Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

You_know_it

But she is renovating HIS office for him next 🤣
Oh dear!!! This woman in unstoppable🤣 She has nothing else to do with her life, if she wasn’t renovating and growing some basil in every vlog, alone with opening some freebies. What would she actually have to focus on! She’d have absolutely no content so she’s trying to drag this unnecessary renovation work for as long as possible!

Reactions: 9

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Lol I love those giant candles from Aldi though they are actually very good! I also bought a giant Reed diffuser from there the other day (again the fake Jo Malone type) and its smells fabulous and really strong! Would love to deck my house in Jo Malone but it's a fortune that I'd rather put towards something else less frivolous.
Haha! I won’t buy Jo Malone either. I usually go for the candles that I get from small independent seller in the market. Her logo is so dated and I am pretty sure it has been heavily debated, I just don’t understand how did it get a signed off.

Bojangles

She’s randomly talking about her audience because they’ve all realised they have nothing in common with her! The £50 product that can be purchased for £9 on Alibaba has proved this 😂 She’s now trying to act like she was “so unaware” and thought all her audience looked and thought like her....... you wish Mrs Linen!

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
You need to remember she doesn't read books. Your right though she was dismissive about the books, she could have read a little of the book blurb to us, talked about the authors, I doubt we will ever see those books again, let alone a review.
To review a book you have to be able to read and comprehend what you are actually reading. We all know that she can’t read let alone understand !

Can you remember on a vlog, her and Carrie were in London I think, and she was using her handbag to carry some fries in, it must have really smelt bad after that. I can't remember which bag it was, a Chanel one?
No a Gucci I think!

Leeleebeb75

No she hasn’t had them done yet. She plans to get them done and I think she said she’s found a surgeon? Not her old one because he was “cold” towards her. Ali gave her the okay so she’ll be doing it some time later this year 🙄
Found a surgeon to do them for free.

• Haha

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Did she not say she had a couple of bags filled with St Tropez stuff to give away? Sure she wrote that when reposting a blogger's free globy stuff...or at Tropez mentioned on their post....or I've totally made it up!?! 🤔🤣
Nope you haven't made it up. She launched on Thursday and I think on Friday there was a Globy insta post along the lines of she was amazed/surprised that there were a couple of the Globy bags full of St Tropez that would be giveaways. I would say she gave them to fellow vloggers so she could get some good reviews out of them. I just went back and looked at the posts and it's gone now.

• Wow

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Just had a nose. 25% of her followers are bots 🤔 and her likes versus her follower count doesn't add up either
WTF?

I'm not a tech savvy person so don't even understand how one buys followers but for 25% of them to be fake that means she only has about
641 000 followers. How does someone get fake followers?

And 100% agree that she is lying her shit sold out just to save face and continue with the facade that she is in demand and successful. If not she'd be admitting failure and taking accountability and we know Lydiot doesn't understand those terms.

Last edited:

Grey_x

I think the main difference between Lydia and Ali is that Ali is kind and she is evil. I mean just simply as a human...
I personally don't understand what their marriage is based on... Money?
I see Ali with someone completely opposite to Lydia... with some nice, kind, sweet girl, in some cozy house, their children running and playing in the courtyard while the family is making a barbecue on a Sunday... This is life I see for him.
Not all this sh*t.
I completely agree, he seems like such a sweet, caring person and she's just... cold. There's nothing remotely likeable about her and she treats him like shit.

Happyfocker

Sooo...what's happening about her giveaways with her plastic bags full of St Tropez. Well seeing as we can't ask her, maybe we should ask St Tropez. Ya know seeing as she said they put it together.

• Heart

My2cents

Chatty Member
I think she has turned off DMs on her Instagram as the "send a message" box is now gone.... Maybe too much to handle?

• Wow

RubyRu

VIP Member
I really hope for Lyd's sake and to save face, she uploads the weekly vlog admitting defeat. It might actually make people forgive her. If she doesn't, her complete NARC behavior will be with her forever.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
With all this crap she goes on about regarding glowing skin and feeling good when her skin is good, her diet is absolutely shocking. Remember when Carrie alluded to Lydia pretending to eat soup when she asked if Lydia had tipped her bowl back into the pot. Then another time Ali was showing off one of their takeaway roasts and said something like 'I've taken all the veg because Lydia won't eat it' and her plate was literally a beige mess.

If you're gonna preach skincare surely the most elementary aspect is to have a diet rich in colourful fruit and veg? Instead her meals consist of pasta, chicken nuggets and roasts without the veg. An occasional smoothie (not offered to her husband) or the occasional awful looking thermomix curry. I've not seen any meal other than that on any of her vlogs for at least a year. Also no fruit bowl in the kitchen, to me that's so strange.
Cawwie made her pasta with veg sauce and she picked out the veg.

Lori Blair

She launched a tanning product without using it 10s of times to know how good/bad it is, how long it lasts, if it actually serves its purpose! What an idiotic bitch! What did she spend 2 years doing if not at least repeatedly using the product

Tonyreno99

She’s muted the word Glo on her YouTube channel so you can’t see any comments with the word Glo in. She really is the gift that keeps on giving!
yep I had to get inventive for it to show, I'm sure they're currently going through everything they can think of!