Lydia Millen #24 Running slowly towards Globy launch in white linen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to all the roses she got? She posted some boxes on Instagram days ago. For a shooting maybe?
She hasn't got the the pots for them yet she said......although (garden designer here) they would be far happier in the ground...but then somebody would have to dig holes...
Her new bff and neighbour Julia suggested a rose garden but that's quite old fashioned but probably what Josie has!
I did laugh when Julia suggested a veg garden at the side of the garden but Lidl wanted it closer to the house/kitchen. As if the ' grounds' are that big 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Next weekend Ali will have a new barbecue/oven/been trained as a chef/they will have the in-laws round and vlog it!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She hasn't got the the pots for them yet she said......although (garden designer here) they would be far happier in the ground...but then somebody would have to dig holes...
Her new bff and neighbour Julia suggested a rose garden but that's quite old fashioned but probably what Josie has!
I did laugh when Julia suggested a veg garden at the side of the garden but Lidl wanted it closer to the house/kitchen. As if the ' grounds' are that big 😂😂😂
Maybe they could put a veg garden in the woods :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I also wouldn’t be surprised that these Lydia fan accounts are all her too, haha.
Do you guys remember that "fan" account with the memes that weren't even funny? I bet that was her.

I can't find the account though. 🤔

20200621_195714.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
B558F827-7E9E-4A18-8562-41F002147122.jpeg
70C00466-2FA6-4A25-A262-D1C069C99606.jpeg
191893BF-5722-4B39-BE29-CD4A283D45CD.jpeg

I didn’t follow her back then, but she is ACTUALLY calling her mother out for not introducing her to......wait for it......a 3 step cleanse, tone and moisturise regime. Making out like she had some traumatic childhood compared to other 13 year olds because her mother couldn’t afford to keep her in Clinique. How salty is this girl? I can’t actually deal 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Well, where Josie bought is nowhere near Lydiot's area though she likes to pretend it is. There's no way Lydiot helped her find that house. if she did she would have snapped it up for herself. Besides, wee've seen Lydiot's taste in houses.

I wonder how much Josie's house was as opposed to the 1.3 million that Lydiot dropped on that weird house. Anyone know? I'm sure one of you Tattler PI's would.

It had to be way more than Lydiot's for what she ended up with for 1.3 million.

Reactions: 3
I actually really liked her wedding dress; the simplicity and elegance of the white with the contrasting red roses. Carrie Bradshaw and Olivia Palmero did a similar juxtaposition with their blue Manolo Blahniks. I’ve actually bought these shoes for this reason. My bf hasn’t proposed yet. Minor detail 😂
Elle Belle your bf would be damn lucky to get you.😀 You make me laugh every day. Smart and funny is a brilliant mix. 😘
Sorry off topic. 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well, where Josie bought is nowhere near Lydiot's area though she likes to pretend it is. There's no way Lydiot helped her find that house. if she did she would have snapped it up for herself. Besides, wee've seen Lydiot's taste in houses.

I wonder how much Josie's house was as opposed to the 1.3 million that Lydiot dropped on that weird house. Anyone know? I'm sure one of you Tattler PI's would.

It had to be way more than Lydiot's for what she ended up with for 1.3 million.
1.8 million!

Reactions: 6
View attachment 160037View attachment 160038View attachment 160040

I didn’t follow her back then, but she is ACTUALLY calling her mother out for not introducing her to......wait for it......a 3 step cleanse, tone and moisturise regime. Making out like she had some traumatic childhood compared to other 13 year olds because her mother couldn’t afford to keep her in Clinique. How salty is this girl? I can’t actually deal 😂😂😂
Why is she so hateful of her own mother?!?! How crass and vile she is!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
View attachment 160037View attachment 160038View attachment 160040

That’s actually pretty horrible isn’t it? It’s sounds on the surface like a lovely bonding session with her Granny because she is a poor motherless child etc etc but when you know this isn’t true. It’s so hurtful to her mother. And as you say she’s talking about fancy bloody skincare that she’s doesn’t need at that age.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That’s actually pretty horrible isn’t it? It’s sounds on the surface like a lovely bonding session with her Granny because she is a poor motherless child etc etc but when you know this isn’t true. It’s so hurtful to her mother. And as you say she’s talking about fancy bloody skincare that she’s doesn’t need at that age.
She's thrown her mother under the bus lots of times. The shopping for a wedding dress video was when I first saw her be blatantly rude to her mother. Her mum seems quite sweet, but Lydia just comes off as a very rude, opinionated, self-centred, spoilt princess adult-sized child. She's a typical Narc. She never does anything wrong, it is always the fault of the other person. If anyone says anything towards her she considers hateful it's because they are jealous, not that maybe her own behaviour needs a good hard look at. Narcs need enablers, she has Carrie and Ali to do her bidding, they just encourage her and make her worse than she already is, if that is humanly possible. I am a great believer in karma, but you have to have patience. That bus is coming, I just wonder who the driver will be?

Reactions: 22
I had Boots 17 at that age. What a horrible thing to expect from your mother. I didn’t g3t Clinique until I had a saturday job. And bought it myself. Why does she expect stuff from other people? Something pathological there.

Reactions: 25
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I dont know why her parents separated, perhaps she resents her mother for the breakup! Makes sense why she has a better relationship with the wealthier father and not the mother considering how materialistic she is she would put wealth before her own mother I wouldn’t put it past her. Shes always spoken of her stepmum more than her own mum! Whatever the reason for their fallout a mother will always be a mother, who’s ever fault it was it is never too late to change and make amends! Mothers love their children even when they are criminals, Lydia was destroyed because her mum did not teach her a cleansing routine. My mother never taught me either, she was to busy working and providing an education for me. Cant say it was all flowers and candy and that we did not have our ups and downs, but I respect and love my mother above all. To promote a Clinique three step product she completely destroyed her mother who I really hope never read that post of hers she is blinded by greed! Thats what shes all abt, will sell her own mother for a few quid!

Reactions: 24
Just watching ITF’s latest vlog and she gives a shout out to Claire Chanelle for helping her with her Hermès related questions. Lydia must actually be livid, not only that Vic has purchased a Hermès bag before her, but that she’s now BFF’s with her arch-nemesis 😂 She’s not mentioned Vic and Alex for a while so maybe not all is well in their faux friendship. But then again, I don’t think she’s mentioned any friends albeit Carrie. Like we’ve done zoom chats, quizzes and film club with our friends, like most young people during lockdown. She really does live a life beyond her years.

I dont know why her parents separated, perhaps she resents her mother for the breakup! Makes sense why she has a better relationship with the wealthier father and not the mother considering how materialistic she is she would put wealth before her own mother I wouldn’t put it past her. Shes always spoken of her stepmum more than her own mum! Whatever the reason for their fallout a mother will always be a mother, who’s ever fault it was it is never too late to change and make amends! Mothers love their children even when they are criminals, Lydia was destroyed because her mum did not teach her a cleansing routine. My mother never taught me either, she was to busy working and providing an education for me. Cant say it was all flowers and candy and that we did not have our ups and downs, but I respect and love my mother above all. To promote a Clinique three step product she completely destroyed her mother who I really hope never read that post of hers she is blinded by greed! Thats what shes all abt, will sell her own mother for a few quid!

This is how I came across the article. I was wondering why her mother still uses her married surname. It really is calculating to sell out her own mother for affiliate links. She’d probably sell her grandmother to the devil just so she could raid her luxury collection though 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.