Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her skin is in bits due to using too many cosmetics and constantly using that tanning mist over and under her make up. Pores getting clogged. So the two of them posed in front of their mirrors this morning. Very productive

Reactions: 21
I like her too!

Reactions: 3
I finally unfollowed her IG. Unfollowed her YT about 6 weeks ago. I do have a sneaky look every now and then after reading comments on here. But I’d rather not provide her with subscribers.

Reactions: 28
When the little minions ask in their whiny naive admonishing voices, Why watch Lidddea if you don't like her, omg, jealous much? these three Tattle quotes should be their go to lololol

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.