Lydia Millen #30 Greenhouse tightwad, Ali's lil' tripod and the comment assassin squad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her IG post of the sage dress purchase, she says " just treated myself" and I just shake my head. :unsure:
A treat would denote something you don't often do/have or perhaps had to save up for.
She's always treating herself. I haven't purchased one new clothing item since the pandemic started. This I must share is very odd for me as I would buy something new each season. I've really only purchased essentials, like food, which she gets for free.
So... If I bought a new dress it would be a treat... a little gift to myself... because I have not indulged in MONTHS!
Her life is one big treat. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 46
OMG guys, look! I'm fairly new here, I've been silently judging Lydl the past 6 ish months and only learned about this website when someone posted about it on the product launch vid (lifechanging really, I found my people, hhaha). But so, I was skeptical that they read here, but ladies and gents, we have proof (of sorts at least lmao).

View attachment 187175

View attachment 187174
Same with me, I'm knew. Couldnt understand why all the positive comments, I was sure I couldn't be the only o
My first ever thread I’ve created! Have I done it right? Will I accidentally delete it? Will I ever get my “well known member” title back? Who knows.

Recap of last thread
- Took some days off to lick her wounds after a pretty disastrous brand and product launch. Came back with a ranting vlog and completely ignores said launch
- Still begging for a greenhouse to be gifted
- We got a glimpse of the new sacrifice staff member, the poor little lamb
- Served raw potatoes for dinner
- Trying new vegetables, shockingly not in purée form or spoon fed by Cawwieee
Love it well done 👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 9
If you cannot be proud of your own product, there is this

Oh ladies and gents.......
what exactly is he getting hyped for?? a day of gardening?? he really has delusions of grandeur. He acts like he's some kind of elite athlete or hugely successful business man, of which he is neither, not even close.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I don't understand her subscriber count. On the day of the launch, she lost 1K subs and bought 1K subs shortly after and has been adding 1K periodically since... isn't this illegal? Also her sub count stays at 856,000. (I could be wrong if Social Blade isn't credible but if it is... this is sadder than I thought)

(https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCoSjnRDZSFVp88NXE7MenLQ/realtime)

(https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/lydiamillen/monthly)

I don't understand her subscriber count. On the day of the launch, she lost 1K subs and bought 1K subs shortly after and has been adding 1K periodically since... isn't this illegal? Also her sub count stays at 856,000. (I could be wrong if Social Blade isn't credible but if it is... this is sadder than I thought)

Here's the GloByLydia Instagram count: https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/globylydia

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Ali is getting more ponsy as the weeks go one. The picture of him in that stupid hat. And he thinks he's gorgeous

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Ali is getting more ponsy as the weeks go one. The picture of him in that stupid hat. And he thinks he's gorgeous
I find Ali just so A-sexual. I can appreciate he is a good looking bloke, but there is just nothing sexy about him. I cringe when I look at him or hear him trying to act in this way. He never used to, he was normal! He would jump in his transit van, nip to B&Q and laugh and joke, but now he's like a super poncey try hard who thinks we give a tit about his outfit of the day, 'fragrance wardrobe' or 'fresh trim'. And I hate the fact that Lydia seems to think she's managed to bag the worlds best looking bloke and we're all jealous of her! No thanks love!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
It’s amazing how so many of us suffer from imposter syndrome doing the things we love, are qualified in and have a genuine interest in. Then there’s Lydia who is so self-absorbed the thought of doubting herself would never occur. What’s this new foray into art now?
Am I the only one that can see how manky her feet are in this?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What is this obsession with sage all of a sudden?? She wants sage striped fabric on that "boot room" her house is going to have a sage explosion! This is really an unhealthy obsession, and I see dirt on the kitchen counter again! Oh my days. Also, who drinks wine alone in a random spot outside their home reading a book? You've got a garden for that! :unsure:

Here's the GloByLydia Instagram count: https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/globylydia
I also find it strange how it's always 1k, no other number only that! I wish we could contact Instagram/YouTube but it seems impossible.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why does she have to say 'Im in the Range Rover' yes we know you have a RANGE ROVER & ASTON MARTIN because you are so LUXE & POSH EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE ON LOAN :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Anybody got a headache? Do you have time off for your headache?NO, your boss says take two paracetamol and give yourself a shake. That’s all I’m saying....for the moment. Give me strength!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What is this obsession with sage all of a sudden?? She wants sage striped fabric on that "boot room" her house is going to have a sage explosion! This is really an unhealthy obsession, and I see dirt on the kitchen counter again! Oh my days. Also, who drinks wine alone in a random spot outside their home reading a book? You've got a garden for that! :unsure:

I also find it strange how it's always 1k, no other number only that! I wish we could contact Instagram/YouTube but it seems impossible.
I’m sure i saw on another thread on here that social blade waits until someone has 1k more followers before showing the increase, rather than showing like 10 or 20 new followers every day or whatever.

I don’t get the sage obsession either. Wonder how long it will last 😂

That sage sack dress was £200+!! Literally more than I’ve spent on clothes in the last 6 months! Why can’t she just wear leggings and a t shirt like the rest of us have been doing since March lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anybody got a headache? Do you have time off for your headache?NO, your boss says take two paracetamol and give yourself a shake. That’s all I’m saying....for the moment. Give me strength!!!

