Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moving on from scrunchie-gate, now we have the new Lydia x diamante or is it rhinestone (sorry I suck at distinguishing) head band.
This I as what all the YouTube girls are buying on Amazon. In every video about Amazon the girls are talking about this headband. Looks like they are all reverting back to childhood. 😆

Reactions: 8
ASPIRE BRANDS (Lydia's 'Investment') Is In Financial Distress

View attachment 42202

Hope she's not referring to ASPIRE energy drinks (the company she says she invested in). :sneaky:

Don't let the spin fool you...

Aspire energy drinks reported an asset deficiency as of 2018

ASPIRE BRANDS INT LTD. (09103029) is owned by Neil BLEWITT and Darren Keith LINNELL (Ali's friends?). They sell fruit and vegetable juices, mineral water and soft drinks. According to their latest UK gov. filings, they are underwater and cash poor! Simply put, their liabilities exceed their assets which is an Asset deficiency.

Basically it is a sign of financial distress and indicates that a company may default on its obligations to creditors and may be headed for bankruptcy. Could they have turned it around in 12 months? Possibly. We'll know in Dec. 2019 once they file.

View the latest Balance Sheet on file here.

Lydia is a bonafide imbecile when it pertains to business.

She is blithely unaware that company financial statements are public knowledge and easily accessible. So she can't deceive intelligent people. I'm an entrepreneur and I've been running 3 successful companies over the last 10 years, all of which I founded right after University and built from scratch. (The main reason I can't drag her using my public IG or Twitter). 😆 So I can call her on her BS every single time in this regard.

Anyone who has a clue can tell Lydia doesn't have a clue. 🤷‍♀️
Why bother investing in a company and then heavily promote the competition?
Not many people seem to have known about her interest in Aspire.

Perhaps this is because, she is a die-hard Red Bull addict.
You know, the competition.

Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 11.07.27 AM.png

She promoted Red Bull, not once, but twice in her last video. Not to mention countless times in previous videos.

Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 6.02.39 am.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 6.01.42 am.png

In fact, Red Bull is likely the only thing she readily promotes, without being paid to do so.

I think she has mentioned Aspire maybe twice in passing over the past few years. I can remember she gave it a little feature when she lived in her old teeny-tiny townhouse.

At least she doesn't pretend to like Aspire, I suppose... 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who in their right mind would praise and encourage Lydia’s writing? By all means encourage her to read and better her craft but no, she’s perfectly good without correcting herself. That there is exactly why she cannot progress, she never sees anything to correct.
Truth!

Lydia seems like she's surrounded by a lot of enablers which gives her very little opportunity to develop self-awareness and grow as an individual. She wants a participation trophy for being mediocre at something (which quite frankly, 8+ years in) she should excel at.

View attachment 41962

What the f#ck has she got on her bloody head😳😂. I have no words....

Ha! I'm not hating the thick, studded headbands.. I'm just not loving it on Lydiot.

It's on-trend, but it looks all kinds of wrong on Lydia's head.

The Prada spring/summer 2019 fashion show sent every single one of their models down the runway wearing these and every fashion-minded influenza started rocking them soon after. Here's an example below of what it looks like when it's styled correctly (I prefer this look to Lydia's). On Lydia, the way she styled it and the general nature of her face – it's overkill.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I can't stop laughing at her effusing at her father being proud of her writing 😂 😂 😂 Her 'writing' style reminds me of my 10 year old self's diary.
Her family ,particularly her parents have got absolutely nothing to be proud of unless they agree with all her actions which is maybe why they have never pulled her up before.
If this was my daughter (grown woman or no grown woman) I would have had words with her long before now regarding her behaviour. I brought my kids up to be kind, respectful,hard working and have pride in all they do. I am afraid my rules obviously do not apply to this little madam.

Reactions: 13
Poor irrelevant Lydia ... No one's kissing your ass and making you feel like a special influenza?

Lydia's consistent moaning is mind-numbing. Whining about people ignoring you and not validating you is not going to make it happen dummy. [emoji2368]

View attachment 42262
So, why wasn’t she there for Leonnie’s launch then?

Reactions: 6

She is sinking back to her past promotional Ibiza content....whilst other fashion bloggers are in Milan for fashion week!
She is so vulgar. What made her think on a supposed luxury chanel that this would be a good idea to post this!! I really despair of her. If she was my daughter I would be so ashamed. ☹

Reactions: 10
View attachment 42289

Surely she doesn't have shares in Aspire because she always promotes red bull ....
Investors aren’t always taken on for their money. People often look for investors with knowledge on how to improve sales, marketing skills or a network of contacts who can help.

The fact that Lydia doesn’t have or has never used any of the above for her ‘investment’ shows what an awful business woman she is! Never mind the fact that she has this huge following where she has promoted the product maybe once is appalling.

Reactions: 6
Yes that's what I'd have thought. I watched Vic's vlog and also Jamie G's and both spoke about all the products they were given and tried them out. It was clear they were on a Laura Mercier press trip. Lydia on the other hand, you would have thought it was a Intimissimi press trip. I get that if they're not being paid, they aren't obliged to feature the products, but surely it's an unwritten rule, or anyone with half a brain cell, would get that if a brand pays for you to attend somewhere for a launch, that you properly feature and showcase the products!
I messaged Laura Mericer through instagram stating how terrible she was at promoting their brand on the Paris trip, and that all she did was promote Intimissimi.

Reactions: 20
“Lydia and her husband” will always be the “Ibiza club girl and her boyfriend” deep down,
No amount of Farrow and Ball or My Theresa orders with change that.
😬

I thought Aspire was the cheap tit given out at festivals and open days.
It’s such a “freshers week” freebie 😕

Frow watch: Milan with the puppy
Millen watch: her pit.

Reactions: 12
This I as what all the YouTube girls are buying on Amazon. In every video about Amazon the girls are talking about this headband. Looks like they are all reverting back to childhood. 😆
(This is my first post here, hello to everyone)
No but to add to all the bizarre behaviour of this past week, that tiara selfie reminded me A LOT of Leonie's pp, which is this post on instagram.

Reactions: 16
I tried a couple of flavours from Waitrose (way before she invested) and it’s bloody awful also I have no idea how they are getting away with the health claims printed on the front of the can

Also I always noticed like in the picture the cans always looked liked they’d been kicked around the floor, like the products you find on the reject shelf at the supermarket!
I tried the apple and açai one (was given it) and it taste like frogs piss. Couldn’t even swallow it 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.