Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣 genuinely can’t see a romantic connection or sexual chemistry between those two! Ali is definitely Not just straight man perhaps bisexual ( who knows). I feel like he’s sticking with her because they both desperate to live in a massive house and keep repainting and redecorating so don’t have to actually spent time with each other during the day! Poor guy he’s probably equally sick of her tit and try’s to avoid her by hiding in his office - only room she can’t renovate again and again! 🤣
You may be right in the last vlog he did you could see how bitchy she was towards him...... and how they each get on each others nerves but thats just normal however I feel bad for Ali he so wants a child but she seems to be putting off if she puts it off anymore that window might close, if she had kids she wouldnt need to fill the void and thats what it is.. with stuff, shes lucky she can sell on so quickly but even the living room i thought was nicer then is it now in particular the lighting....sorry i know Ive gone off topic!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
🤣 genuinely can’t see a romantic connection or sexual chemistry between those two! Ali is definitely Not just straight man perhaps bisexual ( who knows). I feel like he’s sticking with her because they both desperate to live in a massive house and keep repainting and redecorating so don’t have to actually spent time with each other during the day! Poor guy he’s probably equally sick of her tit and try’s to avoid her by hiding in his office - only room she can’t renovate again and again! 🤣
But she is renovating HIS office for him next 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 8
There was nothing wrong with that house its lovely.
I like it more than their current one, which is just ridiculous.

She's so much more likeable, humble, and relatable here. Can't figure out if she's changed or was just better at hiding it...

I'm shook, I really really like her here.

Reactions: 9
I like it more than their current one, which is just ridiculous.

She's so much more likeable, humble, and relatable here. Can't figure out if she's changed or was just better at hiding it...

I'm shook, I really really like her here.
No, she has definitely changed. We've all witnessed it happen. As soon as she moved to the bungalow and as soon as she started collating her 'team" it all got to her head. At the same time her social circle started to shrink, she distanced herself from many fellow vloggers, started attending less events etc and has just slowly over time closed herself off into her bubble surrounded by her enablers.
I truly can't ever see her being a mother. Harsh as it sounds, Lydia is the centre of Lydia's world and she is far too selfish for that to ever change. She's even jealous that Lumi gets more attention from Ali than she does. I just can't see how she could adapt around a child's routine, when she makes everyone around her adapt to hers. She behaves like a child herself. If they do decide to have a child then good luck to them both. I think Ali would make a great dad. Time will tell...

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
But she is renovating HIS office for him next 🤣
Oh dear!!! This woman in unstoppable🤣 She has nothing else to do with her life, if she wasn’t renovating and growing some basil in every vlog, alone with opening some freebies. What would she actually have to focus on! She’d have absolutely no content so she’s trying to drag this unnecessary renovation work for as long as possible!

Reactions: 9
Oh dear!!! This woman in unstoppable🤣 She has nothing else to do with her life, if she wasn’t renovating and growing some basil in every vlog, alone with opening some freebies. What would she actually have to focus on! She’d have absolutely no content so she’s trying to drag this unnecessary renovation work for as long as possible!
Every bloody video is the same..her garden, sproutlings, cooking, deliveries, doing her makeup THATS IT!

Reactions: 27
I have recently been in awe of people doing a ‘no spend
Vlog Monday 29.06.20. Filmed a life-time ago.

