Lydia Millen #28 My Globy sales & ethics are low, if you dont like just unfollow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so what's different with Globy???
Same stuff
Same price
Same tit
Clearly they didn't listen when everyone said it was over priced tat.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Well at least Amelia's jewelry she released with Skinny dip did sell, so it's only natural that byTerrible went with the most bankable of the two boss babezzzz.

Ok so what's different with Globy???
Same stuff
Same price
Same tit
Clearly they didn't listen when everyone said it was over priced tat.
Unbelievable!

Reactions: 9
Lydia has turned off her story DMs, Zoe Sugg did this to when she had a scandal with her followers, I find this to be a slap in the face to their followers, she’s basically saying
“watch my videos so I get paid, like and comment on my Instagram so companies pay me to advertise, and buy my over priced tanning tool kit so I get paid, but don’t contact me, I don’t want to hear from you, I’m far too important to respond to the likes of you.”
She never replies to her followers unless it’s a chance for her to promote something so she can get paid or to “set the record straight” and try and pull the wool over their eyes.

There is zero reason why she can’t take 30-60 minutes out of her day to reply to these people, but then again she needs to faf with the pillows on the sofa and that takes up most of her time!
And overwatering those goddamned plants!
Aren’t those flowers the ones they were gifted by that veg company earlier in the day? Where are they off to? A regift for Cawwie?

View attachment 172675View attachment 172676
the pair of them staring at the cams constantly is definitely narcissistic. Maybe they should do as he did. They look like total frigging idiots! Seems Aldi’s body was recovered from the woodland poppies.

She might be taking time off for the boob job she’s having undone, and a nose job while she’s anaesthetised? “Do you consent o be aestheticised, silly Miss Moo Moo?”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Comments on the glo page are turned off 😂

Aren’t brands and influencers meant to thrive off engagement with their customers??

how good is your brand and product if you won’t allow people an opinion on it?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
If she's done a restock and she wants to publicise this to get more sales then why has she not posted anything on her main account where she has 882000 potential customers? No story, no picture, nothing! Honestly at 13 year old doing a school project would come up with a better marketing strategy than her. She may mock her mother for working on the make up counter of Tescos, but that is where Lydia belongs, she's blagged it for too long now, she is such an epic failure.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Comments on the glo page are turned off 😂

Aren’t brands and influencers meant to thrive off engagement with their customers??

how good is your brand and product if you won’t allow people an opinion on it?
No one should have a business if they can’t handle customer feedback, by turning the comments off she looks like a money hungry coward!

Reactions: 26
Hopefully you have a stomach made of steel! The scene appears in one of Ali's videos from early Feb 2019: "Our new bedroom is finished & overnight stay in London", from about 10.30 to 11.30 mins. Be warned: not for the faint-hearted! 🤢

OMG I thought he edited this out! It's still live!? Sorry for the fake news everyone clearly I thought too highly of him!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So Lydia 100% reads here!

She knows we were all on to her with how many products she really sold as we were able to see total number in stock.

well now it’s changed and you can no longer see?
967CFF91-F8BB-40B5-BCAF-C7B1D50FCBA4.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Hilarious how the likes on her Globy page have went from 8k+ on first launch to just getting over 1k now 😂 “you asked we delivered” how could we ask when you turned off commenting haha!! It’s such a bad trait to enjoy someone’s downfall but she dug this grave for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
We delivered....

confusion over what the product was/is
Cheap plastic tat from china
Overcharging people due to the VAT fiasco
Non compliance due to the VAT fiasco
Noone being allowed to comment because people are HaTErZ
No glo just tan applicators to make you orange like Lidl.
Silence on the ‘founders’ own insta

Hahah such a crock of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hilarious how the likes on her Globy page have went from 8k+ on first launch to just getting over 1k now 😂 “you asked we delivered” how could we ask when you turned off commenting haha!! It’s such a bad trait to enjoy someone’s downfall but she dug this grave for herself.
What she (or her “team”) does is mindlessly copy-pasting marketing communications from other brands!
No one in Lydia’s “office” put any thought in any of the lines on their Web site/Globy account. They took that line about Covid-19 delivery delays from, say, NaP, the lines on return policy from Depop, product description from Alibaba, “you’ve asked we’ve delivered” from Feelunique. Nothing is coherent, nothing has anything to do with Globy brand and the actual product.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What she (or her “team”) does is mindlessly copy-pasting marketing communications from other brands!
No one in Lydia’s “office” put any thought in any of the lines on their Web site/Globy account. They took that line about Covid-19 delivery delays from, say, NaP, the lines on return policy from Depop, product description from Alibaba, “you’ve asked we’ve delivered” from Feelunique. Nothing is coherent, nothing has anything to do with Globy brand and the actual product.
I would say « there is actually no one in lidl’s office, ie empty office »full stop. (May be lumi and the mice ).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
new thread coming up today for sure, maybe there will even be a vlog to discuss??

#29 Tattle asks, Lydia delivers more Globy crap to pay for the greenhouse!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.