Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lpops

Do we actually know why she changed from Glo Beauty Co to Glo by Lydia? I noticed she registered Glo By Lydia as a trademark beginning of May

Reactions: 7

Happyhut

I think for consumers purchasing from online businesses the rules are different, distance selling where you've not physically seen the product in person. There's normally a cooling off period where you can cancel, normally 14 days I think.

@Happyhut, you're not undercover Lydia/Ali/Cawwie are you?
Definitely not! 😂😂 I am just curious as I have a small brand and would love to know how to find these things out when people message me asking to collaborate/ be gifted items. I’ve done it in the past to seemingly large influencers and not even had a single like on my own page.
(not going to put my brand name on here for obvious reasons though)

Petty pet

It's also so strange that Vic doesn't talk through the review at all!!!! Just put a text in the corner. Odd. Your besties product help the woman out a bit mate 🙈

Classychick

Chatty Member
I’m confused... HOW did St Tropez manage to ludicrously overfill the ‘kits’ going out to ‘influencers’ without her knowing? Why was she not there herself helping to pack kits and get stuck in?! Also ensuring there was a form of quality control? We all know the rumours that PR kits are made to a higher level than us ‘regular folk’ surely you’d want to ensure everything was perfect?!

Also... if she has her boobs done this year, does that mean no kid this year either?!
I don't think she want / in rush to have kids any time soon ... maybe when she is 35 idk

One of her latest stories is a checklist for things to do in the morning, first one ‘wake up early, like before 8’ this is what pisses me off about ‘influencers’ they don’t live in the real world. In what world is anytime before 8 am considered early (obviously times before 8am are early haha but what I mean is, say 7am might be ‘early’ for ‘influencers‘ but for the majority of people this is just a normal time to wake up
haha exactly. But they are all so precious about claiming how hard they work. I don’t doubt that some of them do work hard, but they still have a lot of freedom in work schedules and commuting.

Lola Faith

VIP Member
one of those screen shot order numbers is 1401, and the first one is #1, so assume she sold at least 1400 of the things, where did 6000 come from? I think the most any of us could put in our basket was around 1800, or am i wrong?

K18

VIP Member
It's a Poundshop degree. There were certain courses you could get on instead of being on the dole.That's why her general education is poor. It's embarrassing how dim she is.
But she has to have either A-levels or an access to higher education diploma which is basically the equivalent albeit not great alternative. I don't get why someone would brag about managing to go to university without completing A-levels, when most university graduates want to boast (and rightfully so) about the hardwork and dedication they've put in to it! Is she trying to model herself as the female Alan Sugar?

I might be wrong but to me it looks like the vlog been recorded recently ..
She is upset , deep down , and you can tell .. she barely looks at the camera , just trying to talk ab something not sure what .. but there are excitement about upcoming launch ,, or its mentioning ..
so I think it's been recorded this weekend .. as nothing from this vlog was in her stories ? Maybe I'm wrong but usually she shares a storied too and they you can recognise it in the vlog but not here
The heatwave we experienced was Wednesday to Friday last week as in 5 days ago 😂 She's just skipped the part about globy

Sage245

VIP Member
A decent house, an Aston Martin, plenty of free everything and all that for f… all hours of work! Easy
Is she really making that much more than him? Knowing how selfish she is I’m surprised she lets him use any of the stuff if it’s down to her money...

Classychick

Chatty Member
Indeed, that’s a HUGE mark 😨 I’m shocked actually. I do believe she used the bag but wanted to make top dollar on it.

I have also sold items and it does not matter if I’ve used it for 1 hour. You go over it with a fine toothed comb, declare every little thing and sell it as used and discounted accordingly. After the wicked lie of the Gucci blazer she is never to be trusted. She’s an absolute grub!
What happens to the Gucci blazer?
is she using Ali’s picture here as the shadow / reflection isn’t her?
I think it's her in her grey robe !
She does have a strong male features , and body ( pretty shapeless but slim ) thanks to her eyes that saving the situation

about the marni bag , yes I agree she sold with mark and obv someone returned for that money .. like I wouldn't pay £750 for marni personally but I see why it's back for sale .

also speaking about marks , it could be stood next to black bag And get mark ..if need stores incorrectly

Wophie

VIP Member
one of those screen shot order numbers is 1401, and the first one is #1, so assume she sold at least 1400 of the things, where did 6000 come from? I think the most any of us could put in our basket was around 1800, or am i wrong?
I'm wondering if the person who had #1 had edited to cut part of the number out? Not sure but you'd have thought Cawwie or someone would be #1

PixelGirl

VIP Member
She has put a block on the account to stop people viewing her history. You need to send a request to view. it just goes to show how much time she is spending on this site.

There are always other doors to gain entrance.. Sorry not great at screen shots..lol

Sales Assistant > Buying Assistant > Visual Merchandising Assistant
The End - Fashion Retailer
2007 – 20081 year
Watford, United Kingdom
- Customer Service
- Customer experience
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly figure targets
- Visual Merchadising
- Buying
- Trend analysis

This is The End in Watford. https://theenduk.com/

• Haha