Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im actually shocked she shipped her boxes out so quick, I was convinced she put them on sale on a Friday so that she could blame the weekend for slow delivery 😂😂
Get them out quick before people change their minds and cancel the purchase.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have never watched one of her videos (but followed her on insta) and the same goes for Josie, who I didn’t follow on insta but stumbled on her thread after the racist tweets got uncovered.

Decided that since you guys are absolute Mavericks and champions in punishing yourself in reviewing her vlogs, it was only right and fair that I expose myself to just how bad they are. Is her voice real?!? I am typing this 3 mins in and I just don’t know what to say.

Reactions: 13
Not a single negative comment under her latest photo in the flowery dress, and she's taken the time to thank loads of people for their nice comments.

Typical Lydia, now trying to be nice to everyone, is she hoping everyone's forgotten Globy!

Don't worry hun, we won't let that happen!
The Lydiot may want to forget about Globy .... but dozens of unhappy customers sure won't! She is going to have to act like the CEO she wishes she was and do right by them. It's one thing to prance around on your tippy toes playing house and dress up on YouTube with some harmless affiliate links ... it's quite another to take people's money in exchange for a "product" you "developed"

Reactions: 21
This comment under her YT vlog is hilarious. This 74 year old is a legend, the queen of back handed compliments 🤣
"Specially with Carrie" Ffs hilarious. She needs to become a Tattler

Im actually shocked she shipped her boxes out so quick, I was convinced she put them on sale on a Friday so that she could blame the weekend for slow delivery 😂😂
That because it's the only part of this shambles that someone else is responsible for 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bloody hell she'll be taking Josie's granny subscribers at this rate. 😊 Lets be honest though what 30yr old apart from Josie dresses like her in granny dresses and birkenstocks? not many!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have now managed to suffer some more of it and you guys, I’m laughing at how bad this stuff is.

First, placing worth on travel has an intrinsic value in terms of memories, experiencing different cultures, seeing the world. Is she really trying to compare that to some pathetic looking flipflop, and a scrunchie?! By all means spend money on shoes, but she’s trying to act like this is an all singing and dancing shoe?!? It’s just a flip flop. Surely this is satirical...sorry for my shock but this is my first experience of one of her vlogs so my mind is blown. That said, her tanning kit was just a tanning kit...you would think though that she’d surely see the irony in having this discussion after her flop of a launch. Even if it was filmed before #globygate, you’d just not include it surely?!

You can tell though that she’s desperate to demonstrate how luxe she is. Anyone who can spend that much money on flip flops wouldn’t need to justify it, because for them spending that on a flip flop is normal and the equivalent to what the rest of us would spend on the high street.

Final point, what a pathetic cheeseboard.

I have never watched one of her videos (but followed her on insta) and the same goes for Josie, who I didn’t follow on insta but stumbled on her thread after the racist tweets got uncovered.

Decided that since you guys are absolute Mavericks and champions in punishing yourself in reviewing her vlogs, it was only right and fair that I expose myself to just how bad they are. Is her voice real?!? I am typing this 3 mins in and I just don’t know what to say.

Reactions: 25
Do you keep the product too? Did you raise a complaint? 😂😂😂
I'm not too sure about whether the product will still be sent! I am expecting to still receive it.

Yeah I raised a complaint after the FAQ's showed the product was manufactured in China and the refund was instantaneous. The bank was happy enough with that.

Thank you to everyone here for taking screenshots because I was able to show that the product description changed after I purchased :m

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Have now managed to suffer some more of it and you guys, I’m laughing at how bad this stuff is.

First, placing worth on travel has an intrinsic value in terms of memories, experiencing different cultures, seeing the world. Is she really trying to compare that to some pathetic looking flipflop, and a scrunchie?! By all means spend money on shoes, but she’s trying to act like this is an all singing and dancing shoe?!? It’s just a flip flop. Surely this is satirical...sorry for my shock but this is my first experience of one of her vlogs so my mind is blown. That said, her tanning kit was just a tanning kit...you would think though that she’d surely see the irony in having this discussion after her flop of a launch. Even if it was filmed before #globygate, you’d just not include it surely?!

You can tell though that she’s desperate to demonstrate how luxe she is. Anyone who can spend that much money on flip flops wouldn’t need to justify it, because for them spending that on a flip flop is normal and the equivalent to what the rest of us would spend on the high street.

Oh, you've never watched one of her vlogs before, well if you have nothing to do, and you really want to be bored, then watch a few random ones, the ones from 2-3 years ago were quite good/acceptable, actual blogging, actual shoots/products/jobs/content etc, and watch some vlogmas as well for good measure. You will need wine, snacks, and probably paracetamol and a bucket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So, perhaps this is a difference in terminology between UK and US universities. This article sounds like she took one "course" ... to me, that is just one class vs. completing an entire program to earn a degree. Is that right???
I think it's just the way its worded but allegedly she has a degree which would have taken about 3 years to complete but I'm still not convinced

Edit: Upon closer inspection this must have been the course she did:
Top up your HND or diploma with this one year intensive course, designed to give you a direct route into management and marketing careers. Our BA Marketing Management Top Up focuses on the latest marketing practices used by successful organisations competing in today’s increasingly complex digital and global markets.

Entry Requirements: You will need to hold a Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent (Edexcel, ABE, NCC) or Foundation Degree in a related field.

As it's the only marketing course you can do without an A-level or B-Teq equivalent and it isn't a degree :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
There's more lol:

More episodes than EastEnders ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nf9HYnHzRc
She actually sounds so happy and genuine here...this was why I started following her initially. Sad how much someone can change where money(grabbing) and 'fame' are involved. Would be good to send her that video...maybe open her eyes a bit

Reactions: 8

Pathetic looking flipflop?!? Those are 360 pound Calypso Leather Thong Sandals!! :-D

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The course she did is piss easy to get onto so I doubt she’ll have needed A levels to get accepted onto the course. I’ve just had a quick google and from what I’ve just seen on similar courses they are offering, they are chucking the kitchen sink at getting people to join their university. One of the courses includes a trip to a European city and New York as part of the tuition fees and a free laptop!* It’s hardly a degree of value and personally I think working in the field of marketing from the ground up would have been more beneficial in terms of learning!

*Meanwhile I’m here with my worthwhile masters degree with shitloads of student debt and a hand me down laptop! *

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It's also so strange that Vic doesn't talk through the review at all!!!! Just put a text in the corner. Odd. Your besties product help the woman out a bit mate 🙈
Because she knows its a pile of crap, thats why. Fair play to her 'silence'. I'm sure she will expect Lydia to purchase her own and review HER product when the time comes. Her silence to me was subtle shade.... but I think she handled it correctly, If you've got nothing nice to say.... (just write a few words of text in the corner whilst silently showing...)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.