Lydia Millen #28 My Globy sales & ethics are low, if you dont like just unfollow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My final comment is on the huge kitchen garden she now wants to have. Still seems bizzare and I don’t think she realises how much work is involved!! I think she should take a bit of time to learn to garden first before making such a big investment.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What is a “kitchen garden” ?!
It's typically just a smaller garden nearest to one's kitchen as opposed to a larger garden that might be further away from the home.
You might place one right outside your back door for easy access to herbs and vegetables that don't require a ton of space to grow.
Hope that helps. ;)

Reactions: 9
Apparently picking and eating dandruff is a condition linked to OCD and it is considered a mental health issue, there is a trend of people doing this more often than one would think!! Shocking stuff I know!! If that is truly was she was doing then even more reason she needs to speak to someone abt her mental health!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The raised beds will be like everything else, played with until autumn and when she realizes that the water bill is enormous she will pull them all down Or when she tastes her disgusting veggies she will give up! It might not happen if it isn’t gifted, we are still waiting for the pizza oven and fully equipped outdoor kitchen, the new stairs down to the garden, the various benches in the wall ………. The master en-suite bathroom, the dungeon wash room, the sex dungeon. (Cinema room), the attic… no big fish have bitten on those. And those tits!!!
well lidl is lucky she did get some pr 🥔 !!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Do you know by any chance what effect it has if you choose option (when recommended in you feed) “not interested” or “don’t recommend this channel”?
I don't know 100%, but would make an educated assumption that it would have a negative effect, but not as much as clicking out of a video and YT altogether. YT isn't even bothered about dislikes on a video; to them it means people are watching and interacting. So even though disliking her videos makes no difference to her algorithms, it certainly dents her pride and can affect her sponsorships with brands.

YT wants to recommend more similar videos to keep you engaged and on their platform for as long as possible, so monitors the content and demographic of channels you watch and tries to match it up so that you keep watching more, sub to more people etc. A few people clicking 'not interested' won't make a difference at all, but if all of a sudden, everyone was doing that, or a large proportion, it certainly would. That channel eventually wouldn't appear in the recommended any more and it would affect algorithms and as a result, that channel wouldn't get the reach and views it could pull previously.

The only reason I started watching Lidl in the first place was because her 'car tour' in her old white Evoque, was recommended about 5 years ago. She looked really pretty and sweet and I love cars, so watched and was a fan for about 3/4 years, until someone stuck a stick up her arse and she became insufferable!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

You think that's crazy? I think is crazy how your name is on a company that you don't even mention cause you are too embarraced to admit you are making part of such a failure "business".
yes ... it is crazy how much money you are investing already in a hobby of THREE MONTHS - she is so out of touch with reality

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I work in an industry where we regularly source and import from China and other Asian countries. IF a product is ready to ship from the Chinese manufacturer it takes weeks to arrive to the West Coast of the US by boat. You can airfreight, but that is very expensive and I doubt Lydia would pay for that. Once the boat arrives there is customs clearance and then shipping by truck to a warehouse for distribution. Basically, Lydia's "restock" product would have to have been sitting on a dock in the UK to arrive to her in less than two weeks. She is full of lies. There is NO WAY this is new product.
If the items are light ie light microfibre/velvet tanning mitts it wouldn’t cost a lot to ship air freight. She’ll take a hit on the margin though so if she was very friendly she she would have had it shipped by sea. However I still don’t think it is a restock other than updating the box and the card with the new company name. I think because of the outrage about price and confusion about what the product was they probably just stopped at the 500 which included the st tropez sample?

God this garden kitchen / greenhouse obsession at the moment is even more off the rails than her usual behaviour. The line of thinking here is super erratic even for her - plant a couple of basic cress and herbs and then all of sudden she's planning to drop thousands (or beg for) pounds worth of greenhouse/garden equipment. The kitchen garden tit is genuinely the most bafflingly too - she doesn't even have the basics down with cooking, she doesn't seem to enjoy it or be good at it, she uses a thermomix most of the time. In a vlog she had to text Carrie to tell her how to roast courgette in olive oil a few months ago 🤦‍♀️ Is it genuinely worth all the expense and hassle to probably put a picture of it on the gram the one time and then never ever touch it again?

Whilst I obviously think she's a total knob 😂 I'm genuinely starting to feel a bit uncomfortable about her mental state every time she posts a story obsessing about this at the moment as that is all she is doing atm. Her logic here is just so so off and she's clearly trying to deflect from the Globy shitstorm - to herself more than anyone. Surely Ali shouldn't be encouraging this madness (although we all know he'll never put his foot down)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It's typically just a smaller garden nearest to one's kitchen as opposed to a larger garden that might be further away from the home.
You might place one right outside your back door for easy access to herbs and vegetables that don't require a ton of space to grow.
Hope that helps. ;)
Thanks ! So it’s just a vegetable patch ? I never heard it be referenced as a kitchen garden before.

Does she have extensions as her hair has grown hella thick for someone as unhealthy as she is.

Reactions: 7
Thanks ! So it’s just a vegetable patch ? I never heard it be referenced as a kitchen garden before.
Yes, I think so. Probably comes from back in the days where gardens were acres and acres and fed large groups or a village. One's kitchen garden was maybe just for the household. Just guessing here. ;) I think it's a fancy term now... I mean, aren't all gardens for use in the kitchen? LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dont know enough about Instagram BUT would Lydia and Ali actually have shared the fact that they are giving the flowers away. Or do the hamper people think that they just take flowers out for a drive on the weekend.
I dislike that company with a vengeance. Not only are they stupid, but they are STUPID!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry but she's not right. How about you take some cooking lessons first then when you can cook more then pasta get a greenhouse, raised beds.

Reactions: 23
What is a “kitchen garden” ?!
Veg patch but posher!

It only counts as a view if you watch for a certain length of time. It also takes into account if you watched half of it, switched off, then switched back on, so that would only count as 1 view. YouTube also doesn't like videos where large amounts of people start watching then click out of YT altogether!! It is a serious negative and affects the algorithms, therefore, YT will not place that channel's videos in the recommended section if it repeatedly produces content that causes people to click out of YT. For YT, that is the worst thing you can do as a creator; make a video that causes people to click out of YT altogether. They want you on their platform for as long as possible, enagaged, making comments, liking and disliking videos.

The worst thing that could happen to Lidl regarding her YT channel is either no-one watching at all, or everyone watching and clicking out of YT straight away.
Yay! Let's get 👎👎👎👎!

Reactions: 10
What’s with the eye movements from side to side and the little shrug and sigh? She really is just one of those people you want to poke in the face
genuinely it’s rage inducing. I know a women (who has the mentally of a 15year old despite being 33) who makes snap chats and insta stories of herself eye rolling etc into the camera. She thinks it’s cute because she thinks she is hot and loves herself. But my god in reality it’s just embarrassing. Like stop you’re 30 odd, get over your own reflection. I honestly think the people that do it just love themselves. Lidl probably plays them back to herself constantly as well.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.