Lydia Millen #24 Running slowly towards Globy launch in white linen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Black women do sometimes wear fake tan for a more even look/skin tone, I’ve seen some (very few) Black influencers mention this
Marketing is very important in this case.. Some body makeup products can also be used as self tanner.
I've used Vita Liberata's Body Blur as body makeup as that's how it's advertised. The campaigns show a variety of different women of different complexions (including deeper/black skin tones) therefore I feel comfortable using it as body makeup for me (I'm black by the way) to cover up scars on my legs. If you're of a lighter skin tone, it might also be a suitable self tanner.
I will not, however, buy something that is specifically branded a tanning product. There needs to be effort made in product development and marketing for me to even consider it. Hope this makes sense.

Reactions: 17
I like it too but the 'water' needs to be in quotation marks as isn't she just growing bog standard cress you grow in school and thinks its watercress? Lol
Yes...watercress is grown in chalk streams or beds.

Reactions: 9
Anything would have been a good alternative to her wedding dress to be fair...
I actually really liked her wedding dress; the simplicity and elegance of the white with the contrasting red roses. Carrie Bradshaw and Olivia Palmero did a similar juxtaposition with their blue Manolo Blahniks. I’ve actually bought these shoes for this reason. My bf hasn’t proposed yet. Minor detail 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The wench top must stink to high heaven! She never takes the bloody thing off

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG well one of the takeaways from todays vlog, how pissed off was Ali. No real sympathy for him BUT gardening in pitch black, what was the man doing? What could he see? Then was it him having to cook the sausages because he was hungry (he didn't look happy). Then up in bed at the end of the vlog he didn't look happy. She really is going to have to be careful not to put this constant desire for perfection and whatever it is this illness she has, before her husband, or he isn't going to be around for long. I believe he really was very upset today. I wouldn't be surprised if we see him going back to being a full time electrician just to get away from her. Also as I was watching Josie today (she annoys me to for similar reasons) watching her make things and just doing stuff it suddenly dawned on me that she doesn't have STAFF to help her do her influencer stuff and she has a hell of a lot more variety in her vlogs, she is actually out digging a garden, Lydia is just potting a few seeds. Why do Ali and Lydia need people to help them??
The power monger doesnt beleive her eunuch would ever regrow his balls, fill em with air and float away above the bungo and off to the local bi disco bar.
My sister's witch, I mean my sis's dominated, emotionally abused hubby cheated on her a couple of years before he left and the kids were young adults.
These eunuchs arent all they seem Lidl. Because a eunuch needs to be a nice guy by definition. You will be less than zero without your punching bag Lidl. I hope he pulls a real number on u when he goes

And I think she had to retract her statement about him being livid because that would have pissed him off even more. Some men have very delicate egos and for him to be labeled as livid and be made to look a fool (gardening in the dark) on the interweb could have pissed him off even more. My husband would say "she must be damm good in bed".
What you say makes sense!
But I don't think its cause Ali is fragile that it would piss him off its because hes constantly pushed around. Its rare to see him upset he is compliant all the rest. Its like straw/camels back.
And how the hell does she get him to do it all when he goes limp when she is close. It aint the sex that drives him! Hes a kept man, in suits, that he cant wear anywhere! Sorry my 2nd comment in a row about spousal abuse from Lidl the monster

She begs online for a pair of gloves and will sell a clock on Depop for a quid. That's pathetic.

Due to that, I bet you she spent as little as she could on her product, that it's of the cheapest quality yet will claim it is a game changer just to profit off innocent customers.

Two years to develop?? Please. And 2 weeks past launch date and still nothing?

I bet you she spent just a few hours over some months on this tit......just like the few minutes she spent recording a tablecloth on her head for her brand launch ad.

Pitiful would be an understatement.
I guessed a while back she spent 150 pounds lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The car turning up and taking photos was at her old house. Didn't she leak her own address when she was moaning to John Lewis about their delivery service?
When she lived at her previous to this address, the house in Newport Pagnell, her home address was listed at Companies House as to where her business was registered. When she realised this was open and available to the public she changed it to the address of her accountant, which is common practice to be honest. We always registered our business at our accountants business address and not our home one.

