Lydia Millen #28 My Globy sales & ethics are low, if you dont like just unfollow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course the comments are turned off because her product is tit and she bloody well knows it!

Lydia#29 begging for a green house and a globy restock...what a crock!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In every video posted we should dislike all her videos, that would easily equate to over 1k dislikes, do you guys do that?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hilarious how the likes on her Globy page have went from 8k+ on first launch to just getting over 1k now 😂 “you asked we delivered” how could we ask when you turned off commenting haha!! It’s such a bad trait to enjoy someone’s downfall but she dug this grave for herself.
I don’t think I have ever seen any brand that has completely shut down their comments. What a disgrace. It would be much better if she just (as she started) let it disappear.

Reactions: 25
Imagine launching a brand and it being such a failure that you have to, fake a restock, delete comments, eventually turn comments off, be too worried to have the confidence to turn comments back on and while lying in bed while your "husband" brings you lavender wrapped in string.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
This is like one more hymn before the second iceberg. Why, oh why? One of the reasons, for example, I buy from Asos is because I can make a free return to my local Spar. The shipping of this oven mitt set, round two, is just as expensive and the returns even more so! What fool would buy this?! Meanwhile, Lady Lidl has convened to the Master bedroom like a real, badass, boss queen. Very poor show. Testing even the most die hard followers surely. Imagine being the architect of your own misfortune to this degree.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Is there any difference in the re-launch? What was the point of "restocking"/relaunching (from Lidls perspective) a week later if the comments are still turned off, no price difference, no concerns were addressed and nothing new was added?

• Sick
  • Heart
I'd say it was surprising (but I'm in no way surprised) but it's absolutely mental she's not even re-posted the Globy restock on her personal Instagram. How would you not do this on the morning of your own companies re-launch? She must have to do some serious mental gymnastics to convince herself she's a boujie boss witch.

Probs some PMT but my Lydia rage is off the charts at the moment

• Heart
I suddenly thought I had an answer. In Australia the tax year runs from June to July, I thought if it was the same in UK she suddenly stopped selling in one year to then start again in another but no, tax year is different.
So I am just gobsmacked what is she doing, her last aborted attempt to sell sent her to her sick bed, why do it again.
What do we not know tattlers??
She can't have sold out first time or we would never have heard the end of it.
Would it have been this easy/fast to get more product from China.
I have been giving her credit for plotting and planning a comeback instead she does and says/explains nothing. I think she is a hell of a lot dozier than we thought, she is just going to try and flog the rest of the bags and not mention it ever again and just hope it all sells.
I hope people can comment on it somewhere.

Reactions: 18
Hopefully you have a stomach made of steel! The scene appears in one of Ali's videos from early Feb 2019: "Our new bedroom is finished & overnight stay in London", from about 10.30 to 11.30 mins. Be warned: not for the faint-hearted! 🤢

WHAT HAVE I JUST SEEN! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE THAT IN A VIDEO?! HOLY HELL

Watching it back now I’ve only just paid any attention to that first 3 seconds, what is that all about? Those moves are making me cringe so hard 🥴
I need an independent pamper to get over it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just one other thing and then I will shutup... can you really return an item like this? None of these items are individually wrapped or sealed prior to opening judging by Josie’s demo. These items are quiet personal so surely they should have been individually sealed and if you break the seal you cannot return? Like knickers or earrings? Imagine getting someones returned item that they didn’t like the texture of the exfoliating strap on their skin, for example, and decided to return. Is that sanitary. No, it is not.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
In every video posted we should dislike all her videos, that would easily equate to over 1k dislikes, do you guys do that?
Good idea but does that mean we increase her figures for watched videos? At the mo I'm not watching!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I dont know enough about Instagram BUT would Lydia and Ali actually have shared the fact that they are giving the flowers away. Or do the hamper people think that they just take flowers out for a drive on the weekend.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.