Lydia Millen #29 Dandruff eater, Globy restock cheater, Keyboard warrior deleter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to be getting more and more unprofessional and arrogant. She should have put it out some way today if she wasn't going to have a vlog again. An apology because she had said there would be one. Just something

Reactions: 28
She seems to be getting more and more unprofessional and arrogant. She should have put it out some way today if she wasn't going to have a vlog again. An apology because she had said there would be one. Just something
That is literally what she is, arrogant.

Reactions: 19
No vlog and this time not even an apology to her minions for not uploading. Prob waiting for comments asking if she's alright and the such like so she can do a big 'I'm back' vlog on Monday!! Ffs, so you're 'poorly' but not poorly enough to stop begging and having 'team' drinks 🙄🙄

Well done you 🥳🥳
Thank you ❤.

Reactions: 3
Lydia and Cawwie won't be able to regulate Glóby comments if they're on the wine. Keyboard warriors obviously cannot multi-task. If she dares to post they've been celebrating another successful sellout I am so done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So no video- no sickly sweet apology....she’s got her priorities all wrong.
All she does is beg, Iv never seen her work hard these last couple of years

Reactions: 20
Has anyone shared this review?
How devastating it must be when a reviewer says the best part is the bag 🤭 that much about innovative product🤯

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Am I the only one who thinks Ali might be gay?
I’ve thought this for a while and it has been mentioned a couple of times in comments on his vlogs.

Reactions: 22
I’m a former journalist with a lot of friends still in the industry. I’d definitely relay a story like this to them to see if they’d cover it. It’s a disgrace while people are struggling financially and losing jobs that people like Lydia get stuff for free. She’s the worst of the lot because she actively begs for it, I’m sure others don’t and just get sent stuff, but Lydia is always after the big ticket items, like green houses and home offices. It’s a joke.
I think this would be a great article as now more than ever there is a wider consideration about influencer culture in general. I do think the influencer bubble is about to well and truly burst. People are hard up, companies are making people redundant and yet still giving influencers like Lydia freebies? Doesn’t sit right given what’s going on in the world right now. Someone’s job vs gifting a influencer? I think people are wising up to influencers and if anything this pandemic has shown that the general public would prefer if companies donated to causes (community projects, schools, etc) rather than some airhead who wants a greenhouse just because she’s decided it’s the current trend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Lidl must be too busy blagging things for her ‘kitchen garden’ to do measley vlogs. got to put begging before doing her actual job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Today I was admitted to become a dentist, I'm in my early 30's and want to change my career path, but I haven't decided yet.
Maybe I should do it? Then I can fix Lidl's escalator teeth (she would have to pay full price naturally)? 😂😂😂😂😂
Well done for considering doing something worthwhile with your life.😁

“Team spread for team drinks” ... But there are only 3 wine glasses Lydiot? And I’m sure I only spot 3-4 plates. Of course, because your team only comprises of you, your submissive husband and your best frwend.
Her post from yesterday, “making chutney for the gathering of all my team and their partners”, what a lot of tit
View attachment 177009
What? No veg? Or does chutney count as veg?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No excuse as her 'staff' are already in her house so could easily press the 'upload' button.

Reactions: 9
Am I the only one who thinks Ali might be gay?
I’ve thought this for a while and it has been mentioned a couple of times in comments on his vlogs.
I think he would stand more chance of getting some if he was gay! In my opinion, a man who keeps making unsavoury comments is frustrated.
I think she promises him some jiggy jiggy if he will take pics of her, plant lavender at midnight etc, but doesn't deliver the goods!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm sure that TV they have above the fire place has been changed. It looks like the Samsung Frame TV all the influencers have been gifted recently...
She was banging on about getting a mirrored one a few blogs ago I think.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Remember when there was talk of an outdoor office? I have a feeling this ‘greenhouse’ will eventuate to be a ‘summer house’ with a few token pots with a dining table and a sofa. And some vintage art from marketplace 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lidl must be too busy blagging things for her ‘kitchen garden’ to do measley vlogs. got to put begging before doing her actual job 😂
Nooo....she does her job...nothing comes before Bougie Boss Beggar...and then - if there’s any time left in the hectic week she lays a vlog.

Now come on my fellow horticulturalist - since when has Chutnis vulgaris ‘Burnt Frazzle’ been a vegetable? Hey? Tell me that...🤷‍♀️

Now come on my fellow horticulturalist - since when has Chutnis vulgaris ‘Burnt Frazzle’ been a vegetable? Hey? Tell me that...🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think he would stand more chance of getting some if he was gay! In my opinion, a man who keeps making unsavoury comments is frustrated.
I think she promises him some jiggy jiggy if he will take pics of her, plant lavender at midnight etc, but doesn't deliver the goods!

I find him totally asexual. I can just imagine him being all awkward & weird when it comes to sex. He’s too pristine and really quite feminine too

• Sick
Reactions: 30

I find him totally asexual. I can just imagine him being all awkward & weird when it comes to sex. He’s too pristine and really quite feminine too
She eye fucks herself so much all day long she doesn’t need the real deal come bedtime

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Still no vlog. My guess she didn't film one because it would have been filmed after the Globy launch and I guess she was way too ill to film.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Probably not uploaded as her and the team are getting rat arsed and will be unable to delete comments!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just watched Ali’s vlog. It’s a pleasure watching his mind at work. So they’ve been given mountains of fresh farm produce and end up with a bog standard pizza and ketchup on the side. ClassyView attachment 176911
Wouldn't you cook the basil on to the pizza rather than place it on afterwards?🤔 Why did a tomato based pizza in tomato sauce?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.