Lydia Millen #29 Dandruff eater, Globy restock cheater, Keyboard warrior deleter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh... yes... and more yes!

Don't get me started on the Lynx disappearance. It broke my heart. I'm an admittedly over-sensitive animal lover. I just am... and I won't change. They still let Lumi out to roam freely. Didn't they learn anything? Ugh... these are domesticated animals. This makes me rage above all else... and I have honestly tried to let it go. I really have... but you mentioning it reminded me and ignited my need to vent.

SMH... Lydia and Ali, if you care about Lumi you'll keep her inside you stupid, selfish, pathetic excuses for care-givers ever! I don't care if she likes to go out. She shouldn't be out unattended. Period. Rant over. 🤬
Amen! Amen! Amen!
Hear...Listen...The sound of every choir in the angelic realm gently whispering AMEN...and now the song rises...gently at first and then louder and louder and LOUDER...culminating in a Crescendo of spine-tingling beauty and fist-clenching MAGNITUDE like the waves of a torrential storm crashing against the stone pillars of erm...the erm...ahem...GREENHOUSE...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched Ali’s vlog. It’s a pleasure watching his mind at work. So they’ve been given mountains of fresh farm produce and end up with a bog standard pizza and ketchup on the side. Classy
DEF14DD0-35C4-4A8C-9DF6-5309C15DDAE6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Watching Ali’s vlog and Omg! Zero chemistry. But when she’s talking in baby talk and saying sproutlings does he really find that sexy?!!
The talk is toe curling cringe isn't it. I think they sound more like siblings the way they talk to each other. They both referenced comments so much.. I am sure they mean here rather than YT.

Why on earth would you add home grown basil to what looked like a Chicago town frozen pizza?
Didn't they get all that FREE veg on Sunday... (We know it was filmed Sunday because Lid said 'when I was in the Peak district yesterday).......
Imagine getting all that fresh free food then putting a pizza in the oven?

Just watched Ali’s vlog. It’s a pleasure watching his mind at work. So they’ve been given mountains of fresh farm produce and end up with a bog standard pizza and ketchup on the side. ClassyView attachment 176911
Pleased there are like minds here... thank you Miss Trunchbull... :)
I am baffled why this is content to them... as they won't like it being discussed..... !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A friend of mine is friends with the owners of the Burford Garden company. So I’ve told her to warn them of the MG Influencer beggars. Anyway, they really don’t need the extra business, they’re raking it in......
6288DBC5-9E7A-4B81-9AB9-EB9345E04E74.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh @Elle Belle you never fail to make me laugh when you write Lidl’s personal notebook entries lmaoooo. They are so so good! I hope you know we all love and treasure you 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 40
That's the approach that I used with the company.. I don't think they have had the opportunity to read all of her tattle threads. I wanted to get their attention.
Hi everyone. Longtime lurker, first time poster... love these threads - I’m sick of influencers and the fact this is how marketing and advertising is evolving :( can’t believe the amount of sheep there are and that I know personally who buy stuff because someone was paid to say it’s good (no offence to anyone here who did or still does that)

Anyway, I’ve been told by a friend whose husband works at Haddonstone that they’re making a lot of staff redundant soon - including her husband - as they’ve struggled with lockdown so they’re taking the p*** if they then gift Lydia hundreds or thousands of pounds worth of work or products! Her husband has worked there for over 10 years and they’ve got two children to support so it’s just not on if they’re willing to do that to loyal staff members then give away products to twats who can afford to pay for it themselves and who fudge the number of followers/engagement etc to make it seem like they’ve got a bigger reach than they do. I really hope they don’t give her anything

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Hi everyone. Longtime lurker, first time poster... love these threads - I’m sick of influencers and the fact this is how marketing and advertising is evolving :( can’t believe the amount of sheep there are and that I know personally who buy stuff because someone was paid to say it’s good (no offence to anyone here who did or still does that)

