Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Remmingtonshade123

Chatty Member
Or a giveaway, nope , nothing, never. She could have done a prize giveaway with the launch. I watched Amelia today and she not only did a poll asking which handbag her followers would like to own, but is now going to buy the bag with her own money to give away. Watch and learn Lydia....
i remember when she got Molly Mae’s Filter tan. She promised a review and that never emerged. Her face when she opened it too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Maisie doats

Why does she always say we when it’s Ali doing the garden. Right that’s it for the day. She’s making me manic just watching the 💩 show.

What is the paint for? I wasnt really listening
Farrow and ball pigeon coloured paint. Grey to you and I.

K18

VIP Member
I think for consumers purchasing from online businesses the rules are different, distance selling where you've not physically seen the product in person. There's normally a cooling off period where you can cancel, normally 14 days I think.
Yes you can cancel but a lot of the time the item has already been shipped so you would still need to send the item back, the cooling off period refers to the fact that online stores have to allow returns within 14 days (most allow 28 days) if you've changed your mind, for whatever reason because you haven't seen the product. Unless it's a personalised item (this has to be made clear when purchasing). Unlike brick and mortar stores where they legally don't have to except an item back because you've just changed your mind. If you buy a product online or in store and it breaks within 6 months you are entitled to a refund or with any electrical items you have 12 months.

Glo would have to refund any customers if they send the product back with the reason that they had just changed their mind.

rbhatt

And 100% agree that she is lying her shit sold out just to save face and continue with the facade that she is in demand and successful. If not she'd be admitting failure and taking accountability and we know Lydiot doesn't understand those terms.
If people were indeed buying it, they would be posting stuff on their stories (like the time when she had the Cult Beauty Box) - I haven't seen her repost any fan-generated story or receipts of people buying Gloo -- and yet its SOLDOUTTT , seems sus

Classychick

Chatty Member
She put the Gucci blazer on depop as unworn with tags but she had in fact worn it in a vlog and the wonderful women on here found the vlog and uploaded the pics.
Yes Cheeky !
It's stupid to for her to list it as unworn as everyone is following her !

• Haha

Maisie doats

• Haha

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Is it me ( and I like natural tan) but I think she looks more beautiful without fake tan? Her eyes are more striking and I don’t know.
There is something about her, I dont know what it is either but her face can look very different at different times.
She looks much better when she smiles
She can't do sexy, it just falls flat.
She puts on a ton of makeup and looks like, I don't want to insult anyone here, but she looks bad, not at all natural. Like a painted mannequin.

Lola Faith

VIP Member

There's another review up there, but the review score/stars doesn't reflect the 3 reviews that are there. Maybe she's in touch with them to set up an account but I doubt that because you have to pay them, so she's probably just complaining to get them taken down

Lpops

Another 'happy ' customer
I still don’t get all these people contacting their banks though, you’d still just return the product and get a refund, your bank would except you to do this too (I had the displeasure of working for HBOS years ago and they’re try to delay chargebacks as much as possible). Even if they’d contacted Glo yesterday it’s not really ‘ignoring’ the customer if they’ve not replied yet - they need to be given reasonable time. And yeah, if you’re a paying customer don’t get in touch by IG and follow up using your order no on their website, or via the confirmation email instead.

I do think all this ‘charge back’ stuff is a little hasty, Or not genuine.

hey, I ordered some chicken thighs from Asda and they actually sent me chicken nuggets instead. THE NERVE! did not ring the bank! I kinda just followed up with Asda

Ellienh

I know she went to university (probably an ex poly) but did she actually get a degree? She is showing no learning or understanding of marketing at all, never mind someone with a degree in it. I learned more in GCSE economics and that was 25 years ago!

You’d think in the 2 years she spent in the shower scrubbing her body with her £50 tat, she would’ve mapped out the marketing strategy in her head. I’ve planned total world domination during some of my showers.
The only economic theory that Lidl would appreciate is the income & substitution effect ......but she thinks it means she earns income by substituting content for lies and crap......."ex-poly" made me howl.....but Im 53 so im barely Lidl's new target audience

• Haha

Missmarpleknows

Yeah so you’d just ask for a refund surely? Im certainly not defending Lydia as this whole thing is a sham but she has a refund policy in place so if you receive a faulty item you just return it.... exactly the same as you would if you bought a dress from online and the zip was broken. It’s really not something CAB would even be concerned with unless you’d ask for a refund numerous times and hadn’t gotten anywhere.
I think the OP is claiming that the GLO team are ignoring the emails re the faulty item?

There was nothing wrong with that house its lovely.
I like it more than their current one, which is just ridiculous.

She's so much more likeable, humble, and relatable here. Can't figure out if she's changed or was just better at hiding it...

I'm shook, I really really like her here.