Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have the trust pilot reviews been deleted? It’s actually hilarious how much she’s in denial!

Reactions: 6
So trust pilot reviews have been deleted. She 100% is reading on here and spending all her time on here! LOL
E7824C97-B948-4677-A9A2-5D3E3E624152.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Don't go giving her any more ideas 🙈

I think she's not deleted comments under the launch vlog because this is the video that will get reported the most to YouTube for being misleading. So if she deletes all the negative comments from it, it looks worse on her and so YouTube are more likely to investigate and remove her video!. Don't forget YouTube is her main platform and if that goes, it'll cause her more damage than anything else.

Either that or it was Cawwie's day off yesterday 🤣
She can't delete the negative ones under the launch vlog cause then there would be none 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But most likely there are hundreds of kits, or dare I say 'Edit No. 2' in some warehouse in MK 🙈

Wouldn't load up
agree she will have a tonne of stock in her warehouse.. she will have been deluded enough to think that a lot of her subscribers would buy it .. I wouldn’t be surprised if she has ordered 10K plus kits .. then kept the stock low on the site for the initial round of orders so she could claim sold out.
Remember she said she wanted to create a brand that retailers would ‘have to stock’ .. as they wouldn’t be able to ignore her anymore ..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi guys. Newbie here. Loving your comments. Spot on. Yes, there was a comment re the mitt sourced at 38p. This, on top of the hidden taxes on the Glo web, along with the composition of the product being in faintest print (polyester and PU), the massive shipping costs, and the worst insult of all - any returns had to be received in exact packaging, ie with that egotistical massive signature box - via 1st Class post. The thing with a box that size to return would cost another 16 quid min. She at least could have spared her hapless followers the box and sent the little plastic bag with its little plastic bits. I honestly think she never saw past the box cos it had the Lidl signature. Beggars belief.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
OMG you literally wrote exactly what I was thinking when I watched that. Yes Lydia, this is how the rest of the world is now working and dealing with covid. Which by the way Lydia is not now over!!! 🤬
How she said they were social distancing and walked around Carrie when she was bring the food outside then goes to London with her, in carries car, with no mask on! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm getting the trust pilot reviews are still there...

Something weird is going on, there are 2 new reviews on trust pilot both today, and the ones that were there yesterday have disappeared. I think someone screen shot them though. So i don't know why they are disappearing because Lydia has not claimed the site address yet.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Reading up on trustpilot, maybe they think it’s suspicious or fraud

And that’s just the product 😂
So possibly it will pop back up once Trust Pilot have reviewed it 🤔
I can't see how they would automatically flag as not genuine from how they were worded

Reactions: 3
Not sure how she has done this? If the customer has an order number or confirmation of ordering from you then TP doesn’t let you delete the comments?
that was my understanding too. So this sneaky witch has some how managed to get reviews deleted. She Is desperate isn’t she? Delete away Lidl but we all know the truth here and clearly alot of people following you have now seen the light based on YouTube and insta before you silenced people. Even your arse licker followers will start to see something is up when you are not raving about your own product and how well it’s selling. That you’ve blocked comments on the Glo page... no successful business does this. you are a flop and failure. I hope you feel happy looking in the mirror knowing you are a con artist that has created their own bubble of fakery and in doing so gaslights everyone else. Disgusting individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.