Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
View attachment 169331

Dave or Carrie or whoever is updating this scamateur website must have rheumatoid arthritis by now as it's literally changed every 1.579 seconds. At least the material composition has now been added. Can't see it? That's because they're in the faintest font possible. Sneaky B.
Exactly!! First thing I said - the composition in zero font! Needed my bifocals ha

• Haha
Reactions: 9

EB1

I think it was the best she could afford, even with a guarantor 🙈 banks aren't very generous with their mortgages anymore.
Also with the job type they do, their income is classed differently when it comes to getting a mortgage, so they may not have been allowed to borrow as much they wanted. Hence Northampton not Cotswolds

I don’t moisturise my back. I put sweet almond oil on my legs arms and chest and neck when I can be bothered.
I love sweet almond oil, I used it while pregnant and don’t have stretch marks. Also you can use it after breastfeeding on cracked nips. Just FYI ladies 😘🤣
I don’t think anyone has ever used a mitt to moisturise ever. I’ll laugh if I’m wrong lol.
I don’t know anyone in my circle of friends that would use a mitt to moisturise ...ever! She simply switched hastily to make out its was an all inclusive product i.w for people of colour to use who most likely don’t tan (some I am sure Of course may do). She would have been better off keeping as it was intended as a tanning kit ...it wouldn’t have meant she was being racist there is nothing wrong with tanning if you like I add fake tan. She simply could delayed them launch a bit longer rather than making an even bigger mess of it.

Literally-Lou-Lou

I have no idea.
The only thing I think that was planned with any calculated strategy was who she sent PR. She figured she already shared audiences with ITF, Fashion Blah Blah (i'm terrible with names, sorry), and Patricia Bright, so no need to send them PR. Instead sent to small influencer (similar, but because much smaller, higher engagement, more likely to be influenced), Lorna (has more followers so wants in on that) and some friend of Lorna's (probably doesn't have her fans so will start to muscle in on those). Friends who didn't support her by buying the product themselves would be relegated to the "bad friend" "women not supporting women" bin so she didn't have to send PR to them. It's just a theory.
I agree ... I'm absolutely convinced she intentionally selected YouTubers that would be star-struck by getting a "press product" from her, and with St. Tropez filling it with goodies they don't normally get, they would be giddy and give her glo-ing unboxing videos. After the fact she probably realized (or Cawwie pointed out the obvious to her) that it was a selfish slight to her fellow influencer "friends" so she feigned that it was a surprised to her. She is so shady and fake. She has no credibility whatsoever ... and it's even worse after #globygate, as if that was even possible!

In the UK you choose one subject for the degree. I think in the states you choose minors and majors? So for example I did law in the UK.
Yes, in the US some programs have minors. In my case I earned an electrical engineering degree, so it was just one subject ... and then got my MBA, again one subject. So it depends on what you pursue and what you want to do. Appreciate helping me understand the system in UK.

Last edited:

EB1

"It's a good nose day" ?

View attachment 166820
Is this not the same dress she wore on Thursday in the woeful, explanatory, instastory???
So she either hasn't showered since then and changed her clothes (probably waiting for her mitt to dry 😉) or this pic was taken on Thursday!!

And again Lydia your body language is ATROCIOUS. Closed and defensive 🙄

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Do you keep the product too? Did you raise a complaint? 😂😂😂
I think that she will get a charge back because the credit card refunded you. I have an Etsy shop and when they had an active forum the sellers who had charge backs were livid at the cost. They lost their product, shipping costs, and were charged by the bank. I always tell buyers if they are not happy just return it and usually 9 out of 10 keep the item.

Potatoes

I didn't check in at TL for a while. Is the whole 'Glo' product not even a tanner itself, but only two tanning mitts??? For 50£ ?!

My mind is blown.

K18

VIP Member
I see she still hasn’t changed her dress 😂🙈 and what are those dents in her chin? (Dress is very chewy white) 🤨
They're just weird little dents, I have them too and I have zero filler in my jaw/chin

EB1

This comment under her YT vlog is hilarious. This 74 year old is a legend, the queen of back handed compliments 🤣
"Specially with Carrie" Ffs hilarious. She needs to become a Tattler

Im actually shocked she shipped her boxes out so quick, I was convinced she put them on sale on a Friday so that she could blame the weekend for slow delivery 😂😂
That because it's the only part of this shambles that someone else is responsible for 🤣🤣

• Haha
I get really irritated by articles that are inaccurate- she is not “Milton Keynes born” ...,she from Watford, croxley green though doesn’t mean she was born there of course but why put something in a article unless
It’s correct?
And also the house is in Buckinghamshire 🙈 Lucy Cooper needs to do an edit on that article pronto!

• Haha

Tonyreno99

I don’t understand why ‘beauty bloggers’ are saying they’ve never seen the back exfoliator / applicator before! I bought some from Selfridges about 3 years ago from a brand called Bronzie! So surely they’ve seen these too 😂 it’s actually frustrating me
clutching at straws, EVERYWHERE has them and Superdrug have much better ones. What they probably mean is they've never been sent one before.

• Haha

K18

VIP Member
i remember when she got Molly Mae’s Filter tan. She promised a review and that never emerged. Her face when she opened it too 😂
CHRISTMAS WITH THE MILLEN-GORDONS DAY 14 - She's fawning over the tanning kit that was sent in the package :unsure: 😂

• Haha

Tonyreno99

Well that was a heavily edited vlog! At 2:06 in to the Vlog, the Glógy update was edited out! It was pretty obvious. None of what she was saying made any sense, at 5:19 she refers to her blood shot eyes and “sad times” which should have been edited out! The last portion of the vlog was filmed this morning. And she swore in it to 🤨 Quite sad that she’s just moving on and negative comments are being deleted as we speak!
yes! I saw that too 😂

OhMyGosh!

I actually think Ali is a nice guy - really genuine and sincere. I can’t for the life of me understand why he’s with someone as vile as Lydia?! What’s he getting out of this?
I think he seems nice, too. I like that he enjoys gardening and is nice to animals. 🙂

The thing is they don't own the bungalow, I would assume they have a pretty expensive morgage to repay, so her 300k kinda isn't that much in the grand scheme of things. Probably why she's so tight and always on the beg 🙄
I think this is likely the case, too. I don't think an influencer career can last forever. Best be saving for the future.

Endlessly. That’s why I’m here. It’s not enough to just look away from these narcissistic liars and con artists. Every time I read a young person saying how inspirational Lyds is, it sickens me.
The notion that we shouldn’t watch their crap if it bothers us so much... That just won’t do, I want to speak out against all the fake deceiving shit.
And of course you can’t voice your concerns to Lidl, you are just a hater and are immediately blocked.
I do enjoy the humour here but I think we all have an underlying anger at the absolute venality that Lidl and her kind display.
I’ve said it before, I can’t wait for the influencer bubble to burst on the like sun of Lidl and Josie etc
Yes!!!! Very well said!!

I hope they see the light and use their platform for good... but I think they have been fully seduced by the pseudo celebrity of it all and I don't hold out much hope.

Last edited: