Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I so wish Lidl had gone onto Dragon's Den. Two years in the making. Gamechanger. Who would like to invest in a scratchy oven glove, and a velcro back scratcher in a synthetic bag. I'm oout.
Some one mentioned The Apprentice. I think she has watched too many episodes. Lidl has to be project manager. In the board room throws Carrie under the bus, and shits on Ali for the visual failure that is a net curtain light filter and a crappy urn. Lydia your fired.

Reactions: 22
Do you think the video will be up on time? (if there is one)
I think it will be pre-recorded. But it will be so bad if she releases that video and mentions nothing (we all know she manually pushes the bottom to release the video) it’s not “scheduled” it will create a whirlwind of hate in my opinion.

Reactions: 8
Thanks for sharing your experience and thoughts on the product. You are not the only one obsessed with this!
Can I ask a couple of questions?
Did you receive the free tanner? Why did it cost more than £60...I'm confused? Was the postage more than £10? What made you buy it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What is the history with the name branding? Was it originally going to be called independent tanner but then she changed it to Glo b forgot that the products and labels had independant tanner on them?

She was going to call the brand Glo Beauty Co by Lydia Elise Millen and applies for a trademark on or around 4 April 2020 the trademark application was withdrawn days later - likely because Tattler raises questions on trademark infringement as there is an established brand with similar name with a worldwide trademark who could have challenged her using it at best and at worst sue her for passing off. We all highlighted she received poor legal advice and generally rubbish advice by her “advisors” the rest is history...things went from bad start to worse... and right now I don’t think will get better anytime soon ....but you never know ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Never say never, but I don't think I'm going to fake tan anymore when my natural tan has faded. Lydia's literally put me off Plus at £30 a bottle St. Tropez is frickin expensive. These threads have made me realise, that I'm a lot more socially influenced that I initially thought. Like girls are under such pressure to always be 'flawless' and I've probably spent thousands to achieve this.

As for the back moisturising, I moisturise all my body, but never with a mitt. That's ludicrous Lydia has obviously incorporated that on the eleventh hour to appear to be 'inclusive' of WOC following BLM. Obviously I can't speak on behalf of WOC, but I do find it disingenuous and patronising, and actually undermines the movement. Surely this is Lydia using her white privilege to minimise criticism and in turn not hinder her profits. This is shitty enough, but then to actually silence WOC's feedback on insta highlights just how fake her being the 'best white person to help black people' actually was. I actually have second-hand awkwardness for today's vlog

Reactions: 31
I did not get the free tanner so apparently 500 people bought it before me. Although I did get a code in the email confirming my purchase for 20% off. Also I was wrong! Rechecked email and it was 54 something. Tax and posting. Why did I buy it!? I am a serious impulsive buyer. It’s bad! So Lydia benefited from my defect!
I will do an update once I’ve used the products. It’s about time I showered

Reactions: 22
Ha the comments on her youtube video are great. Someone said everyone should unsubscribe

Reactions: 15

So very well said. I relate to every word.

Reactions: 6
How is she under a blanket and done for the day?? She should be snowed under with work addressing this failure of a launch. Honestly she never ceases to amaze me. Pure laziness

Reactions: 24
How is she under a blanket and done for the day?? She should be snowed under with work addressing this failure of a launch. Honestly she never ceases to amaze me. Pure laziness
Well I bet she is still in a mood.

Reactions: 10
I will NEVER buy St Tropez again. I left a comment on their Instagram where people were debating this launch and I simply wrote #Globygate. Enough said they are just as bad for defending this debacle and her.

Reactions: 27
Can’t believe that the latest video is a “what I bought last week”. It’s basically the same vlog she’s put out every week for the last year! All she does is buy stuff.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.