It has to be a headache this time, because she's cried wolf so many times with period pain and other fake illnesses.

Starting the vlog now!

4 mins in *** MANIC WARNING TRIGGER *** she's rambling and making weird faces, so if this triggers you please don't watch!

She's just called a pair of mules 'sling backs' what a dumb duck she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
What is it with fields in the influencer world??? ITF is in one at the moment. They just constantly copy each other. They are all such small minded sad people

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Eww did she just whip out some Intimissimi pyjamas and say that she’s going to have fresh sheets and pyjamas tonight? WASH THEM FIRST LYDIA, I beg of you. Put that kindly gifted washing machine to some use and wash your intimates before wearing them.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Around about 23 mins into the vlog, she's tried on and shown us a huge amount of Intimissimi items. She says she was not working with them and bought all this stuff herself, made the order because she needed new stuff. So why in the description box below does she say 'this video contains PR products from Intimissimi"

OMG she's found a 'friend' with a dog, put her hiking boots on and filmed them walking across fields.

If we get to a new thread tonight, i would like it to be #31 Lydia Millen - couldn't be more Josie if she tried!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
That water feature... 1000% sounds 3 men standing and peeing into a toilet... like after a long night of drinking or waking up! OMG, NOT exactly the sound I'd want to hear all day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Vlog 'I've Wanted To Film This For A While' - Monday 20th July

- OMG a Glóby update. At long last. JK. Just another click-bait title.
- As we all know she's been battling with brain damage. Last night was the first she had without a headache. She was properly able to do content. When? We must have missed it.
- She's having a change up in office. Not decor. For once. But brands not sending her products, only followers with their letters and cards. Who this? Hold up. The world has realigned. Here comes all the PR.
- She advises she's got quite sensitive feet so can only purchase luxury. I would make a joke about your trotters Lydia, but I see you already beat me to it in your latest insta post.
- She gives us a shoe history of Northamptonshire. How do you know so much Lydia? Anyone would think this is where you live.
- She has verbal diarrhoea and informs 'it feels so wonderful'. God must have made you with his left hand. On a Monday. With a hangover.
- She highlights she's a customer of Churches. Not a paying one, just a customer. She says she's just lucky they've sent her some bits. 2 pairs of £350 slides are not what I would call bits.
- We finally get to see the Choos. They're 'bougie sprootlings' according to Lydia. So you're the reason we have warning labels on everything.
- She highlights the Intimissimi lingerie is not a paid partnership, but just before she said she's opening PR products. Here's a tissue Lydia. You have a little bullshit on your lip.
- She has an orgasm over the strapless bra. She tries it on. Then bends forward. Wow Lydia, you really lived up to your potential.
- She doesn't know what it is about her not liwearing low cut dresses. I do. It's your concave chest.
- She shows us her beige 'thongy thongs'. No wonder Ali stays away. Let's not hope he's a tosser and turner in bed. It's the only way they'll have a baby.
- She highlights she may slip up with the word nude. She shows us a purple slip and is delighted Intimissimi are catering for all skin tones. No-one has purple skin. Oh do you mean Barney?
- She's going to create a TikTok of her 'essential most essential wardrobe solutions'. It's really not essential Lydia. Trust me.
- She tells us she even needs to put slips under her Zimmerman dresses. I own a couple from this brand and I don't. That's because I'm not 70.
- Ali loves her silk pyjamas so she's stocked up. Wishful thinking, but I like a girl who tries. We get a close up of her sage pyjamas. She's acknowledges she's living her best life. Abracadabra nope you're still stupid.
- She advises we can buy from wherever we fancy. She likes these ones though. That's because they're free.
- She goes on a dog 'walky walk' with Cawwie and Paula. Who the duck is Paula? Must be Cawwie's friend. Must be. Or Lydia's carer.
- She highlights if she could teach us all one lesson it would be not to throw our face masks on the floor. We should all use a bin. Is that where the remainder 97% of Glóby units are going Lydia? That first step of your high horse is gonna be a witch. Tuck and roll.
- Whenever she leaves a social situation after lockdown she has a sore throat from all the chatting. Firstly, this proves she literally does not talk to Ali apart from barking orders. Secondly, a sore throat? Seriously? It gets worse. Far worse. She then puts a plaster on her cheek. For. A. Spot. This girl is a hypochondriac.
- She sees a 'poor little badgy'. She can't cope with all the dead aminals on the road. Sames. But I probably wouldn't emphasise this after showing 3 pairs of leather shoes. Just saying.
- It's 'baby girl Lumi bear's' birthday. It's also Lynx's 11 month anniversary. She acknowledges it's 'swings and roundabouts'. She really gave no shits about his disappearance. Oh apart from it allowing her 2 months off from making content. Obvs.
- She informs, at the age of 6, Lumi is still grumpy and spoilt. The apple really doesn't fall far from the tree does it Lydia?
- She's bedtime watering the sprootlings. Cawwie called one a weed. Honestly same girl.
- Absolutely none of this is new content. She just films what she's already posted on the gram. Same tit different day. I don't think I can keep this up 🤪 I'm actually running out of words. Unless I learn to speak assholian.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.