Lydia Millen #29 Dandruff eater, Globy restock cheater, Keyboard warrior deleter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well - they are looking for wood for the framework of the raised beds 🙈
They could fill the independent kit bags with cement and use them as bricks to line their raised beds. That would be so eco friendly and they'd last forever! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she needs to be exposed by someone in the media, because i think most of us accept that influencers get gifted stuff by brands all the time, and if they do a job for a company they might get to keep the products etc etc. But she is deliberately using her 'status' and her 'following' to beg for things to furnish her home and garden.

Also she's really arrogant about it with her posts like, i might get an orangery next or a pool, well yeah we all would do that if it was free! And now Ali is posting stuff as well, he's posted a bust for the garden! They are trying to make the bungalow look like a stately home!
I’m seeing hired coaches...lion enclosures...baboons on the car bonnets...keep of the grass signs...a quaint little coffee shop perched in the north end of the vineyard...and all for the cut price of £34.95 per person per day. When shall we book?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A pool: she can’t-the swim so what is the point. She is afraid of water!
She is trying to be the first to have a pool, before non stick Josie or sticky Vicky!! Then she can say that she has been copied!
More over the house will be impossible to sell with no garden. But greenhouse, raised beds, pool, outdoor kitchen, pizza oven, globy dung heap…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
They could fill the independent kit bags with cement and use them as bricks to line their raised beds. That would be so eco friendly and they'd last forever! 🤣
She may need the kit-bags to pack all her troubles in though - that’s the thing...

She is trying to be the first to have a pool, before non stick Josie or sticky Vicky!! Then she can say that she has been copied!
More over the house will be impossible to sell with no garden. But greenhouse, raised beds, pool, outdoor kitchen, pizza oven, globy dung heap…
She’s afraid of gardening too - need I say more🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The talk is toe curling cringe isn't it. I think they sound more like siblings the way they talk to each other. They both referenced comments so much.. I am sure they mean here rather than YT.

Why on earth would you add home grown basil to what looked like a Chicago town frozen pizza?
Didn't they get all that FREE veg on Sunday... (We know it was filmed Sunday because Lid said 'when I was in the Peak district yesterday).......
Imagine getting all that fresh free food then putting a pizza in the oven?

Pleased there are like minds here... thank you Miss Trunchbull... :)
I am baffled why this is content to them... as they won't like it being discussed..... !

The whole vlog was cringe! It’s just Ali being whipped by Lydia. He encourages her every whim! I swear when they were putting that basil in the pizza she said ‘you can take it off later’ so what’s it on there for? The gram!!!??
...and then I wanted to vomit when Ali said ‘it’s been a while since you were wet!’ 😳😳😳🤮🤮🤮 like please!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The whole vlog was cringe! It’s just Ali being whipped by Lydia. He encourages her every whim! I swear when they were putting that basil in the pizza she said ‘you can take it off later’ so what’s it on there for? The gram!!!??
...and then I wanted to vomit when Ali said ‘it’s been a while since you were wet!’ 😳😳😳🤮🤮🤮 like please!
Honestly they are repulsive, such classy individuals

• Heart
Reactions: 14
i was thinking they could pierce holes in the bottom and use them for tomato grow bags

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I couldn't believe this, they think they're being fancy putting their sauce on a plate to dip their pizza in.

I'm sure it's a parody account now, this isn't real. No way.

Haven't seen anyone mention this about Aldi's vlog yet- when he's struggling with the orange trees (as an aside why the hell couldn't he carry them??) Lydiot says she's got balls on her head and his retort is- lucky girl.

While I'm here, I have another question for people who've watched Lydiot's vlogs for a while, were her and Aldi ever affectionate with each other? I just find it odd that they never touch each other, I don't think I've ever seen them having a cuddle or anything loving between them

No they're not, but now that it has been mentioned here, you can bet your gifted greenhouse that you will see them being affectionate now - trying to prove a point!. In the last 5 years I've only ever seen Ali slap her bum once (in the old house) and that was so contrived and all for show. And he also made a comments about 'blow jobs tonight' in one vlog - if you can count that as affectionate....

They're not naturally affectionate, have no chemistry, no natural banter, they're very awkward near each other and tend to say things they think people should say. Ali 'serves' Lydia by doing jobs in the house and moving spiders and gets rewarded with 'good boy' comments and Lydia is either Ali's beard or just gives him a lazy and privileged life!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“Team spread for team drinks” ... But there are only 3 wine glasses Lydiot? And I’m sure I only spot 3-4 plates. Of course, because your team only comprises of you, your submissive husband and your best frwend.
Her post from yesterday, “making chutney for the gathering of all my team and their partners”, what a lot of tit
6147708C-4DB6-4357-ACD1-1F863891E09E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
No they're not, but now that it has been mentioned here, you can bet your gifted greenhouse that you will see them being affectionate now - trying to prove a point!. In the last 5 years I've only ever seen Ali slap her bum once (in the old house) and that was so contrived and all for show. And he also made a comments about 'blow jobs tonight' in one vlog - if you can count that as affectionate....

They're not naturally affectionate, have no chemistry, no natural banter, they're very awkward near each other and tend to say things they think people should say. Ali 'serves' Lydia by doing jobs in the house and moving spiders and gets rewarded with 'good boy' comments and Lydia is either Ali's beard or just gives him a lazy and privileged life!
Ah - 1 Blenheim Palace dog bed to add to the list then?

Reactions: 4
“Team spread for team drinks” ... But there are only 3 wine glasses Lydiot? And I’m sure I only spot 3-4 plates. Of course, because your team only comprises of you, your submissive husband and your best frwend.
Her post from yesterday, “making chutney for the gathering of all my team and their partners”, what a lot of tit
View attachment 177009
Cheese and crackers again wow dont go all out hey Lyd.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Cheese and crackers again wow dont go all out hey Lyd.
😂😂😂
I can help out with fellow instagramer from Norway (since we know Lydia is copying others) that manages to make cooking pasta very esthetically pleasing, cool, stylish and make me 🤤
Maybe a bit to scandinavian For her but anything to help our Lydl.

Reactions: 6
Today I was admitted to become a dentist, I'm in my early 30's and want to change my career path, but I haven't decided yet.
Maybe I should do it? Then I can fix Lidl's escalator teeth (she would have to pay full price naturally)? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
No vlog and this time not even an apology to her minions for not uploading. Prob waiting for comments asking if she's alright and the such like so she can do a big 'I'm back' vlog on Monday!! Ffs, so you're 'poorly' but not poorly enough to stop begging and having 'team' drinks 🙄🙄

Today I was admitted to become a dentist, I'm in my early 30's and want to change my career path, but I haven't decided yet.
Maybe I should do it? Then I can fix Lidl's escalator teeth (she would have to pay full price naturally)? 😂😂😂😂😂
Well done you 🥳🥳

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Wouldn't her beloved tan just wash off?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.