat and upload an epic video every week is amazing. They sailed with Greta Thunberg across the Atlantic and still managed to get their videos uploaded on schedule. Absolutely crackers that Lydia doesn't leave the bungalow and she still it can't manage to get haul number #5064636 up on time 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I was determined not to watch this drivvle any more. I think I prefer watching ALi's Vlogs and seeing the 'real' her *snigger* - But I somehow seem to have poured a glass of wine and cranked up youtube....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also it really sounds like she is scraping the barrel for content. Doesn't sound like any brands want to work with her. Frow is doing loads of adverts and getting sent stuff.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.