Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leaving my comments here, because lord knows they're about to be deleted.

Reactions: 65
I’M SORRY... But saying you’ve installed a water feature to help any wildlife that get stuck down the snobbed up fire-escape is beyond laughable.
I thought that too. How, pray, would a frog manage to climb up there? I think if anything it’s more of a death trap for animals, is if something was to fall in there, it wouldn’t be able to climb out. What a dumb comment.

Reactions: 23

Glamour, fashion, flattering posture, posh, summer-appropreate outfit, lady-like, lux flip-flops.

PS I just HATE that teeth-pursuing baby-talking sitch.

Reactions: 41
I love seeing what you lovelies buy . Us non sheep know you mean. I love seeing you fill up my bank account

Reactions: 15
She said she is keeping the hampers from the farmers market for her own veg. I’m howling

Reactions: 28
Just tried to watch her last vlog and I literally can’t. That food basket that they get. Why on earth can’t they just donate it to a homeless shelter or something. They can buy all the food they like. Sooo super greedy. I just can’t finish the vlog. After the complete and total failure of that launch I thought she may like to take small steps to get back into people’s trust. And so many sheep leaving lovely comments under that video. Disgrace. Ok my wee rant is finished

Reactions: 34
Genius! All hail Elle Belle!

Reactions: 21
Brilliant!! Love your synopsis. Would love to be a fly on the wall on the trip home to the bungalow though- how you can be so much better Ali, so much better like Charlie, do I have to do everything babes, can’t you cook better, garden better, bbq better, explain/spell/articulate better moomoo oh, you are sooo disappointing ..

Reactions: 19
Ummmmm...... just started watching and realized.... If Frow had a bday party, Lydia and Ali were def not there. She's talking about going to JOSIES and painted the dumb sage truggy thingy (Friday) and then the night before being with Carrie (Saturday). And that night we know she's super rude during gutter gate and so tired (Sunday). Now I follow Frow and know she had some sort of gathering and big build up with choosing a very fancy dress and shoes. She hasn't posted anything yet. But if they were separated from birth in March... wonder WHAT is going on with them? She didn't send her the globy kit and isn't even "liking" any of her posts as someone had mentioned.

Reactions: 28
Noooooooo!! Why the river rocks now, in The Courtyard? Ouch underfoot, no? And also hiding the dreamy tumbled-something tiles? Oh dear.

Reactions: 9
I think envy is going on. Her launch was a big fat mess and Frow is being gifted handbag after handbag and a heavily reduced Hermes - not that she deserves any of this - while Lydia gets farmer's hampers.

Reactions: 37
Oh Dear. Yes. So sorry thrown off by the Insta story - the rocks in The Courtyard were pre-makeover. Yes! Very hard to keep up, with how often things are changing over there during Covid. I think a sage green pigeon headache’s coming on....

Reactions: 9

I don't watch their vlogs any more. Has Lidl said she's getting new boobs?

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.