Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say she has a team of people just deleting any negative comments at all so that they are all positive and arse licking. See a few comments from ladies 70+ in age. Think it is fir her gardening content

Reactions: 14
Did anyone notice in this choppy edited vlog that she started saying "last time.i had wine was Saturday when we went..."

Where did she go? Must've broken lockdown rules to go there if it was edited out

• Angry
I can't believe she just randomly decided to talk about her audience, their differences from her, what we each find valuable, etc.
I also notice how edited his video seems. She's so fidgety. I get the impression that she's trying to be sly here and act like she came to these conclusions on her own and they weren't a result of the GLO fiasco and all the things that people have mentioned here. She plays us for fools... and...I watched. Cha-ching... more money in her pocket. Bad publicity makes her money, too. I can't look away from the train-wreck.

Reactions: 19
Watching her flog ...more of the same ...oh and the use of the F word because she thoughts there was a spider ..very luxe NOT on a flog!

• Sick
Trying to lecture her viewers on what people spend their money on....well
1, you didn't pay for them anyway like you don't pay for 95% of the things you 'buy'
2 anyone buying those flipflops for that price are dumb because they look like something from H&M.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Trying to lecture her viewers on what people spend their money on....well
1, you didn't pay for them anyway like you don't pay for 95% of the things you 'buy'
2 anyone buying those flipflops for that price are dumb because they look like something from H&M.
I can’t get over how she reposts those clips of people watching her on storiesas of to prove she is popular .. she’s desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Look at all the comments in her latest YT video from people saying "I am 70" or "I am in my 60s". Her audience is pensioners?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I can't believe she just randomly decided to talk about her audience, their differences from her, what we each find valuable, etc.
I also notice how edited his video seems. She's so fidgety. I get the impression that she's trying to be sly here and act like she came to these conclusions on her own and they weren't a result of the GLO fiasco and all the things that people have mentioned here. She plays us for fools... and...I watched. Cha-ching... more money in her pocket. Bad publicity makes her money, too. I can't look away from the train-wreck.
Yes that was really weird! She went from saying how she has learnt a lot from the murder of george floyd and that she needs to include plus size clothing options and she needs to be careful when showing alcohol in her videos because some her viewers are underage and aren't all like her. Apparently this all linked back to her mentioning the cotswold wine she bought at the garden centre 🙈 Can't figure if I'm more confused from what she said or if she is for saying it!

Reactions: 8
I know she went to university (probably an ex poly) but did she actually get a degree? She is showing no learning or understanding of marketing at all, never mind someone with a degree in it. I learned more in GCSE economics and that was 25 years ago!

You’d think in the 2 years she spent in the shower scrubbing her body with her £50 tat, she would’ve mapped out the marketing strategy in her head. I’ve planned total world domination during some of my showers.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s randomly talking about her audience because they’ve all realised they have nothing in common with her! The £50 product that can be purchased for £9 on Alibaba has proved this 😂 She’s now trying to act like she was “so unaware” and thought all her audience looked and thought like her....... you wish Mrs Linen!

Reactions: 9
I'm not a YouTuber so forgive my lack of knowledge... but doesn't it provide any analytics?

Reactions: 6
She will have a grannies fan club soon at this rate, Lidl will fit right in with all her long dresses, feeling constantly tired and talking about her pathetic sproutlings.
I did a quick scan on her comments, not one Glo related comments or negative comments. CAAAWWIIEEEEE and Georgie boy Dave must be on a delete rampage, about time they got to work, poor Lidl has had to do all the work without her slaves running around her for way too long. Stupid Covid-19!!!

Reactions: 12
I know she went to university (probably an ex poly) but did she actually get a degree? She is showing no learning or understanding of marketing at all, never mind someone with a degree in it. I learned more in GCSE economics and that was 25 years ago!

You’d think in the 2 years she spent in the shower scrubbing her body with her £50 tat, she would’ve mapped out the marketing strategy in her head. I’ve planned total world domination during some of my showers.
She claims she got a degree without taking A-levels which I don't think is even possible, pretty sure its a degree in clownery if anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No she hasn’t had them done yet. She plans to get them done and I think she said she’s found a surgeon? Not her old one because he was “cold” towards her. Ali gave her the okay so she’ll be doing it some time later this year 🙄
Ahhhhh ok thank you. I saw her in the white dress and thought she looks a lot smaller up top than usual!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.