Lydia Millen #28 My Globy sales & ethics are low, if you dont like just unfollow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"tan still fading"

Reactions: 9
Carrie is a wet lettuce. She’s very happy playing second fiddle to Lydia. I genuinely don’t know what she gets out of their friendship, except maybe a few free cast off scrunchies that Lydia doesn’t want.
I don’t get it either. She seems a sweetie, is quirky and very pretty and smiley. Maybe she doesn’t realise she is in a controlling and coercive relationship with Lydia.

Reactions: 5
And she has posted a house pic on her main insta page now. Same picture she posted a few days ago on the home account, reposted.
I still think she's going to move globy to her home account, it's all about appearances after all than actual success

deleted from her main account but raises some good points, she's just going to keep burying her head

Attachments

Reactions: 32
It annoys me that they spout off about us being mean, I don’t come on here to be a bitch, not at all. I try and steer away from making hurtful remarks about her appearance because I’m not oil painting! And I try not to talk about her from a personal perspective because at the end of the day I don’t actually know her. I try and comment on what she presents to us. I really enjoyed Lydia at the start, I thought she was real and enthusiastic about life and her relationship. These are things I could relate to, she couldn’t always afford expensive purchases and I liked her recommendations of worthwhile items. Upon watching her I was cheering her on, wanting her to do well and to achieve her dreams! I was so happy for her when she married Ali and bought her house. I enjoyed watching her excitement and disbelief that she had finally got her her dream home and I was genuinely happy for both of them. However, this is when she changed. It was all about what she could get done for free and how quickly she could have it done. There was nothing I could relate to at all, now she might say I should have made a decision to not watch her then, maybe she’s right? But I was intrigued to see more. And the more I watched the more I saw her be mean to her followers- she was passive aggressive and always made snidey comments when anyone dared challenge her. The more feedback she got, the more defensive she got. Her relationship with Ali seemed strange too, he seemed to be more of her odd job man than her husband. She never talks about people’s real life struggles and just glosses over hard times in life. To Lydia, going out of the house is stress! How is that relatable? I once showed my mum one of her vlogs and she said ‘why should I be bothered about her having stuff done to her house for free and unboxing luxury stuff that I would only ever dream of buying myself?!’ And I thought, yeh you are right! Why does she think we want to hear her brag about what she’s having done next? It’s all about immediate gratification with her. When she opens her packages she’s all over it, then she’s on to the next! It comes across as greedy and averous. The thing that irks me the most is how lazy she is, she doesn’t seem to put any effort into anything except her sproutlings! Why do people who work long days then want to sit an watch her receive all her goodies, moan about her busy day (when all she’s done is faff) and boss her husband around, including her house elf Carrie? So, no Lydia , I’m not being mean because I’m jealous of your looks or your life, but because I just find you totally unrelatable and just ignorant to other people!
You chose to put your work out there for people to see, just like an actor does. Does leornardo di caprio go and delete reviews about his performance? No of course he doesn’t! He has to learn to take criticism as a part of his job. I really think you need to work harder Lydia.

Reactions: 79
I still think she's going to move globy to her home account, it's all about appearances after all than actual success

deleted from her main account but raises some good points, she's just going to keep burying her head
That’s not even bad! I can’t believe she deleted that. She’s so crazy and controlling

This is wonderfully put! I really hope she reads this and manages some self-reflection

Reactions: 19
I can’t remember who on here shared this tip! But I looked at what her other Lydia Millen account has used for usernames.. will she be allowed to go back and use this account for another Glóby account?

I’m wondering if she wants to move her insta accounts round? Seems weird she’s posted her vlog on her other Lydia Millen account and not her main one!

Attachments

I decided - you are my best friend

The summary of her vlog in her instastory makes her appear even more maniac than usually. I feel stressed out by only watching 15 seconds of this

Reactions: 11
I believe that a book should be published!! At least you will sell more than one considering the amount of tattlers and lurkers there are!!
@Moloko We can be besties I'll tell my best friend he's now demoted. I can't pay you though

If my career doesn't work out, I'll give writing a book a go The Glóby memorial has given me more than enough content

Reactions: 18
She has orange orangutan eyebrows ewwwwy.
Her smugness is on 1000, all the hmmm emmm hmmmm hmmm STFU

she is really duleded to think her cheap plastic China crap is luxury and ppl would buy it = nope

Reactions: 13
Yes it will lasts millions of years. That’s the problem

Ali’s Insta has him flexing with weights as he read here he is a fraction of the man he once was. You’re welcome.

Reactions: 23
haha. I enjoy I do not even need to watch the vlogs anymore. You summarize them perfectly!

Anytime she says she will do something her self (aka Ali will do it and she'll prop her camera up to show her doing one thing to make it look like "she helped") I know there is a company doing it for free right behind her. It's so obvious. In her "Launch" vlog she said she hates having other people do things for her. That should have been followed by the sound of crickets... Lydia, we all know you don't do anything yourself. If you could hire someone to brush your teeth for you, you know you would.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.