Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched it.

duck OFF WITH YOUR bleeping SPROUTLINGS. STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN SO duck RIGHT bleeping OFF.

Just needed to get that out.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Oh, you've never watched one of her vlogs before, well if you have nothing to do, and you really want to be bored, then watch a few random ones, the ones from 2-3 years ago were quite good/acceptable, actual blogging, actual shoots/products/jobs/content etc, and watch some vlogmas as well for good measure. You will need wine, snacks, and probably paracetamol and a bucket.
We should create our top 5 best videos by Lydia that are recommended to newly joined friends- just like “newbie kit”. Top fails or top 5 where we loved Lydia 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Lyds needs to come back down to earth.

Lives in Northamptonshire... and forgive me if I’m wrong.. she’s from Hertfordshire.
Surprised she’s not claiming to have gone to university in Oxfordshire.
Can’t address globyshire because She’s currently gardening in Wiltshire.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Such funny comments above - love them and @Elle Belle amazing as usual!

Blocking your own brand name from your youtube channel where you have an audience of supposedly 855,000 people, that is the most ridiculous thing ever.

Ladies she is unhinged, more unhinged than we ever thought possible. Poor Ali and Carrie must be on medication to deal with her and her rambling.

I think she needs to run a shopping channel because that is basically the only thing she can do, so i'm going to send her CV to QVC to see if they can find her a slot, in the middle of the night, so she can demonstrate gardening products, or sell fake tan.
Surely people HAVE to see these!?!?!? please let them see the liiiiight!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Lidl just shared this on her instastory. Obviously this women wants to grow her own home account by brown nosing Lidl but I just find it shocking that for someone that says they've been following Lydia for so long, that she can't see past the bullshit. Honestly it beggars belief that people are so gullible and can't read between the lines anymore.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
The course she did is piss easy to get onto so I doubt she’ll have needed A levels to get accepted onto the course. I’ve just had a quick google and from what I’ve just seen on similar courses they are offering, they are chucking the kitchen sink at getting people to join their university. One of the courses includes a trip to a European city and New York as part of the tuition fees and a free laptop!* It’s hardly a degree of value and personally I think working in the field of marketing from the ground up would have been more beneficial in terms of learning!

*Meanwhile I’m here with my worthwhile masters degree in a shortage subject with shitloads of student debt and a hand me down laptop! *
Can i ask what subject your masters is in? Not snooty at all, just interested!

Reactions: 2
From 2014 I think the dream is turning into a nightmare....https://lydiaelisemillen.com/2014/03/dreams/

Reactions: 4
Just watched it.

duck OFF WITH YOUR bleeping SPROUTLINGS. STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN SO duck RIGHT bleeping OFF.

Just needed to get that out.
Hahah she gives more of a tit about her sprootlings than she does about Ali, Cawwie, her own mother, Lumi and Globy combined.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's controlling the narrative and will probably get away with it. Its disgusting. She's such a con artist
Could her channel be reported to YouTube? Is that possible, I know you can block it, but if she is scamming people, hit her where it hurts in her pocket, have them look at all the comments that are being deleted because surely they can see them, and have them demonetise her videos?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry but can she actually do what she is doing? Launch an awful con of a product but control the narrative so fiercely that she is deleting every negative comment and even blocking the name of the company from being mentioned, thereby only rave reviews from clearly deluded sheep remain? And now pretending it never happened on her insta or latest vlog. Is this all not a form of false advertising? How is she getting away with it!

Edit: sorry just saw the very similar post above mine

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Could her channel be reported to YouTube? Is that possible, I know you can block it, but if she is scamming people, hit her where it hurts in her pocket, have them look at all the comments that are being deleted because surely they can see them, and have them demonetise her videos?
This would be great to do! Can we report her for buying followers too? Is it worth us reporting her to Instagram for that or would they not care?

Sorry but can she actually do what she is doing? Launch an awful con of a product but control the narrative so fiercely that she is deleting every negative comment and even blocking the name of the company from being mentioned, thereby only rave reviews from clearly deluded sheep remain? And now pretending it never happened on her insta or latest vlog. Is this all not a form of false advertising? How is she getting away with it!

Edit: sorry just saw the very similar post above mine
I agree, we have to do something. It’s clearly unethical but is it illegal? Or in violation of the platforms’ rules?

Reactions: 11
was there a post some days ago that said the mitt was 38p from her factory in china

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Maybe when she's married to a man who is attracted to women? 🤷🏼
🤣 genuinely can’t see a romantic connection or sexual chemistry between those two! Ali is definitely Not just straight man perhaps bisexual ( who knows). I feel like he’s sticking with her because they both desperate to live in a massive house and keep repainting and redecorating so don’t have to actually spent time with each other during the day! Poor guy he’s probably equally sick of her tit and try’s to avoid her by hiding in his office - only room she can’t renovate again and again! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Lornaluxe has finally 'reviewed' globy, and I use that term very loosely. This is it..... she just mentions she's going to use the kit and that's it..no picture of it, does not show a thing and in the rest of her story continues to plug a cult beauty discount code...hahhahahaahhahahhhahahhahah. And she was one that Lydia sent a PR pack too!! Good call Lydia!!! Even ITF put more effort into it than that!! 👍🏼👍🏼
They do not want people’s “hate“ to come their way too.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.