- No prizes for guessing the vlog opens with her 'sprutes'. She's very excited, but admits not much is happening over here. Talking about life in general Lydia?
- She's impressed herself with her talents. You vastly overestimate your abilities Lydia. There's literally 3 'sproutings' in 5 acres of soil. She's obsessed with basil. She rubs her fingers on the leaves to smell them when walking past. What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've heard Lydia. Ever.
- She now admits the courtyard is not a courtyard after all, but a lightwell. She doesn't like being let down when workers don't turn up when they say they will. I wonder how it feels to be a Glóby customer right now Lydia?
- Less than 5 minutes in and she's talked about 3 separate deliveries. Sustainability for life. Well only on days that don't end with y.
- She highlights her 'poor little redshot eyes'. Knowing what we now know, they're about to get worse. A lot worse. Believe me.
- She highlights followers criticise her for spending x amount of money on a mug or scrunchie. She wants to emphasise everyone puts monetary worth on different things. Well I place a whole 5p on Glóby. And not a nice shiny silver 5 pence piece. No, 5 individual copper pennies. The ones you know that have been found on the floor or behind the sofa.
- Her new Gianvito Rossi purchase are a 'brainchild'. They're flip flops. But apparently you can wear them to a wedding. She obviously advised all her own wedding guests to do this. So you know she appeared tall *taller in comparison.
- She's also found a white linen wedding dress which is 'the dream'. She acknowledges the dress might be too big. She tries it on. It's not. I really think you have body dysmorphia Lydia? And brain dysmorphia too.
- She's feeling lethargic. Again. Might need another day off Lydia. Oh wait until the end of the vlog, she's taking 3 week days off in the sun. Standard.
- It's her first time going out by herself in a long while. You such a big girl Lydia. Sorry big shawt girl. Whatever. Does she vlog this first venture out in the unknown? Of course not.
- She can't remember what happened before March. I have a feeling you're not going to forget June Lydia. It's called karma. And it's pronounced haha.
- She thinks she has put too much fake tan on her top lip. Maybe bring out a tash mitt in Glóby Edit No. 2 Lydia? Not that it'll make any difference. We all know it's a hairy tash that no amount of buffing will remove.
- She struggles to bend down to give equally narcissistic cat her food. She says 'mummy's legs don't work after daddy's workout'. I wonder if Ali got any action the night before? On the balance of probability I think not. You're not going to be getting any anytime soon either Ali. Well maybe hate sex. Maybe not.
- A shot of Ali's bum in the flowerbed at 11:30 at night. She states they're 'one cheeseboard deep'. No, not another sexual innuendo.
- She admits she created a 'rod for her own back' about posting on instastories of Ali being livid for gardening so late. Everyone makes mistakes. Future Lydia, you're about to post another cringe story very soon.
- There's a little mothy on her lavender bush. We might not be able to hear her because of the wind. I actually like the sound you make when you shut up Lydia.
- Her actual job of the day is to prep the veg. The veg she won't eat. All about that healthy lifestyle.
- She's making another blueberry and lime cake. (Thermo)mix it up girl and actually make something else. Variety is the spice of life after all.
- It's just clouded over. She's livid as the day's weather report lied. You should be Lydia. There's definitely going to be more rain on your parade in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
- She opens a parcel of books. She 'doesn't know what this is but she's obviously been sent it'. Yes, I'm just as surprised they think you can actually read. These will never see the light of day. RIP trees.
- She's learned so much after the movement following George Floyd's death and about who her audience is. She had 'a tunnel vision mindset' before. She says 'call me ignorant'. You're ignorant Lydia. She's going to do better for her beautiful and diverse audience. Well that lasted long.
- She's proud she's shared a plus sized dress. She's a supporter of 'fat' girls too. But her stomach then rumbles repeatedly. She's very hungry. She needs to have her smoothie. She's not adding peanut butter in though as she's been losing definition recently. There is no unit of measure for her stupidity.
- Speaking of units more wine chat. She highlights she consumes alcohol in a responsible way. You know just in case a child is watching her channel. Now this really would be a case for the NSPCC.
Brilliant! I look forward to your summaries so much! Thanks for taking one for the team.

Reactions: 3
When was this video posted? I’m shook how someone can go from being so *normal* to... what she is now? Genuinely shocked.
Omg this is the person I initially subscribed to! Money can change people but it doesn't have to. Patricia Bright has managed to accumulate some wealth but when I watch her now I still see the awkward 20 something year old I first stumbled across, except now she's married, has babies and has managed to amass some wealth. When I watch Lydia, it's like someone has taken over her body and soul.

I think Lyds's thinks we're all jealous that she's successful but it has nothing to do with that. It's because she's lost the sense of self with all the expensive freebies and designer stuff. PB has just announced a £10,000 funding scheme to support black women in business and education...Lyd's is being an ally by spending the same amount (where she can't get it for free), refurbishing her refurbished house.

Reactions: 23
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 I think ITF and Josie also mentioned this brand. Makes me NOT want to buy from them. Forgot to disclose #gifted. Do they have to disclose if they have bought an item with a discount?? Or only if gifted?
They both bought it then Lydia babe had to buy their tat when they release it too!

Reactions: 7
Lydia, because we know you read Tattle, here's a suggestion for Thursday's vlog. Instead of yet another video titled 'What I bought last week', how about one titled
'What I learnt from last week'. Let's see if you can spend 40 minutes on that subject!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
So, perhaps this is a difference in terminology between UK and US universities. This article sounds like she took one "course" ... to me, that is just one class vs. completing an entire program to earn a degree. Is that right???
Yeah it's very different here.
School till your 16, you do standard grades/gcses
Then you can leave, stay on for 1/2 more years and do highers/a levels or can go to college to do highers or whatever course your interested in. Most college courses are 2 years then access to uni year 3/3rd year of uni. Or you can just do college get your certificate and get a job in that field if possible.
If you stay in at school most are doing that to get good uni choices.
When your at college or uni you usually only do the one course as that's the degree your going for, some do two but most people do a degree then go back to do masters in the same course or go for a different course.
You also get a lot of access to uni courses as well for people who don't have the grades needed but have life experience or have worked in the field they want to study. Hope that helps clear it up abit!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.