Lydia Millen #24 Running slowly towards Globy launch in white linen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 159733

Is Lydia actually copying Josie’s date and time font as well?? 😂 The creepiness is too real. Why don’t you check Depop Lydia and see if they have a life for sale?
Omg i was just about to put the same comment i have noticed that too!! 🤣😂😅🤭

Has someone already mentioned the wild flower seeds she bought to plant in her woodland, wonder if she too got that idea from Mr and Mrs Cotswolds :unsure:
She did actually josie has mentioned to creat something like a wild meadow which I think is the same ... lydia mentioned in one of her few past vlogs she want to creat a pond too ! 🤫🤣😅

• Sick
Reactions: 7
wouldn't foundation do the trick ? sorry I really don't know :(
Foundation on their body every day would be tedious, it’s like some white people have uneven skin tone so some people use fake tan for that too.

wouldn't foundation do the trick ? sorry I really don't know :(
Foundation on their body every day would be tedious, it’s like some white people have uneven skin tone so some people use fake tan for that too.

Reactions: 2
Don't be Fooled By The Rocks (Tits) That I Got. I'm still, I'm still Lidl from the Block. Used to have a little, now I have a lot. No matter where I go, I lie about where I came from.

I'd like to give JLo a shout out for the inspo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
If she "struggled" and was so "poor" as a child, where was her wonderful rich daddy then???? Why didn't he help his daughter out if things were that bad for her??? She idolises him and her step mother but he didn't seem very supportive when she was struggling or had no clothes in her wardrobe as one of her stories went. When they got the Aston I remember him filming them driving in somewhere in it on his phone. I thought then that's where she gets her material loving side from. Daddy dearest is just as pompous as she is 🙄

Reactions: 25
I remember he carrying on once about inheritance of a Cartier watch so assumed she came from money. In Australia we would call her a “CASHED UP BOGAN”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Any opportunity to drag her mother down she seems to take. When her mum did her own hair and Lydia decided she needed an intervention and now her moaning because her mum didn’t take her to get skincare.

Doesn’t Lydia’s mum works in Tesco? Could it be that she simply doesn’t care for material possessions and wasting her hard earned money like Lydia seems to do? There’s more important things in life Lydia. From what I’ve seen of Lydia’s mum, she seems quite proud and almost afraid of embarrassing Lydia. Is it any wonder when she speaks of her own mother like this?

Quite frankly, I wouldn’t want to be around a daughter that makes me feel inferior and stupid because I don’t follow a three step bloody skin regime! I treat my mother like the absolute queen she is and I really feel for Lydia’s mum being treated like this. Have some bloody respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
We need a new thread guys. Anyway thats what Ive always wondered with her dad where was he when she was homeless and had to live with her nana?

Reactions: 11
Sang in the tune of the daisy daisy song...

Josie, Josie give me your answer do
I’m half crazing wanting the life of you
I can’t afford a mansion
A plastic bung-a will do
So please keep on the blogging
And Ill continue stalking youuiuuuuuuuu

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Good grief that post about her grandma and skincare makes me want to vom. :sick: Like, I'm pretty much the same age as Lydia, and guess what? Not a single girl I know ever had a 3-step skincare routine down pat when I grew up! :rolleyes: I guess we were all sans doting mothers, then, because we weren't taught the joys of toning at an early age? Lordielord, but she does grind my gears when she trots out her ridiculous sob stories...

I had to move in with my grandparents at the age of 12 myself, and was lucky enough to have an amazing grandmother who doted on me when my own mother wasn't able to (but with an abusive grandfather due to beginning dementia, which made things very tough). Do I hold that against my mother, though? Heck no! I was angry about it as a teenager, but I also adore my mom, and because I'm a fully functional adult I can use a thing called hindsight and see that she did the very best she could with the resources available to her at the time. I've also had actual, adult conversations with my mother about it, and therefore know she, too, wishes things had been different. Sure, I could be resentful about it still, but what's the point? I'd much rather have a loving, rewarding relationship now and leave the past in the past, and I'm pretty sure Lydia's mom would want the same. But not Lydia, oh no... Much better to be an eternal victim than take responsibility for your own relationships and reactions! :cautious:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Good grief that post about her grandma and skincare makes me want to vom. :sick: Like, I'm pretty much the same age as Lydia, and guess what? Not a single girl I know ever had a 3-step skincare routine down pat when I grew up! :rolleyes: I guess we were all sans doting mothers, then, because we weren't taught the joys of toning at an early age? Lordielord, but she does grind my gears when she trots out her ridiculous sob stories...

I had to move in with my grandparents at the age of 12 myself, and was lucky enough to have an amazing grandmother who doted on me when my own mother wasn't able to (but with an abusive grandfather due to beginning dementia, which made things very tough). Do I hold that against my mother, though? Heck no! I was angry about it as a teenager, but I also adore my mom, and because I'm a fully functional adult I can use a thing called hindsight and see that she did the very best she could with the resources available to her at the time. I've also had actual, adult conversations with my mother about it, and therefore know she, too, wishes things had been different. Sure, I could be resentful about it still, but what's the point? I'd much rather have a loving, rewarding relationship now and leave the past in the past, and I'm pretty sure Lydia's mom would want the same. But not Lydia, oh no... Much better to be an eternal victim than take responsibility for your own relationships and reactions! :cautious:
Lydia isn't mean to her mother....she loves her so much! She even gifted her a basket full of veggies (she got for free) from the local shop.... -> so that her mother can cook dinner for Lydia and Ali when she comes over the first time since lockdown. Isn't she generous 🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Not being funny but I learnt my skincare from Just 17 and Mizz like every other fucker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Absolutely, you can't go back and change the past, but you can change your reactions/feelings about what happened then, here in the present. It is actually quite damaging to hold on to resentment, that old saying about "don't let resentment eat away at you", I have seen what this does to a person first hand, it's not pretty.

new thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
Lydia Millen #25 Obsessed with cress, wants a Cotswold address, she's a bloody mess!

X

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.