Anyway, I’ve been told by a friend whose husband works at Haddonstone that they’re making a lot of staff redundant soon - including her husband - as they’ve struggled with lockdown so they’re taking the p*** if they then gift Lydia hundreds or thousands of pounds worth of work or products! Her husband has worked there for over 10 years and they’ve got two children to support so it’s just not on if they’re willing to do that to loyal staff members then give away products to twats who can afford to pay for it themselves and who fudge the number of followers/engagement etc to make it seem like they’ve got a bigger reach than they do. I really hope they don’t give her anything
I’m a former journalist with a lot of friends still in the industry. I’d definitely relay a story like this to them to see if they’d cover it. It’s a disgrace while people are struggling financially and losing jobs that people like Lydia get stuff for free. She’s the worst of the lot because she actively begs for it, I’m sure others don’t and just get sent stuff, but Lydia is always after the big ticket items, like green houses and home offices. It’s a joke.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Just watched Ali’s vlog. It’s a pleasure watching his mind at work. So they’ve been given mountains of fresh farm produce and end up with a bog standard pizza and ketchup on the side. ClassyView attachment 176911
I couldn't believe this, they think they're being fancy putting their sauce on a plate to dip their pizza in.

I'm sure it's a parody account now, this isn't real. No way.

Haven't seen anyone mention this about Aldi's vlog yet- when he's struggling with the orange trees (as an aside why the hell couldn't he carry them??) Lydiot says she's got balls on her head and his retort is- lucky girl.

While I'm here, I have another question for people who've watched Lydiot's vlogs for a while, were her and Aldi ever affectionate with each other? I just find it odd that they never touch each other, I don't think I've ever seen them having a cuddle or anything loving between them

Reactions: 21

I'm pretty sure that this is the company that Bex from The House Build blagged her porch out of so they have worked with influencers in the past.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Weeerrrrrlll...there’s the outdoor pizza oven, mahooosive barbecue, swimming pool, Scandinavian log cabin..summer houses and pergolas...partridge...pear tree...Versailles...who can tell..?

You mean the swimming pool she said she can't justify getting one as there is no summer in the UK to be able to take advantage of it? She's changed her mind? *shock horror*

Reactions: 3
I put Ketchup on my plate all the time, does that make me posh too?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 176663
oh, come on Lydia! Stop being so overdramatic! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

This whole Glóby thing failed, no need to start quoting “Dear John” by Nicolas Sparks
WTF has she been through, heaven help us all

FFS stuff like this gives me the rage!! She acts like she's gone through the most heartbreaking/life changing/ traumatic experience and its a bleeping insult to those that have!!

Lydia has the most privileged life, where everything, literally is HANDED TO HER ON A GIFTED PLATE; she has a bungalow she likes to redecorate every week, a nice car, wardrobe full of designer clobber, a husband, a (paid) best friend, food on the table, no money worries, a job that enables her to be the most lazy cow ever, all her days free to get ready then beg for greenhouses, spends all day with her husband and best friend and she comes out with tit like this??!

The most traumatic thing thats ever happened in her sad little materialistic life is her cat (that she didn't even like) going missing. Something that was partly their fault for letting a bengal out to roam wherever it wanted when surrounded by farmers and livestock who have the right to shoot it (but nothing is every Lydia's fault is it). And she acted like a close family member had been brutally murdered.

She tries to RIP OFF her loyal followers and just because they didn't fall for it and her pride has been dented, she posts this tit. duck off Lydia, seriously, when you have actually been through life-changing traumatic experiences that you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy, then post this stuff. Not because no-one will buy your over priced Chinese tat and you're sat sulking.

Rant over :)
Well said

Reactions: 4
My 2 Cents surely you know that the swimming pool you are talking about was the one she didn’t want last year. No, the one I am talking about is the one she DOES want this year...completely different pools you see...🏊🏼‍♀️🤽🏼‍♂️

Now...about that absailing wall...🧗🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She hasnt got enough room for a swimming pool unless they chop down the trees.
She hasn't got enough room money for a swimming pool unless they chop down the trees.

Plus she will need the garden space as a landfill for all the unsold Globy tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her husband doesn't seem to have a mind of his own at all. She is into gardening now and he has jumped on the bandwagon and bows to her request. I've unfollowed them both but still watch their stories to keep up to date herev🤣
That's the thing, you don't have to be subscribers to follow them, their accounts are open for all to see 😂

Reactions: 10
I think she needs to be exposed by someone in the media, because i think most of us accept that influencers get gifted stuff by brands all the time, and if they do a job for a company they might get to keep the products etc etc. But she is deliberately using her 'status' and her 'following' to beg for things to furnish her home and garden.

Also she's really arrogant about it with her posts like, i might get an orangery next or a pool, well yeah we all would do that if it was free! And now Ali is posting stuff as well, he's posted a bust for the garden! They are trying to make the bungalow look like a stately home!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.