Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moving on from scrunchie-gate, now we have the new Lydia x diamante or is it rhinestone (sorry I suck at distinguishing) head band.
This I as what all the YouTube girls are buying on Amazon. In every video about Amazon the girls are talking about this headband. Looks like they are all reverting back to childhood.

Reactions: 8
Why bother investing in a company and then heavily promote the competition?
Not many people seem to have known about her interest in Aspire.

Perhaps this is because, she is a die-hard Red Bull addict.
You know, the competition.

She promoted Red Bull, not once, but twice in her last video. Not to mention countless times in previous videos.

In fact, Red Bull is likely the only thing she readily promotes, without being paid to do so.

I think she has mentioned Aspire maybe twice in passing over the past few years. I can remember she gave it a little feature when she lived in her old teeny-tiny townhouse.

At least she doesn't pretend to like Aspire, I suppose...

Reactions: 13
Truth!

Lydia seems like she's surrounded by a lot of enablers which gives her very little opportunity to develop self-awareness and grow as an individual. She wants a participation trophy for being mediocre at something (which quite frankly, 8+ years in) she should excel at.

View attachment 41962

What the f#ck has she got on her bloody head. I have no words....

Ha! I'm not hating the thick, studded headbands.. I'm just not loving it on Lydiot.

It's on-trend, but it looks all kinds of wrong on Lydia's head.

The Prada spring/summer 2019 fashion show sent every single one of their models down the runway wearing these and every fashion-minded influenza started rocking them soon after. Here's an example below of what it looks like when it's styled correctly (I prefer this look to Lydia's). On Lydia, the way she styled it and the general nature of her face – it's overkill.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I can't stop laughing at her effusing at her father being proud of her writing Her 'writing' style reminds me of my 10 year old self's diary.
Her family ,particularly her parents have got absolutely nothing to be proud of unless they agree with all her actions which is maybe why they have never pulled her up before.
If this was my daughter (grown woman or no grown woman) I would have had words with her long before now regarding her behaviour. I brought my kids up to be kind, respectful,hard working and have pride in all they do. I am afraid my rules obviously do not apply to this little madam.

Reactions: 13
So, why wasn’t she there for Leonnie’s launch then?

Reactions: 6

She is sinking back to her past promotional Ibiza content....whilst other fashion bloggers are in Milan for fashion week!
She is so vulgar. What made her think on a supposed luxury chanel that this would be a good idea to post this!! I really despair of her. If she was my daughter I would be so ashamed.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 42289

Surely she doesn't have shares in Aspire because she always promotes red bull ....
Investors aren’t always taken on for their money. People often look for investors with knowledge on how to improve sales, marketing skills or a network of contacts who can help.

The fact that Lydia doesn’t have or has never used any of the above for her ‘investment’ shows what an awful business woman she is! Never mind the fact that she has this huge following where she has promoted the product maybe once is appalling.

Reactions: 6
I messaged Laura Mericer through instagram stating how terrible she was at promoting their brand on the Paris trip, and that all she did was promote Intimissimi.

Reactions: 20
“Lydia and her husband” will always be the “Ibiza club girl and her boyfriend” deep down,
No amount of Farrow and Ball or My Theresa orders with change that.

I thought Aspire was the cheap shit given out at festivals and open days.
It’s such a “freshers week” freebie

Frow watch: Milan with the puppy
Millen watch: her pit.

Reactions: 12
This I as what all the YouTube girls are buying on Amazon. In every video about Amazon the girls are talking about this headband. Looks like they are all reverting back to childhood.
(This is my first post here, hello to everyone)
No but to add to all the bizarre behaviour of this past week, that tiara selfie reminded me A LOT of Leonie's pp, which is this post on instagram.

Reactions: 16
I tried the apple and açai one (was given it) and it taste like frogs piss. Couldn’t even swallow it

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.