As for her current address, she leaked that herself, previous to her doing that, we were guessing and to be honest were kind of in her area but not exact. Her leaking her postcode by tweeting a copy of her order to John Lewis which had the postcode listed, (and wanting to know why they hadn't delivered some glasses I think it was to her). I seem to remember there'd been snow and it wasn't easy for companies to make deliveries at the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
What happened to all the roses she got? She posted some boxes on Instagram days ago. For a shooting maybe?

Reactions: 5
Never heard this before but we all know where they all live!
Over on the Josie thread we are organising a coach trip to the area of outstanding natural beauty that is the Cotswolds. I'm sure we can arrange to go via the Buckinghamshire border to see the lovely Lidl and pop in to Frow as well! 😂
It's laughable why she keeps insisting her current home is on the Cotswold border, yea sure it is Lydia, a minimum 1 hour drive to the border perhaps on a good day during lockdown!🤭 She's so daft, it makes sense for her to have moved from Milton Keynes to Towcester, she made some money and is moving to a better neighbourhood but yet not too far from her family and co-workers who all live around there, she's set up a business from her home she cant expect people to drive a couple of hours to get to her in Cotswold. I mean who does she think she is selling this crap to? How obnoxious can a person get, she purchased a home for over 1.3mil, in her early 30s and still feels the need to lie about it being somewhere else, somewhere better and more expensive because Towcester is way too beneath her status!!! All this, coming from the girl who not long ago was parading half naked in Ibiza like the trash that she was and still is! She has absolutely no shame whatsoever, she is such an ungrateful little scum! Everything about her is just nauseating...I just cant .....🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This was so bloody interesting!! Joined in Sept 2017 but no mention of Lydias name on the account until March 2019 🤔 a fellow lurker or a fake account buyer? Not sure which is more damaging for her reputation tbh.

Influencers completely miss the point of this forum. I didn’t join here to spread hate and say vile things like they make out we do, and the comments are largely observations on what they have decided is appropriate to put out about themselves. We would happily have these discussions under your Instagram post or YouTube video but you delete any question posed to you or anything that you deem too critical of your behaviour. If you allowed the space for this, you may look at your behaviour or opinion differently and grow from this. Equally, you might not and carry on as normal but at least your followers would know this is you and your authentic self, take it or leave it. The biggest gripe I have is them leading an unauthentic life and playing victim when called out for it and it’s for this reason I’ll continue to be a part of this forum until maybe it’s more transparent, regulated or there are fines/consequences from ASA for the constant bullshit you upload three time’s a week.
May 4th must have been a wine delivery day, very indecisive lolol

Lydia Millen #25 Layla Foster lives in Gloucester but Lydia will still say it’s Bucks border
But lidls bin is the truth teller

Lydia Millen #25 Layla Foster lives in Gloucester but Lydia will still say it’s Bucks border
But lidls bin is the truth teller

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When did this ever happen to her, first I'm ever hearing of it! Does anyone actually care to know her home address!! Shes so stupid it wouldn’t surprise me if she actually showed this herself at some point!!
She's the one who posted her address for the whole world to see 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
The GLO launch excuses are complete rubbish, you are all right! I want it to launch soon so I can watch it fail, is that bad?

She mentioned she can't put lillies on display. Does anyone know what she means by this?
Not sure if this has been responded to as I’m still catching up but Lillies are deadly poisonous to cats

Reactions: 4
17385FD3-E76A-4EE1-924C-53FCCC6BAB65.jpeg

Is Lydia actually copying Josie’s date and time font as well?? 😂 The creepiness is too real. Why don’t you check Depop Lydia and see if they have a life for sale?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So FM, and the guy you want to punch in the face, have got a chimenea. Plus fancy copper pans. The Amazon man is going to have backache dragging Lidl's next delivery across Milton Keynes. Bet we see a naked chef Ali, in a Lumi printed apron.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is Lydia actually copying Josie’s date and time font as well?? 😂 The creepiness is too real. Why don’t you check Depop Lydia and see if they have a life for sale?
Has someone already mentioned the wild flower seeds she bought to plant in her woodland, wonder if she too got that idea from Mr and Mrs Cotswolds :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.