Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her 30th bday vlog was recommended to me this am. I noticed how different she looks and it was just 2 years ago. Can 2 years of aging create this much change? Are eyebrows making this huge impact on her appearance? Anyone here know more about this stuff? Is this all self inflicted through fillers? Now I hate commenting on looks as I’m about to turn 50 and time has taken its toll on my face, lol. I am just blown away by how feminine she looks in this vlog vs recently. Maybe it’s just the quarantine taking its toll on us all?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Sorry if I’m repeating what’s already been said but how can she be trying to justify taking delivery of ANOTHER bleeping Farmer’s Hamper mountain of food AGAIN?? And why are they sending them a hamper every week? It‘s seriously pissing me off now. Would you believe that as a severely disabled person, I’ve only just managed, after the 4 months in lockdown, to sort out priority food deliveries for myself via the council?! Cock up after cock up meant stupid old Gusber here was struggling to do my Asda shopping, alone and on two crutches, with minimal use or control of one of my legs. Every trip ended in tears and often with me BEGGING security to let me go a quicker route to get to my car, with them usually refusing because; “rules”. Yet these two fully able-bodied and time-rich wasters are being sent FREE FOOD!! As we’ve already said, if it’s such a worthy company/idea/cause, mention the company, big them up and then PAY FOR YOUR FOOD!! Or better yet, donate it to people who will be grateful to actually, you know, EAT IT??!! And Lidl lectures us about not using the proper ‘thought processes’ which she believe justifies their continuing acceptance of these hampers. Please let everyone see the light, so this bleeping influencer bubble will burst. The sooner the better.

Just to add, I’m not looking for sympathy here, what I’m looking for is a burning rage from my fellow Tattlers to match my own!! 🤬🤯🔥🤬🤯🔥🙊

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
That water feature is so loud down in the basement, the noise is just bouncing off of walls and hard flooring. It needs to be softened by being around garden shrubs, grass etc. It would drive me mad having to listen to that while trying to work (use the term loosely in her case).
Ps it does look like urinal 😂
Yes the stairwell acts like a loudspeaker, want the music from your phone to sound louder just stick it in a bowl LOL That lightwell/fire escape/courtyard call it what you will is just like a huge loudspeaker with that monstrosity in there!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dear god how many shots of this kind do we need of the effing back of the house? And how does this guy walk on a level surface when one leg is clearly so much longer than the other?
F1713CE4-5931-42D2-A4F9-1DAE40A1C28C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Sorry if I’m repeating what’s already been said but how can she be trying to justify taking delivery of ANOTHER bleeping Farmer’s Hamper mountain of food AGAIN?? And why are they sending them a hamper every week? It‘s seriously pissing me off now. Would you believe that as a severely disabled person, I’ve only just managed, after the 4 months in lockdown, to sort out priority food deliveries for myself via the council?! Cock up after cock up meant stupid old Gusber here was struggling to do my Asda shopping, alone and on two crutches, with minimal use or control of one of my legs. Every trip ended in tears and often with me BEGGING security to let me go a quicker route to get to my car, with them usually refusing because; “rules”. Yet these two fully able-bodied and time-rich wasters are being sent FREE FOOD!! As we’ve already said, if it’s such a worthy company/idea/cause, mention the company, big them up and then PAY FOR YOUR FOOD!! Or better yet, donate it to people who will be grateful to actually, you know, EAT IT??!! And Lidl lectures us about not using the proper ‘thought processes’ which she believe justifies their continuing acceptance of these hampers. Please let everyone see the light, so this bleeping influencer bubble will burst. The sooner the better.

Just to add, I’m not looking for sympathy here, what I’m looking for is a burning rage from my fellow Tattlers to match my own!! 🤬🤯🔥🤬🤯🔥🙊
I'm not giving you any sympathy, really I'm not 😪😪 but I nearly cried reading this. I wish I could give you a hug. I feel the same I just want her to duck off she makes my blood boil as well wish there was more we could do. I just hope she reads tattle.life 2💛💚

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

I can't even begin to imagine how upset you must feel. I am able bodied with no purchasing issues and this whole hamper thing pisses me the most about her actions at the moment. There is absolutely no reason to send her food, to promote it. She has a lot of followers but I am sure there are many other influencers who actually eat vegetables and maybe have children and maybe struggle to pay for food, WHY Lydiot. So don't worry your not the only one that's pissed at this and I believe you are very justified in venting and I do appreciate your telling us your story. I hope things get easier for you soon. I wrote to the hamper people but sadly they never wrote back

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I'm not giving you any sympathy, really I'm not 😪😪 but I nearly cried reading this. I wish I could give you a hug. I feel the same I just want her to duck off she makes my blood boil as well wish there was more we could do. I just hope she reads tattle.life 2💛💚
I feel the same too, it is so wrong what she is doing accepting these endless hampers of food when all they eat is crap. Maybe @Gusber you should post what you've said on their Instagram page! I hope you're getting sorted out now with being able to get hold of food okay. If we knew each other and happened to live close by, I'd get your shopping for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Her 30th bday vlog was recommended to me this am. I noticed how different she looks and it was just 2 years ago. Can 2 years of aging create this much change? Are eyebrows making this huge impact on her appearance? Anyone here know more about this stuff? Is this all self inflicted through fillers? Now I hate commenting on looks as I’m about to turn 50 and time has taken its toll on my face, lol. I am just blown away by how feminine she looks in this vlog vs recently. Maybe it’s just the quarantine taking its toll on us all?

Definitely fillers and botox... it's all taking its toll. That leaky spot she had to cover down with a plaster? Deffo an irritated/ sore filler site.. if you know.. you know!! Those plasters are given out to folk that have to go back to work after a lunchtime session (you can even apply make up over them)- like I said- if you know, you know!!

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Definitely fillers and botox... it's all taking its toll. That leaky spot she had to cover down with a plaster? Deffo an irritated/ sore filler site.. if you know.. you know!! Those plasters are given out to folk that have to go back to work after a lunchtime session (you can even apply make up over them)- like I said- if you know, you know!!
I did wonder, as a plaster never fixed a zit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel the same too, it is so wrong what she is doing accepting these endless hampers of food when all they eat is crap. Maybe @Gusber you should post what you've said on their Instagram page! I hope you're getting sorted out now with being able to get hold of food okay. If we knew each other and happened to live close by, I'd get your shopping for you.
Good point about posting also post on the food site I did but now they blocked me. I mentioned before their star rating went down to 1.8 stars and now its back to 2 stars because 6 people all happened to give glowing 5 star reviews all posted at around the same hour I call bullshit on that

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Good point about posting also post on the food site I did but now they blocked me. I mentioned before their star rating went down to 1.8 stars and now its back to 2 stars because 6 people all happened to give glowing 5 star reviews all posted at around the same hour I call bullshit on that
We all need to leave reviews on google as the customer service is awful. I emailed them and they have ignored me 😕

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.